Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 05:22 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,606,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
God, created spirit beings first. They have free will like all created beings. Satan chose to rebel. 1/3 of the spirit beings fell to his lies as well. Those are the demons= fallen angels. They rebelled using their free will.
How is it possible, in god world before let there be light, to even have the concept of rebellion unless it was invented and implemented by god, kjw47?

Take minute and think about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2018, 06:15 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:
Satan owns 99%. Its been like that all throughout. The world hates truth. They murdered Jesus, apostles and followers back then--out of hatred.
Did all the Norse, Australian and American first nations people chip in on killing Jesus? I thought that Jesus death was predicted in the OT so weren't the Romans just doing what your God expected of them? Your Truth is not the truth and if God is so powerful why has Satan been controlling 99% of the people all through time?

I have read enough Watchtower and Awake publications when my MIL was alive for me to question any rationale behind the so called thinking in your religion. Satan no more controls me than does Loki or Coyote although 0erhaps in the past my dogs did their share of ordering me around but they were more Angels than demons, or at least the one was. The other had a bit of demon in her.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:20 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:
Fact- not dogma--I looked hard for over 50 years-- Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD= fact. Satan did what he did because he wanted worship--he is getting it. Sin = worship to satan. He is posing as every false god to get it and mislead.
But again if you don't accept the Bible's concept of sin then you are not worshipping Satan. All your claims seem based on the concept that everyone else shares the concepts of God, sin and Satan that you do. If one does not believe in Satan even existing how can Satan believe that he is being worshipped? That is not logical.

Old 09-12-2018, 07:18 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
Must be rough standing in opposition to Gods king. The whole is falling apart quickly--Gods kingdom is coming.
Religious nut-cases have been saying that for over 2000 years.

Old 09-12-2018, 07:19 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
Fact- not dogma--I looked hard for over 50 years-- Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD= fact. S
Not fact but your belief.

Old 09-12-2018, 07:43 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Religious nut-cases have been saying that for over 2000 years.
But, hopefully, won't be saying it for another 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
But again if you don't accept the Bible's concept of sin then you are not worshipping Satan. All your claims seem based on the concept that everyone else shares the concepts of God, sin and Satan that you do. If one does not believe in Satan even existing how can Satan believe that he is being worshipped? That is not logical.
Ah you know how it goes - we are all guilty of Jesus' death if we don't accept the free gift of salvation offered to free us of Sin -death. This originally applied to EVERYONE because we are all supposed to be descended from Sinning Adam and so we are all guilty and deserve eternal death (read Hellfire and Damnation, otherwise, who cares?) but - just as some have found it impossible to stomach eternal damnation and embraced Universal redemption, some time past, many decided that they could not stomach the damning of those who never had the chance to hear the gospel and while they were a bit vague about what the alternative would be, it wouldn't send them to Hell.

You may have heard the story of the Missionary and the Eskimo (old name in old story) who asked why he told him. If he hadn't he wouldn't go to hell. Now, if he fell short, he would.

It logically follows just as it logically follows UR that it hardly matters whether you believe or not (no more than in the Atheist Afterlife) that if God really cared about saving everyone, he would have struck Paul dead rather than interfering with his free Will and turning him into the vehicle of Christianity. Without him, none of us would go to hell, because none of us would know.

This is just One of the many reasons I don't take Christianity seriously for a second.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:27 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
God, created spirit beings first. They have free will like all created beings. Satan chose to rebel. 1/3 of the spirit beings fell to his lies as well. Those are the demons= fallen angels. They rebelled using their free will.
Satan/ demons serve some purpose.

I cannot recall which verse it is, but the bible talks about a time when Satan MUST be released upon the world again for a short time, I think its after he is restrained for 1000 yrs.

IF he truly rebelled against God, why would he have to be released upon the world again, this implies his rebellion was part of Gods plan all along, it serves a purpose in some way.

There is also the part when after the war in heaven, Satan is cast DOWN TO EARTH, among us...if Satan truly rebelled against God and heaven, this is like locking the fox INSIDE the hen house as punishment!! Why werent they cast down to hell immediately? HAd to be some reason God sent them to roam among us.

Old 09-13-2018, 04:56 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
How is it possible, in god world before let there be light, to even have the concept of rebellion unless it was invented and implemented by god, kjw47?

Take minute and think about that.

If God didn't give all free will, they would be robots. All can choose right or wrong.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Satan/ demons serve some purpose.

I cannot recall which verse it is, but the bible talks about a time when Satan MUST be released upon the world again for a short time, I think its after he is restrained for 1000 yrs.

IF he truly rebelled against God, why would he have to be released upon the world again, this implies his rebellion was part of Gods plan all along, it serves a purpose in some way.

There is also the part when after the war in heaven, Satan is cast DOWN TO EARTH, among us...if Satan truly rebelled against God and heaven, this is like locking the fox INSIDE the hen house as punishment!! Why werent they cast down to hell immediately? HAd to be some reason God sent them to roam among us.
Satan gets abyssed for 1000 years after Har-mageddon comes to the earth. There will be a resurrection--Every grave will be emptied. Some will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will. Its these who must be tested when satan is loosed for a short while.
Rev 6 = the war in heaven and satan being cast to the earth=1914- It is almost done.
Issues were raised against Gods sovereignty in Eden. Those issues are being proved false. That is why this system is being allowed to occur. The lake of fire= eternal destruction.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Not fact but your belief.

The world is about to find out that its 100% fact. You are not standing in a very wise position to be in opposition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality