Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 05:03 PM

1,378 posts, read 388,733 times

Advertisements

So The Bible is very much a creation of stories that stemmed from occult knowledge about the origins of the soul, but were dumbed down & made into easy to understand fairy tale type stories; to meet the needs of the simple minded folk of the earth.

The actual truth in its raw unedited form would shock you & alter your life forever. Truth really is not something that humans in general can handle. So it needs to be put into coded messages & stories that people can live with.

So when people find ancient religious art they cannot tell what it is saying because the truth has always been hidden from them. It can be staring them in the face but they won't comprehend it. They will try to relate it to things they know about & in that way it becomes something else entirely.

You have to meet God & spend all your time with God to discover what truth is. Then you will understand what the ancient art is depicting.

Last edited by ocean777; 12-12-2019 at 05:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2019, 05:04 PM

50,143 posts, read 23,792,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
If you're unable to see a difference between his writings and the Bible, then your vision clearly is clouded.
If we're talking about New Testament, I agree with you.
If we're talking about Old Testament, not sure I agree with you.

Old 12-12-2019, 06:06 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,468,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Believing his own wacky stuff, or wacky stuff written by other people thousands of years ago, it still boils down to wacky.
the old wacky vs the new wacky.

Old 12-12-2019, 07:54 PM

63,387 posts, read 39,639,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Believing his own wacky stuff, or wacky stuff written by other people thousands of years ago, it still boils down to wacky.

Old 12-12-2019, 08:13 PM

I saw The Face of God today. He simply manifested & looked at me straight in the eyes & smiled. He had magnificent blue eyes & long blonde hair. No facial hair. He was huge & tall.

I didn't ask Him to manifest. He just appeared!

So I get to meet God in person, face to face. And You all never do. LOL!

So I must be on the correct spiritual path for certain.

Who's crazy now?? LOL

Old 12-12-2019, 08:20 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,428,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
The story of Moses is just a make believe story someone made up after finding some ancient religious artwork showing the journey of the soul from God's realm to the earth through the waters. They had zero idea about knowledge of God so they made it all up.

Sorry ocean, but you're wrong on this one. The prophets existed. Whether they were called the names we know them as today, is a different story......

Old 12-12-2019, 08:38 PM

50,143 posts, read 23,792,348 times
Quote:
I saw The Face of God today. He simply manifested & looked at me straight in the eyes & smiled. He had magnificent blue eyes & long blonde hair. No facial hair. He was huge & tall.

I didn't ask Him to manifest. He just appeared!

So I get to meet God in person, face to face. And You all never do. LOL!

So I must be on the correct spiritual path for certain.

Who's crazy now?? LOL
Well, since you ask...

Old 12-13-2019, 10:05 AM

1,096 posts, read 411,225 times
The Bible is all sorts of things. It depends who you are talking to. Because occult does mean hidden there are those who search it for clues of that sort. Think its the Gnostic Christians who look to the Bible as a source of metaphysical knowledge. It can also be read as just literature. Some take it literally, some don't. The people and events in it can also be read symbolically. I take it as one of many many myths told across the world. It is not the only creation story there ever was --hardly! It was specific to that part of the world. It was told in a way that made sense to those people in that time. To people of other lands their own creation stories have/had more relevance.

Old 12-13-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters,
God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament:
And God called the firmament Heaven.
The Bible clearly says that the earth & the sky is under water. God has always shown this to me. The universe is made from light & it is in water. We think it is dry because we are made from the light. But in reality our world is just light under water like sunlight in water. And the light that the universe (Heavens) is made from has layers like a rainbow, & each layer is a solid parallel Heaven with its own earth-like worlds teeming with life.

God has shown this to me personally & taken me into the water that is all around us on a deeper dimension (direction in space).

I had no idea The Bible was telling people that the earth is only light energy under water. I noticed that it said that long after God had already taken me into the water & shown me what the reality of our universe actually looks like.

I mention this occult (secret) truth written on the very first page of The Bible. No Christian sees or knows that divine truth & it is right in front of their eyes every day.

The Hindu Vedas (libraries) also say God created this universe from light that is under water & it remains underwater.

Egyptians & other ancients taught that our souls are first brought out of the waters into this dry world.

The Great Holy Mother in Paradise tells me that there are layers of water & layers of dry lands that our souls are taken through.

Old 12-13-2019, 02:04 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,773,151 times
Quote:
The Bible clearly says that the earth & the sky is under water. God has always shown this to me. The universe is made from light & it is in water. We think it is dry because we are made from the light. But in reality our world is just light under water like sunlight in water. And the light that the universe (Heavens) is made from has layers like a rainbow, & each layer is a solid parallel Heaven with its own earth-like worlds teeming with life.

God has shown this to me personally & taken me into the water that is all around us on a deeper dimension (direction in space).

I had no idea The Bible was telling people that the earth is only light energy under water. I noticed that it said that long after God had already taken me into the water & shown me what the reality of our universe actually looks like.

I mention this occult (secret) truth written on the very first page of The Bible. No Christian sees or knows that divine truth & it is right in front of their eyes every day.

The Hindu Vedas (libraries) also say God created this universe from light that is under water & it remains underwater.

Egyptians & other ancients taught that our souls are first brought out of the waters into this dry world.

The Great Holy Mother in Paradise tells me that there are layers of water & layers of dry lands that our souls are taken through.

That's an interesting image---what is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality