Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 04:03 PM

3,824 posts, read 1,376,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Faith is only needed in the court, a person who sees the path and one who progreses to the Holy place is progressively coming to the day of the Lord in his own lifetime, and there comes a point in that progression where faith is no longer needed, one's life will change when he is visited, and then their faith is justified in reality in a visitation.
HF - have you been visited? can you describe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 04:17 PM

611 posts, read 280,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
So to this and the previous post (see #355)you have no response other than i can't comprehend this, so it can't be true' and 'Shut up and go away' in lieu of any sensible or valid response. You do realise that you are not looking very impressive, don't you?
Mystery post #355...I already ran thru the back posts for 303Guy...not interested, don't care. But I decided to go check just for you babe...and #355 is my damn post...and your stupefactive writing does what it is intended to do, I suppose...agitate with words without making much sense.

I got a new #ID card for you, your new number is 10t, cut it out and stick it to your forehead: #ID10t

I'm outta this joint!

Old 08-22-2019, 04:32 PM

50,086 posts, read 20,687,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
Mystery post #355...I already ran thru the back posts for 303Guy...not interested, don't care. But I decided to go check just for you babe...and #355 is my damn post...and your stupefactive writing does what it is intended to do, I suppose...agitate with words without making much sense.

I got a new #ID card for you, your new number is 10t, cut it out and stick it to your forehead: #ID10t

I'm outta this joint!
You are still just mocking and sneering without making any actual argument. Whatever you may think you are accomplishing, it is only showing that you have no actual argument and are not doing Christianity very much credit.

How's the heel feeling? Up to a Flounce, i hope?

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-22-2019 at 05:03 PM..

Old 08-22-2019, 04:44 PM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
HF - have you been visited? can you describe?
Every one of the first converts knew they were running a race coming to a day that they could overcome the spirits inside them, and nobody can overcome a spirit they dont know exists.

God gives the two witnesses power and those witnesses are the water and the blood inside you, and so when this happens, God has given power to a spirit that was previously silenced in humans when Jesus crushed the head of the serpent, but that head wound is healed so a person can confront the spirit within, and this is the first visitation.

Of course, when this happens and you literally communicate with a spirit given power to speak inside you, you automatically believe and know it's the holy spirit, unfortunately, it is not.

Everything in Revelation has to all very shortly come to pass, and the entire goal of Revelation ends when the person overcomes to then vomit out the spirits that was within, and this is to make room for the coming of the kings of the east.

What is a king of the East?

What is a king of the West?

Behold, lol, the Lord will come as lightning that begins in the East and it's brilliance is so bright that it's light is seen all the way in the west.

Judah is the East, and the inner hidden man, and Israel is the west, the outer man, flesh.

And so if the Lord comes, he comes to the hidden man and it comes with such power that it is seen all the way through the outer man of flesh.

The ten tribes of Israel are ten kings who sit over the nation of Gentile Christians, and this is the problem, they are all indwelled by the kings of the west when the kings of the west think they know everything but know nothing, and can teach nothing because the ten called the Torah a strange thing and they reject it, whereas the kings of the East come to teach all things concerning the law and the prophets.

All this may sound bizarre, but the spirit world works according to the two kingdoms that we are, kingdom against kingdom.

Your right eye and your left eye.

When God gives the two witnesses power, the spirit in your left eye begins speaking, you will have dreams and visions and things you just wont tell people, and there will absolutely be no more doubt whether there is a God or not, but that is the spirit we have to overcome before the true spirits come, the kings of the east, and they are sent in Jesus name as brethren, even as people who have lived before.

If a person can go all the way to death, a very terrifying event is promised where one has an eye to eye, a Rosh Hashanah for one day.

Puchasing the oil will bring about these events, finding a pearl in a field to then happily buy that field will bring about these events. Purchasing the gold refined in the fire will bring about these events.

What does it mean to purchase the oil?

To do so would cause God to appoint a Gentile to be a Levite, and as his Levite, he will pour oil on his head. A million people can claim to be a priest, but what good is that of God doesn't appoint you as priest, because unless God appoints you, God is not going to pour oil on your head. It's not oil to heal or do miracles, it is the oil to light your way in the darkness but the only way of recieving God's oil poured on your head, is that you first have to find an extra vessel for the oil you are purchasing, to then fill that vessel, and because you filled that extra vessel, God promises to pour oil on your head to teach you very fast, and everything God will say to you from that day is this,'' Go Forth And Die.''

Symbolic death of overcoming a fallen spirit within you, and when you go all the way to death, God will symbolically stand you up on your feet after 3 days, and he will give you power, that is, after the 42 months have been completed, the sacrifices cut off, and you see the abomination.

Woe to those who do not go all the way to death right now, one day they will seek death and death shall not be found, but whoever goes all the way to death in this life, the second death will have no hold over him.(The second death is when a person actually dies and is put in a grave)

It is a race to death, Revelation puts you in a cocoon as one creature but when those 7 lenin seals are taken off, you become a new creature.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-22-2019 at 05:01 PM..

Old 08-22-2019, 06:24 PM

3,824 posts, read 1,376,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Every one of the first converts knew they were running a race coming to a day that they could overcome the spirits inside them, and nobody can overcome a spirit they dont know exists.
God gives the two witnesses power and those witnesses are the water and the blood inside you, and so when this happens, God has given power to a spirit that was previously silenced in humans when Jesus crushed the head of the serpent, but that head wound is healed so a person can confront the spirit within, and this is the first visitation.
Of course, when this happens and you literally communicate with a spirit given power to speak inside you, you automatically believe and know it's the holy spirit, unfortunately, it is not.
Everything in Revelation has to all very shortly come to pass, and the entire goal of Revelation ends when the person overcomes to then vomit out the spirits that was within, and this is to make room for the coming of the kings of the east.
What is a king of the East?
What is a king of the West?
Behold, lol, the Lord will come as lightning that begins in the East and it's brilliance is so bright that it's light is seen all the way in the west.
Judah is the East, and the inner hidden man, and Israel is the west, the outer man, flesh.
And so if the Lord comes, he comes to the hidden man and it comes with such power that it is seen all the way through the outer man of flesh.
The ten tribes of Israel are ten kings who sit over the nation of Gentile Christians, and this is the problem, they are all indwelled by the kings of the west when the kings of the west think they know everything but know nothing, and can teach nothing because the ten called the Torah a strange thing and they reject it, whereas the kings of the East come to teach all things concerning the law and the prophets.
All this may sound bizarre, but the spirit world works according to the two kingdoms that we are, kingdom against kingdom.
Your right eye and your left eye.
When God gives the two witnesses power, the spirit in your left eye begins speaking, you will have dreams and visions and things you just wont tell people, and there will absolutely be no more doubt whether there is a God or not, but that is the spirit we have to overcome before the true spirits come, the kings of the east, and they are sent in Jesus name as brethren, even as people who have lived before.
If a person can go all the way to death, a very terrifying event is promised where one has an eye to eye, a Rosh Hashanah for one day.
Puchasing the oil will bring about these events, finding a pearl in a field to then happily buy that field will bring about these events. Purchasing the gold refined in the fire will bring about these events.
What does it mean to purchase the oil?
To do so would cause God to appoint a Gentile to be a Levite, and as his Levite, he will pour oil on his head. A million people can claim to be a priest, but what good is that of God doesn't appoint you as priest, because unless God appoints you, God is not going to pour oil on your head. It's not oil to heal or do miracles, it is the oil to light your way in the darkness but the only way of recieving God's oil poured on your head, is that you first have to find an extra vessel for the oil you are purchasing, to then fill that vessel, and because you filled that extra vessel, God promises to pour oil on your head to teach you very fast, and everything God will say to you from that day is this,'' Go Forth And Die.''
Symbolic death of overcoming a fallen spirit within you, and when you go all the way to death, God will symbolically stand you up on your feet after 3 days, and he will give you power, that is, after the 42 months have been completed, the sacrifices cut off, and you see the abomination.
Woe to those who do not go all the way to death right now, one day they will seek death and death shall not be found, but whoever goes all the way to death in this life, the second death will have no hold over him.(The second death is when a person actually dies and is put in a grave)
It is a race to death, Revelation puts you in a cocoon as one creature but when those 7 lenin seals are taken off, you become a new creature.
Thank you, brother, for these words.
Most of this speaks to me; some will take time to absorb.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:19 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,002 times
Quote:
I just had a longish reply to you other post and my pc locked up...lost everything. This happens a lot.

UTube or videos or movies don't play well at all on my old outdated pc that has had no flash support since support was stopped eons ago.

If I don't go and try watch some video to please you just because you think, "Nothing is not what I think it is," over what the word "Nothing" means, makes you the ignoramus.

Nothing is not what I think it is? my dictionary is useless? And I ask what you mean by Nothing then? You surely can't tell me...you don't know what your "Nothing" means, other than it is something that you can not show or speak of. Sounds like you have a grammar problem where "Nothing," must mean whatever you don't know and can't say...then I've just been called ignorant by an ignoramus.

You seem to have no ability to reason, your world must be a fishbowl with you in it.

Give me your definition of "Nothing," since you claim it doesn't mean what I think. "Cow," does not mean what I think it means? Just because you call a cow a bird doesn't make it likely it can fly.
The total positive electrons and the total negative ones in the universe = zero. Nothing, nada.

https://wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2016/01...-the-universe/

Quote:
And after, all this is just one theory among many... <goggle> Big Bang never happened <goggle>
you not gonna goggle it? According to your mentality expressed here...you must be an ignoramus. Who cares?
You don't understand what science means when it says "theory", do you?

Old 08-22-2019, 08:25 PM

11,019 posts, read 5,975,337 times
Quote:
No big deal, after 24 hours the swelling is subsiding, copperhead bit me on my Achilles Heel, and swelling went up to the knee. I think they took copperheads off the deadly poison list...almost all deaths are multiple bites or allergy to venom. No big deal...but thanks.
Glad you're Ok. Keep well.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:27 PM

My grandmother got bit by a poisonous snake, and it turned her leg black, she wouldn't go to a doctor no matter what, one of them old hillbilly women.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
No big deal, after 24 hours the swelling is subsiding, copperhead bit me on my Achilles Heel, and swelling went up to the knee. I think they took copperheads off the deadly poison list...almost all deaths are multiple bites or allergy to venom. No big deal...but thanks.
That is what you call a sign from God, same thing happend to me, but it wasn't a poisonous snake.(''He shall step on the head of the serpent, but the serpent shall bite his heel''.)

Old 08-22-2019, 08:31 PM

611 posts, read 280,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
The total positive electrons and the total negative ones in the universe = zero. Nothing, nada.

You don't understand what science means when it says "theory", do you?
No, I don't know a damn thing, never did. URA.

10Trans, #ID models?

What do I really think about the guy?

URA __ __ __ __ __ __ __ and that’s what I think about him.

Can you fill in the letters? Only 7 letters, and it just keeps repeating itself.

URA what? Figure it out and get me banned…it is so simple, it just keeps repeating itself.

Why am I here? To be nasty and bicker, to just try and drag someone down? URA.

That’s what I think you are URA!

#ID10t’s AI IHF running rampant.

What?

Nothing.

Can’t you see it? What? __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Nothing, you looking at it.

Are you blind or what?

Topic seems dead here at this point…no more help wanted.

So this is my exit, I’m finished here for now.

Aug. 22th, 2019, Thursday evening upon earth.
You understand I just fried myself 'eh? So just eat me URA's.
I'll get out of your way. Fast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality