Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:58 AM

3,098 posts, read 7,541,873 times

Advertisements

Larry Huch and Paula White Denies Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God

sliceoflaodicea.com » Paula White Denies Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God

YouTube - Paula White's Heretical Lies

has the youtube video of this

and this BTW is also mentioned at

A Little Leaven: Paula White's Outrageous Heresies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2008, 06:24 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,196,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
Larry Huch and Paula White Denies Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God

sliceoflaodicea.com » Paula White Denies Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God

YouTube - Paula White's Heretical Lies

has the youtube video of this

and this BTW is also mentioned at

A Little Leaven: Paula White's Outrageous Heresies!
No big surprise there. I'm still saddened and disappointed that so-called Christians still listen and donate to these evil deceivers.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
No big surprise there. I'm still saddened and disappointed that so-called Christians still listen and donate to these evil deceivers.
me too and what is sadder is our so-called pastors out there in the pulipts either dont care about the apostasy problem in the churches

or too afraid to speak out

http://www.alitttleleaven.com (broken link)

sliceoflaodicea.com

YouTube - Tribulation

Old 04-01-2008, 11:19 AM

Did Jesus Die to Make You Rich?! (WOTMR) [1of2]

YouTube - Did Jesus Die to Make You Rich?! (WOTMR) [1of2]

YouTube - Did Jesus Die to Make You Rich?! (WOTMR) [2of2]

Did Jesus die to make you rich?

Listen to Todd Friel of WOTMR (aka Way of the Master Radio

The Way of the Master Radio

explain why this doctrine is heretical.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:10 PM

2 posts, read 49,151 times
Default Hypocrite

hAVE YOU ACTUALLY TALKED TO EITHER PAULA OR LARRY IN PERSON OR IS YOUR LIFE GEARED TOWARD ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE TO JUSTIFY YOUR OWN SIN. WHAT MIRACLES ARE HAPPINING IN YOUR CHURCH. YOUR RIGHTOUSNESS IS AS FILTHY RAGS COMPARED TO GOD. EVEN IF WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE WE ARE SAVED DY GRACE BY FAITH NOT BY HATE FILLED RELIGOUS GOSSIP. gOD LIFTS UP KINGS AND BRINGS THEM DOWN AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE DOES NOT SOLICIT YOUR OPINION TO WHO HE CHOSES. tHE APOSTLE PAUL WAS ON THE ROAD TO DEMASKUS ON HIS WAY TO KILL CHRISTIANS AND WAS CHOSEN.DOES HIS SKILLS OR ABILITY TO SERVE GOD NOT MEET UP TO YOUR RELIGOUS IDEAS ON WHO YOU THINK GOD SHOULD CHOSE. WHEN YOU POINT YOUR FINGER TOWARD SOMEONE ELSE THREE MORE POINT BACK TO YOU. gOD IS MORE INTERESTED ON THE CONDITION OF YOUR HEART THAN RELIGOUS IDEAS. DO YOU HAVE THE HEART OF A SERVANT, IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT NE ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:28 PM

2 posts, read 49,151 times
SOME OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WERE CHRISTAINS. hEARD OF KING SOLOMAN,DAVID,ABRAHAM.wHEN YOU HAVE A LIFE THAT IS SURRENDERED TO GOD AND WHEN YOU HAVE NO GREED IN YOUR LIFE MONEY IS NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL. jESUS NEVER SAID MONEY WAS EVIL BUT TO TRUST IN RICHES IS WRONG . IF YOU HAD A KINGDOM MINDSET YOU WOULD SEE MONEY AS A TOOL. sEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE ADDED. PAULA WHITE HAD A DREAM FROM GOD AND WHILE MONEY IS A BENEFIT IT IS NOT THE MAIN OBJECT OF HER AFFECTION. WHY DO YOU NOT ATTACK CEOS AND BANK OWNERS,COMPARED TO SOME OF THEM PAULA AND LARRY ARE POOR. NO ONE WOULD HAVE CARED WHO LARRY HUCH WAS UNTIL HE STARTED A CHURCH AND STARTED GETTING SOME SUCCESS. DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE AN ATTACK ON LARRY BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTAIN OR MAYBE BECAUSE HE IS JEWISH. SOUNDS LIKE AN ACCUSER,MAYBE DEMON INSPIRED.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:00 PM

39 posts, read 101,145 times
With all due respect Jimferg, you are being seriously mislead. Firstly, any denial that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God is simply herecy based on someone mistranslating the term "ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός" (which is common to all known manuscripts and the Septuagint) to prop up their own theology. Research this and you will soon agree, and by this I mean honestly look at the evidence. Secondly, you quoted three Old Testament patriachs as being Christians. Whilst I have no doubts about their eternal salvation and service to God, they can hardly be classified as Christians. One was the father of the nation Israel and forefather to Judaism. The other two were Jewish kings observing the law. Christianity only came about after the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. I urge you to put your faith in the Bible, not the babblings of some modern day heretics.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:04 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,301,683 times
I looked up the video on youtube and never heard either one of them say what you claim that they said.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 PM

1 posts, read 16,688 times
you obviously don't actually listen to them

Old 03-13-2011, 05:42 PM

593 posts, read 889,841 times
Jesus had a choice to follow a "Y" in the road one that of a minimalist or one that could have been potentially comfortable and for the times properous. He was born into a family with marginal wealth where love not material accumulation was His wealth. He hung with downtroden,disabled,poor and of questionable reputation. He was a carpenter and stonemason,not an easy line of work. Paula and many other evangelists have for years preached properity doctrine tickeling the ears of folkswho mentally and physically aren't going anywhere on the road to even improved lifestyles. If anything this doctrine is a distraction from more important issues. It has been my experience that relatively poor individulas maintain a better direct relationship with God than even middle class (many consumed by getting ahead and all the trappings that go with it). Paula White is a great pastor and articulates scripture better than anyone in the world, yet she has a few characteristics that bother me . Firstly she is drop dead gorgeous and her beauty alone can create this need to feed her lifestyle and material demands (admittedly I'am sterotyping ,but pretty princes roll this way I believe). Secondly, her lathering up thousands who can't write a sentence .but gives them the promise of their God promised wealth is ridiculous. God could care less if you have wealth although in ffairness He doesn't want us to be slaves to our lenders. Debt resolution can be within acceptable christian goals,but Paula is simply dedicating too much on not only wealth ,but being a fund raiser for TBN,CTN and Chrurch Without Wall's to mention a few. Telethons of this nature are alright and needed to defray the costs of TV and many costs associated with networks. The problem I believe lies in the promise of prosperity for giving instead of the person giving from the heart and IF God rewards them (and He does on Gods odd timeline and method) God anotherwords may allow your car to plug away for a few extra years of a bill able to be paid due to an unexpected good tax return. Additionally these networks ask for a monthly $100.00 that these people have absolutely no ability to honor (some exceptions) and the networks should be less greedy allowing the audiance to tithe at their home church whereby a struggle to provide missions and youth group activities and buget are stressed to the max. Jim Bakker(yeah the bad guy) in Branson and his great wife Lori I believe have the answer. They defy the prosperity doctines and in order to stay on the air they give practical gifts that are really cutting into their budget as they are really a line of costly items not withstanding "Preparedness" Food for Health Emergency Food . Silver Sol is a product that kils all forms of bacteria an MRSA and we have used it for many ailments (Reference Dr Gordon Pedersen web)Anyway, Jim is a changed man, adopted six wonderful kids and married Lori Bakker one of the sweetest souls I've ever known. I pray Paula gets a new revelation that is aimed at spreading Gods word and not being preoccupied with the fooishness of wealth as a goal for her flock The Jim Bakker Show out of Branson is a major factor in our christian walk .

Das

Last edited by DASULAR17; 03-13-2011 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: formating
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality