Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2019, 07:27 AM

611 posts, read 281,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
No, I am claiming atoms happened after the big bang.

A book can explain cosmology better than I can. Evidently you do not care about researching this for yourself.
You don't know why you think atoms happened after the big bang, it's just something you were told and you put your faith in someone else's claim or idea.

So, what you just claimed here is that no water existed before the Big Bang.

So you are claiming "Nothing existed before the big bang"? No Dark Energy either? The big bang struck a match and lit itself...but no, that would be something...and you want me to go buy a book to figure out what you can't say?

How could you even cause a big bang without atoms? go buy another book?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 08:19 AM

16,771 posts, read 4,977,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
You don't know why you think atoms happened after the big bang, it's just something you were told and you put your faith in someone else's claim or idea.
No, I do know why I make my claims, because I read. And I have verified the expansion of the universe.

Quote:
Of course, there was no water in our universe because there was nothing in our universe before the big bang.

Quote:
So you are claiming "Nothing existed before the big bang"? No Dark Energy either?
No, I am not claiming that. When I make a claim about something AFTER the big bang, that does not mean I am making a claim about something BEFORE the big bang.

Quote:
The big bang struck a match and lit itself...but no, that would be something...and you want me to go buy a book to figure out what you can't say?
Ask in the science section and many people will telly you the various theories. It is not my problem the voices in your head do not know what they are talking about.

Quote:
Yes, you buy a book. Or ask in the science section.

Old 08-15-2019, 09:29 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
Quote:

So you are claiming "Nothing existed before the big bang"? No Dark Energy either? The big bang struck a match and lit itself...but no, that would be something...and you want me to go buy a book to figure out what you can't say?

You ran away from it again. That's twice. Third time....

'The Universe has always existed in some form or other.'

Please show with verifiable evidence that this cannot be..

Old 08-17-2019, 09:49 AM

I am the one claiming something existed [always or not I wouldn't say] in some form or another before "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...in the beginning of TIME: Days, weeks, months, years...millenniums...

Read the post above yours here, your quote is from my quote to him, not you. and you are responding to what I told him: That began with, that Guy claimed there were no atoms before the Big Bang? And of course there was no water before...in the beginning...

I claim that if there was "Nothing" before the big bang there could be no Big Bang. Nothing existed and caused Nothing...to Nothing...and that's where everything came from? Not my idea here.

Third and final time of what? Are you dumb? stupid? an idiot? I ask you for the first time: Why do you think I think differently? When did I claim God created anything out of Nothing? You claim I said that, with your 1st sentence you insist I claim that, and you will not hear otherwise.

As the story goes; In the beginning of Time, God created the heaven and the earth of days, weeks, months, years...millenniums...

And in Genesis 1, something existed with this "God," before that Big Expansion of the waters beyond the Heaven/Ozone of the 2nd day. Water existed and stuff existed in the waters, before God created the "Big Expansion of the waters" on the 2nd day.

Even Big Bang of Nothing from Nowhere to Nothing will only get you Nothing, Not even a whimper. [Something required said, still small voice in the back of my head... connecting...connecting...connected.] God Moved...at least that has a chance.

Third time of Nothing, Nothing, Nothing from you.

And that serpent said: "SSS." And that Lying Tongue with two legs went forth on its hungry belly into the streets roaring like a lion seeking whatsoever he may devour: "I'm starving, feed me!"

And today that little serpent is a Great Dragon asking for its SSS# = 666# in its efforts to tax the whole earth.

Old 08-17-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
You ran away from it again. That's twice. Third time....

Please show with verifiable evidence that this cannot be..
Please show me verifiable reason you think I think that?

I never thought that from the beginning...and I don't know what you have your head stuck up, but you better pull it out.

Old 08-17-2019, 10:03 AM

23,144 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Third time of Nothing, Nothing, Nothing from you.

And that serpent said: "SSS." And that Lying Tongue with two legs went forth on its hungry belly into the streets roaring like a lion seeking whatsoever he may devour: "I'm starving, feed me!"

And today that little serpent is a Great Dragon asking for its SSS# = 666# in its efforts to tax the whole earth.
What in the world is this? Being marked in one's hand and forehead is a matter of the law, are you trying to insinuate that it has something to do with taxes?

Old 08-17-2019, 10:05 AM

16,771 posts, read 4,977,966 times
Quote:
Please show me verifiable reason you think I think that?

I never thought that from the beginning...and I don't know what you have your head stuck up, but you better pull it out.
Rafius has his head stuck somewhere because you can not read?

Old 08-17-2019, 10:47 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Now that sounds about right.

Now, I think that you must have edited my post a bit, there.

Old 08-17-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Ok. It was the water itself and the things contained within it that caused the BB. Show me your support otherwise.

Present your argument why that can't be the case.

Yes. Science calls it Big Bounce.

They walk amongst us!
RE: 1st sentence: That certainly would be one of the options. All I know from Genesis 1 is that this "God" came from: in, of, or with the water...and moved upon the face of the waters before creating the heaven and the earth. And this "God" with the waters also knew "Light."

^"All your claims depend on the Bible being true.
<<< Idiot mentality here: all my claims depend upon the reader himself being able to decide what he reads means, and if it is true or not. Can you support that with verifiable evidence? <<<Everything said in the Bible is not true, and cannot be true, everything in the bible is not good, and everything in the Bible is not evil...you must decide that. and Yes, I can We can show you that your Bible is little more than fable, fiction and fraud. <<<<You should have just shown me. ***, ***, *** said *** *** you coulda but nada. but instead *** *** ***.

^"It is only theists like you that are saying that before BB there was nothing."
More idiotic mentality. No evidence of that at all here nor there, do you even have ears? all mouth? You must read my words the same way you read the bible. Sloppy! You must have a Big Loud Voice in back of your head screaming that...and that must be where you heard it. Surely you are just blowing wind...and you are caught up in your own wind.

Useless for me to try and say anything to you. How many times have I not said what you claim?

Old 08-17-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Now, I think that you must have edited my post a bit, there.
I only quoted the part I liked. But I'll probably get banned anyhow. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality