Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 05:06 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Religious nut-cases have been saying that for over 2000 years.

Yes they failed to realize that the 7 headed beast and two horned beast had to be in place for Revelation to be occurring--They have been in place for many years now. Few can see it even though every mortal on earth can see it. But their teachers or lack of teachers have 99% in darkness that is how they cannot see and yet see it.
The image of the beast looks good, loving to the mortal heart--like this-2Cor 11:12-15--All are being lead here-Rev 16 now--99% will fall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Did all the Norse, Australian and American first nations people chip in on killing Jesus? I thought that Jesus death was predicted in the OT so weren't the Romans just doing what your God expected of them? Your Truth is not the truth and if God is so powerful why has Satan been controlling 99% of the people all through time?

I have read enough Watchtower and Awake publications when my MIL was alive for me to question any rationale behind the so called thinking in your religion. Satan no more controls me than does Loki or Coyote although 0erhaps in the past my dogs did their share of ordering me around but they were more Angels than demons, or at least the one was. The other had a bit of demon in her.

Satan is the ruler of this world Jesus said. Free will is why satan is ruling 99% and laziness. You don't think satan has you-- In every encyclopedia, facts of history, clearly show of the added pagan practices off the table of demons added to the worlds celebrations centuries ago. Including Christmas and easter. Do you partake--then you are his. Because God was 100% clear--One cannot partake off that table and his table( 1Cor 10:21)-- many are trying.
The blind guides who brought the 2 Christian celebrations in, named Easter after the false goddess who was involved in the spring celebration--Ishtar( pronounced-easter) Astarte in another language. Dyed eggs of Pasch-hot cross buns--bunny rabbits marked the pagan celebration. Parents hand this to their own children--and you don't think satan owns them> Its been his #1 tool--from generation to generation, from parent to child--pagan practices and wicked practices handed down. By transforming into an angel of light as his teachers do-2Cor 11:12-15.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
But again if you don't accept the Bible's concept of sin then you are not worshipping Satan. All your claims seem based on the concept that everyone else shares the concepts of God, sin and Satan that you do. If one does not believe in Satan even existing how can Satan believe that he is being worshipped? That is not logical.
Sin = worship to satan. Most do it willfully. They practice sins. God accepts-0 sin.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:24 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,605,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
If God didn't give all free will, they would be robots. All can choose right or wrong.
I’m asking you, if in a perfect world (god world), how can something like rebellion exist without it being invented/created by god/creator?

Who tought or gave the notion to rebel to satan?

Stop and think, for appertly longer then a second.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:07 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I’m asking you, if in a perfect world (god world), how can something like rebellion exist without it being invented/created by god/creator?

Who tought or gave the notion to rebel to satan?

Stop and think, for appertly longer then a second.

If there is any doubt in any person's mind that JWs become robots, they need only read kjw47's posts. It's sad and vaguely scary how religion can dull and limit higher brain functions.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:27 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times
Quote:
Sin = worship to satan. Most do it willfully. They practice sins. God accepts-0 sin.
So if I litter I am worshipping Satan? If I pick up someone else's litter am I then worshipping your God?

Most people are more good than bad but according to you if they do a single thing bad they are devil worshippers. As I stated before I had read enough Watchtower mags to realize just how lacking thought and logic your religion is.

Satan does not exist, or at least there is insufficient evidence for his mere existence let alone for him controlling 99% of the world's population.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:33 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times
Quote:
Satan is the ruler of this world Jesus said. Free will is why satan is ruling 99% and laziness. You don't think satan has you-- In every encyclopedia, facts of history, clearly show of the added pagan practices off the table of demons added to the worlds celebrations centuries ago. Including Christmas and easter. Do you partake--then you are his. Because God was 100% clear--One cannot partake off that table and his table( 1Cor 10:21)-- many are trying.
The blind guides who brought the 2 Christian celebrations in, named Easter after the false goddess who was involved in the spring celebration--Ishtar( pronounced-easter) Astarte in another language. Dyed eggs of Pasch-hot cross buns--bunny rabbits marked the pagan celebration. Parents hand this to their own children--and you don't think satan owns them> Its been his #1 tool--from generation to generation, from parent to child--pagan practices and wicked practices handed down. By transforming into an angel of light as his teachers do-2Cor 11:12-15.
I have never been a Christian but I used to eat Easter bunnies. If that is enough for your God to decide I am a sinner then he should of at least had them made of a better chocolate than milk chocolate. As you show absolutely zero tolerance for all 9ther religions and for those who lack religions that is about all your hateful and joyless religion thus deserves as well.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:16 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Satan gets abyssed for 1000 years after Har-mageddon comes to the earth. There will be a resurrection--Every grave will be emptied. Some will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will. Its these who must be tested when satan is loosed for a short while.
Rev 6 = the war in heaven and satan being cast to the earth=1914- It is almost done.
Issues were raised against Gods sovereignty in Eden. Those issues are being proved false. That is why this system is being allowed to occur. The lake of fire= eternal destruction.
Right, satan serves a purpose, he is doing exactly what he was created for.

Old 09-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Right, satan serves a purpose, he is doing exactly what he was created for.

Satan was created a perfect spirit being, With free will. God gave him great power and responsibility. He let it go to his head, he wanted worship. He rebelled and made Eve rebel with his lie and Adam stood up for Eve. And 99% have been mislead by him throughout. The only exception would be in the OT days when Israel stood strong, but they fell over and over.

Old 09-13-2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
I have never been a Christian but I used to eat Easter bunnies. If that is enough for your God to decide I am a sinner then he should of at least had them made of a better chocolate than milk chocolate. As you show absolutely zero tolerance for all 9ther religions and for those who lack religions that is about all your hateful and joyless religion thus deserves as well.
God condemned all false religion to destruction= Babylon the great will fall and never be again. 99% of all religions on earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality