Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 05:32 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times

Advertisements

...is made of Gold.

I belong to another site where they do Treasure Hunting. I posted the following post there and I'd like to share it with you here if I may.

Gold Crown Gold Vein Gold Nugget Gold Ring

I think alot. I think about this forum and what happens here. What happens at the Thrill of the Chase forums and others like them... and I think about Gold. Where it came from. Why is it concentrated more over there then over here and so fourth. I guess I just find it interesting from some of the info I've heard thru the years. Then I think about my videos. The ones that show the watermarks on top of the planet. The part where it shows (who I say is God) the Father wearing a Robe and Has a Crown on top of His Head with the Archangel's Head in the Front of it (you can even see the Archangel's Wings on the side of His Head). Well has the story continues in my videos... the Archangel falls and is Cast to the Earth (and so fourth).

It's the point where He (the Archangel) is ripped from His (God's Crown) Crown, that is the reason I'm making this post.

That point of being ripped out... I believe the Gold from the Crown also got ripped out and some of the Gold and the Archangel were both cast to Earth.

My point in saying any of this is .. I understand there's a theory that something exploded out in the universe and that is where all the gold is suppose to come from... but I think it all came from God's Crown along with lucifers ass being slung down to this planet.

I'll step further out on that limb and say also... Gold is Our Financial Standard. A Gold Ring is around most Fingers of the World. We grave it and desire it. Are We fixated by it because of the fallen one though? How ironic.

All my videos contain 1 common thing- They all contain Watermarks. Watermarks of information, that I found in some incredible places. Look at the title of this thread and think about what it says why your thinking about how I say Gold came from God's Crown <<< even those in the title of this thread are like "watermarks" describing that moment in God's Crown. Coincidence?

I just wanted you to realize what your placing your faith in when your not placing your faith in God's Son Jesus.

~let go of all that's golden. Repent and follow Jesus while its still your choice to do so. Times a ticking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 06:27 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times

Old 07-27-2017, 09:23 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Free imaginary association presented as fact somehow doesn't persuade me.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:38 AM

Curious. How will you know the truth when you hear it or see it?
Who's guidelines do you go by? Who is it that justifies it for you?

Old 07-28-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
Curious. How will you know the truth when you hear it or see it?
Who's guidelines do you go by? Who is it that justifies it for you?
Sound logic and validated evidence, not looking at wallpaper p[atters for hiddeen pictures.

I once saw a some Islamix crowing about Aubergines cuit in half to show the seeds spelling the Islamic divine name.

Once you realized that the Nautilus didnt' do a thing to prove Zeus Ammon or expanding lawn -mould colonies did not prove fairies were real, one began to ee through all manner of illusions, and delusions. The Cydonia face, ancient mounumental statutary - more puzzling problems are ancient stoneworking with no tools. While I am reluctant to creditn ancient carbon - tipped chainsaws, there is a lot more going for it than far fetched imaginary pictures in geographical features.

Butn what i sometimes forget to ask with all this nut -stuff is...why does it matter? Why is it so darn important that we should all Believe that Atlantis is rising or that Alien astrinauts created us in 3,000 B.C Sumer. Why can't we just say 'Interesting theory? Not convinced."

Why can't you accept that we see no good reason to buy your pictures on wall mould and leave us to our disbelief. why - to use the theist term - you do spend so much time here trying to persuade us? Why does it matter?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:02 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Gotta say...we're in agreement on that one.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Sound logic and validated evidence, not looking at wallpaper p[atters for hiddeen pictures.

I once saw a some Islamix crowing about Aubergines cuit in half to show the seeds spelling the Islamic divine name.

Once you realized that the Nautilus didnt' do a thing to prove Zeus Ammon or expanding lawn -mould colonies did not prove fairies were real, one began to ee through all manner of illusions, and delusions. The Cydonia face, ancient mounumental statutary - more puzzling problems are ancient stoneworking with no tools. While I am reluctant to creditn ancient carbon - tipped chainsaws, there is a lot more going for it than far fetched imaginary pictures in geographical features.

Butn what i sometimes forget to ask with all this nut -stuff is...why does it matter? Why is it so darn important that we should all Believe that Atlantis is rising or that Alien astrinauts created us in 3,000 B.C Sumer. Why can't we just say 'Interesting theory? Not convinced."

Why can't you accept that we see no good reason to buy your pictures on wall mould and leave us to our disbelief. why - to use the theist term - you do spend so much time here trying to persuade us? Why does it matter?

At 10:01 you'll have your answer.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:56 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,606,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Gotta say...we're in agreement on that one.
Make that 3 of us

Quote:
Uhhh... What? I pass 10:01 twice a day... It has never provided me with an answer for anything.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:30 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Just a side note...In the construction of the Tabernacle, gold represents the higher spiritual nature of G-d. The ark (wood represents carnality) was covered without and within (2 baptisms, one of water, one of Spirit) with gold, and the mercy seat's gold was the purest yet, refined 7 times. Peace

Old 07-30-2017, 03:07 AM

Quote:
It's 10.06 and I'm going out for fresh mushrooms soon, so what's the answer? Mushrooms?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality