Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2017, 02:03 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
this verse you posted it says the sun orbit
40 It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.
The word they include the sun , the moon and the earth

and about the heavens above each other imagine that the lower heaven is like a ball that is inside a bigger ball
that is also inside a third bigger ball and so on until the last heaven.

I have posted many information from the Holy Quran that is impossible for all human being at that time to know them let alone for desert people but you prefer to believe that the desert people in Arabia are advanced
in science and advance in the Greek knowledge that to believe in the creator.
Adapting what the Holy Book says to make it fit the science does not mean that it shows the science. There are no seven heavens, though no doubt you could fiddle the solar -system etc to wangle seven somethings into it.

You have posted 'evidences' and each one has been explained and some have been shown to be incorrect. The sun sinking into the Mire was explained by YOU as being the limited viewpoint of humans. And the Big One - salt and fresh water not mixing (despite strenuous efforts on your part to make it True) is False. It is wrong.

This means that your explanations that require considerable wangling to fit astronomical knowledge, are actually no more than that. Fiddling to make the Quran look like advanced scientific knowledge and it isn't.

I am impressed (not entirely favourably ) by your dedication to flogging a dead horse, especially your 650, reciting (at tedious length) the garbled Quranic version of the Exodus, but this one is an ex -parroting of Quranic apologetics. You haven't a hope of making your case now, and simply being denialist about it and pretending that you have posted some kind of convincing proof, merely confirm u in our conviction that Islam is an awful, backward, fallacious religion that breeds the worst kind of closed -minded denialism.

Have a very nice 2018 or 1439.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2017, 10:12 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,982,960 times
truth_teller, you did not respond to my question so let me try again. Did Allah create all things and were not all the things created by Allah perfect?

The human form - is it not created perfect by Allah, the way Allah wanted it to be?

Old 12-28-2017, 11:11 AM

2,770 posts, read 2,667,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
merely confirm u in our conviction that Islam is an awful, backward, fallacious religion that breeds the worst kind of closed -minded denialism.
for a start concentrate in believing in the creator and in his messengers.
Quote:
Have a very nice 2018 or 1439.
Have a nice 2018 and we are already in the fourth month of 1439H

this date is called hegira data and that is the date when the messenger of Allah Mahammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) immigrated from Mecca to Madinah in 623 and its months are based on the moon and the total days are 354 and each month can be 30 or 29 days.

Old 12-28-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
truth_teller, you did not respond to my question so let me try again. Did Allah create all things and were not all the things created by Allah perfect?

The human form - is it not created perfect by Allah, the way Allah wanted it to be?
I am and I was planning to response

Old 12-28-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
for a start concentrate in believing in the creator and in his messengers.
Nope - it doesn't work like that. Each religious claim and Holy Book has to validate itself with some credible claim. You don't begin with Believing first. If I did, why I'd be a Christain and wouldn't even stop to consider what you say but reject it on Faith - just as you do out Unquestionable evidences that the Quran is just another Man -made Holy Book.

Quote:
Have a nice 2018 and we are already in the fourth month of 1439H

this date is called hegira data and that is the date when the messenger of Allah Mahammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) immigrated from Mecca to Madinah in 623 and its months are based on the moon and the total days are 354 and each month can be 30 or 29 days.
Ah I should have realized we were already into the Islamic year. Though I did know what it was dated from. And I don't even know that the Buddhist year is. 2556 or something..

Hah! 2561 B.E. Not too bad a guess.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
No.

You see, truth_teller, it is quite simple to test the writings in your holy book. If it is illogical or impossible then it is false.

A man cannot float up to heaven. A man cannot split the moon. And 'god' cannot part the sea. Therefore the writings that make such claims are false.
The issue is not that you do not believe in the miracle of Mahammad or the miracle of Musa peace be upon them
The issue is that you do not believe in the creator who gave them these power.

Quote:
I have one or two questions for you truth_teller, if Allah is so powerful then why do men need to do the 'punishing' for 'disobeying' Allah? Can't Allah do his own punishing? .
If Allah were to take mankind to task for their wrong-doing, he would not leave hereon a living creature, but He reprieveth them to an appointed term, and when their term cometh they cannot put (it) off an hour nor (yet) advance (it). The Holy Quran 16.61
Quote:
If Allah created all things, including men and women such that they were perfect, then why do so many muslim men feel the need to 'modify' a young girl's womanhood? Are they not defying the creator by mutilating her?
it is all done by the instructions of Allah and his messengers
and it is Allah will

it is like cutting the nails and mustache

for the details Please read https://islamqa.info/en/45528

Old 01-03-2018, 04:55 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,982,960 times
Quote:
The issue is not that you do not believe in the miracle of Mahammad or the miracle of Musa peace be upon them
The issue is that you do not believe in the creator who gave them these power.

If Allah were to take mankind to task for their wrong-doing, he would not leave hereon a living creature, but He reprieveth them to an appointed term, and when their term cometh they cannot put (it) off an hour nor (yet) advance (it). The Holy Quran 16.61
it is all done by the instructions of Allah and his messengers
and it is Allah will

it is like cutting the nails and mustache

for the details Please read https://islamqa.info/en/45528
So this almighty Allah who creates a perfect creation leaves an instruction to mutilate that perfection because why? he made it wrong? He can create a woman to but he can't do so with an inherent error? You never stop to question the absurdity of it?

Does it not register as a red flag warning that that whole thing is false? Do you not stop to ask yourself what was wrong with women the way they are formed? Why would it be necessary to deprive a woman of her pleasure but not a man's pleasure? Does it not tell you that selfish men created the Quran and Allah for their own purposes?

But Allah gave Mahammad power to fly and split the moon? Why would a wise creator do all these things?

Old 01-14-2018, 04:13 AM

another evidence
Scientists have discovered recently that there are a sea under the ground

We may have another “ocean” to add to the world map — only this one is hidden hundreds of miles beneath our planet’s surface.
A new study suggests that a hidden “ocean” is nestled in the Earth’s mantle some 400 miles beneath North America. The hidden reservoir, apparently locked in a ... https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5491692.html

and this fact is mentioned in this Hadith
… “ No one should sail on the sea except the one who is going to perform Hajj or ‘Umrah ,
or the one who is going to fight in Allah’s path
for under the sea there is a fire , and under the fire there is a sea ”
the classifiction of this Hadith is weak but it is not fabricated .
The classifications of Hadith are
1- Sound
2- Good
3- Weak
4- Fabricated.

Old 01-15-2018, 01:02 PM

I have heard of these "Oceans" (not quotes) before. An "Ocean" under China - cropped up with someone trying to claim underground ocean sized reservoirs to explain where the Flood water went to. Well, it turned out that that this is normal rock. And the moisture content amounts to a sea. This is, I would guess, the same with the Ocean under America. And in any case, it is not under the molten lava part, which is the only think that looks like "Fire".

I'm afraid you car -crash here, TT old son.

Old 01-26-2018, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
...I'm afraid you car -crash here, TT old son.
No I do not crash
The Hadith has two facts
1- fire under the sea and you can see that in these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmMlspNoZMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwDvhregFGg

2- sea under the fire and there are many sites confirm that Earth may have underground 'ocean' three times that on surface
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hat-on-surface

the ocean can be more than one thousand miles long so may be part of it is under ground and the other part under the sea
a sea that has fire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality