Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 06:42 AM

37,442 posts, read 61,352,754 times

Advertisements

Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land

2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

2:23 I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.’ I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people’; and they will say, ‘You are my God’

6:6 I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings

10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until He come and rain righteousness upon you.

13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?

14:4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
:5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
:6 His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
:7 They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive [as] the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof [shall be] as the wine of Lebanon.

14:9 Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 11:08 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land

ISREALITES, That the house of Israel would become as the sands of the seas, not the Jews.

Gentiles are grafted back into Ephraim, the house of Israel in the land of Ephraim, Galillee of the nations.

THEN those GENTILE Israelites will be joined to Judah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality