Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 11:44 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,202,674 times

Advertisements

A short youtube on the eclipse for those into numbers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwGb38Rce5E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2017, 12:57 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,985,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I saw a post on Facebook today. The real problem will be the werewolves. On a solar eclipse they turn to super werewolves. I'd suggest everyone stay inside and make sure you're packing a .45 with silver bullets.
That's ridiculous...we're not buying a new gun, my grandmother's ole .357 will have to do.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:13 PM

22,760 posts, read 10,220,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
That's ridiculous...we're not buying a new gun, my grandmother's ole .357 will have to do.
I got my grandmother's gun too, I feel sorry for anyone tries to do anything to any of the women in my family, every single family member has a gun permit and everyone has guns everywhere. My mother is 77 and she would soon as shoot you as to look at you, she might die by natural causes but nobody is going to car jack her, and my daughter is probably the most dangerous woman you would ever meet cause she actually wants to shoot you lol. You wouldn't think so by looking at her and thinking she is all innocent, but she knows and handles guns better than any guy. Every female in my family is a gun pro, they all shoot like Gary Cooper, and every one of them is hoping something will happen.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:14 PM
Status: "My worldview is based on the inerrant word of God." (set 27 days ago)

18,769 posts, read 6,825,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I got my grandmother's gun too, I feel sorry for anyone tries to do anything to any of the women in my family, every single family member has a gun permit and everyone has guns everywhere. My mother is 77 and she would soon as shoot you as to look at you, she might die by natural causes but nobody is going to car jack her, and my daughter is probably the most dangerous woman you would ever meet cause she actually wants to shoot you lol. You wouldn't think so by looking at her and thinking she is all innocent, but she knows and handles guns better than any guy. Every female in my family is a gun pro, they all shoot like Gary Cooper, and every one of them is hoping something will happen.
But will they stop the super werewolves of the eclipse? That's the big question.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
But will they stop the super werewolves of the eclipse? That's the big question.
The wolves don't come till later, first come the succubus.

Benjamin lives in the Penthouse because he is the highest level in God's walk when moving through tribe to tribe, Benjamin is at the penthouse in Revelation and he has always been the beloved of the Lord who rests in his father's bosom, Jerusalem is built in Benjamin and so he is the beloved between the two kingdoms.

Genesis 49 is a step ladder that begins in Reuben and ends in Benjamin. All those who have every lived and who have reached the top in being Benjamin, they have their day in the last day of all when everything is said and done.

Then comes Benjamin, the owner and resident of Jerusalem, and Benjamin aint nothing nice. Benjamin is every person in history who have reached the top of the ladder, and they will all come together in the day of wolves.

Genesis 49

Jacob Blesses his Sons
1And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

27Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Jesus went back to his place for two days, 2000 years as the years of Messiah are 2000 years, but when the 2 days have ended, then comes little Benjamin in the morning of the 3rd day, and by nightfall, there only be wolves left.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:06 PM

9,588 posts, read 4,985,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The wolves don't come till later, first come the succubus.

Benjamin lives in the Penthouse because he is the highest level in God's walk when moving through tribe to tribe, Benjamin is at the penthouse in Revelation and he has always been the beloved of the Lord who rests in his father's bosom, Jerusalem is built in Benjamin and so he is the beloved between the two kingdoms.

Genesis 49 is a step ladder that begins in Reuben and ends in Benjamin. All those who have every lived and who have reached the top in being Benjamin, they have their day in the last day of all when everything is said and done.

Then comes Benjamin, the owner and resident of Jerusalem, and Benjamin aint nothing nice. Benjamin is every person in history who have reached the top of the ladder, and they will all come together in the day of wolves.

Genesis 49

Jacob Blesses his Sons
1And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

27Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Jesus went back to his place for two days, 2000 years as the years of Messiah are 2000 years, but when the 2 days have ended, then comes little Benjamin in the morning of the 3rd day, and by nightfall, there only be wolves left.

Yep, blood up to the horse's mouths .....Peace

Old 08-17-2017, 02:59 PM

50,079 posts, read 20,486,028 times
Default Dare I hope...

..that the spate of spoof means that the point I made has got over. Whatever total annular or partial eclipses occurred around 30 A.D, it is not what we are reading about in the Gpspels and so debates about which one are irrelevant.

However, here is a nice little talk on totals (it just struck me that the length of the eclipse varies because the distance of the moon varies. sometimes it appears smaller and so we get a ring of sun (annular) or it is nearer to us and appears larger and covers more of the sun, which means that the eclipse lasts longer but you see less of the corona and prominences.

When you get an exact match you get the best corona of all but it is relatively short.

No, it is not designed to be perfectly the same size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTxz_d2q7Js

But I was amazeed to read some of the panic aroused by the North American total. Don't these people know that people have seen totals for centuries without any disasters occurring?

Old 08-17-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
..that the spate of spoof means that the point I made has got over. Whatever total annular or partial eclipses occurred around 30 A.D, it is not what we are reading about in the Gpspels and so debates about which one are irrelevant.

However, here is a nice little talk on totals (it just struck me that the length of the eclipse varies because the distance of the moon varies. sometimes it appears smaller and so we get a ring of sun (annular) or it is nearer to us and appears larger and covers more of the sun, which means that the eclipse lasts longer but you see less of the corona and prominences.

When you get an exact match you get the best corona of all but it is relatively short.

No, it is not designed to be perfectly the same size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTxz_d2q7Js

But I was amazeed to read some of the panic aroused by the North American total. Don't these people know that people have seen totals for centuries without any disasters occurring?

If there was an eclipse at the time of Jesus death, God would have had to move the moon himself because of the fact that an eclipse on Passover is utterly impossible. I don't know why it went dark from noon till 3, something got in front of the sun, or God did some great miracle which I highly doubt. It went dark for natural reasons I am sure, I just don't know what those reasons are, one thing for sure, is that it is completely impossible for an eclipse to have occurred on Passover.

Old 08-17-2017, 04:24 PM

2,668 posts, read 1,244,549 times
Some info

https://tanachrav.blogspot.com/2017/...r-natural.html

Solar Eclipses in Judaism | Torah Musings

Old 08-17-2017, 05:35 PM

AWESOME, thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality