Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 12:32 PM

179 posts, read 80,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Again. looks the same as I said before, but there are no politics in here, I can't comment on politics without getting a time out.

I just don't think you know what you are talking about, or should I say, you don't want to admit the simple facts of the matter.

Gentiles have been persecuting and killing Israel since they were a people, and the world is a witness to 2000 continuous years of Anti-Semitism leading up to a third holocaust where a third of their people were wiped out, and then you say,'' O, They play the holocaust card. Tried Genocide over and over by Gentiles, and you wonder why Jews are precautious?

WE have 2000 years of history watching Gentiles persecute, and killing Jews with countries STILL calling out for their Genocide, and if we were discussing any other people, you would be all behind them, but because they are Jews.......

You just like the biases you already have, they make you comfortable. As for '2000 years of Gentiles', I note you avoid saying Christians, and in any case Jews had a fine time persecuting and slaughtering people on their own, and happily marching into Christian and pagan countries with the Muslim armies and helping them slaughter and loot, so let's not keep spreading the myths they were just hapless victims for 2,000 years, either; there were good reasons they weren't trusted or wanted around, especially in Europe.

Old 09-27-2018, 02:09 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OberonKing View Post
You just like the biases you already have, they make you comfortable. As for '2000 years of Gentiles', I note you avoid saying Christians, and in any case Jews had a fine time persecuting and slaughtering people on their own, and happily marching into Christian and pagan countries with the Muslim armies and helping them slaughter and loot, so let's not keep spreading the myths they were just hapless victims for 2,000 years, either; there were good reasons they weren't trusted or wanted around, especially in Europe.
And there it is folks.

Old 09-27-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
And there it is folks.

Real history. Yes, I agree. Want to deny any of it?

Old 09-27-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Real history. Yes, I agree. Want to deny any of it?
Real History, in your own mind man.

After the Jewish war, Rome hated Jews, it was war. Gentile Christians were no longer brave enough to continue looking like Jews being seen keeping the Passover or Pentecost of Tabernacles, and so they converted back to paganism....

The church outlawed the ways of God by outlawing the Sabbaths and feasts of God that Jews kept.

The church deemed the Jew as sub humans not able to even own land, and the anti-Semitism caused by this apostasy away from the worship system of the Bible was perfected by the time Mohammed came along...........And after Mohammed followed the same path as Christianity, they became just as anti-Semitic as the Christians, and then we have Martin Luther and his Anti-Semitic policies which were so bad that Hitler used his words to convince the Christian Germans against the Jews.

REAL HISTORY IS REAL HISTORY.........You can't go back and change what Constantine did or what the church did, or what Martin Luther did in deeming Jews to be animals or sub humans deserving punishment. You can't go and wipe away the inquisitions or Jews being kicked out of every freaking country, and you can't even compare it to any other people because there are no other people to compare with....

The things done to Jews are unspeakable, as if the church's history and inquisitions weren't bad enough, to see what Hitler had done to those people is something that I can ever escape from, it horrifies me to think of the things done and I am terrified of the judgment against the whole world for having done such things for so many centuries. IT HORRIFIED EVERYONE SO MUCH THAT THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS GAVE THEM THE LAND FROM EGYPT TO BABYLON.

I wished that I had never stepped inside that Holocaust Museum, I would take it all back if I could.

Your mentality is Bizzarro in my good opinion, the sheep are not meant to cry are they.......''Why can't those Jews just get tortured for 2000 years and just die without saying a word?''

Old 09-27-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Real History, in your own mind man.

After the Jewish war, Rome hated Jews, it was war. Gentile Christians were no longer brave enough to continue looking like Jews being seen keeping the Passover or Pentecost of Tabernacles, and so they converted back to paganism....

The church outlawed the ways of God by outlawing the Sabbaths and feasts of God that Jews kept.

The church deemed the Jew as sub humans not able to even own land, and the anti-Semitism caused by this apostasy away from the worship system of the Bible was perfected by the time Mohammed came along...........And after Mohammed followed the same path as Christianity, they became just as anti-Semitic as the Christians, and then we have Martin Luther and his Anti-Semitic policies which were so bad that Hitler used his words to convince the Christian Germans against the Jews.

REAL HISTORY IS REAL HISTORY.........You can't go back and change what Constantine did or what the church did, or what Martin Luther did in deeming Jews to be animals or sub humans deserving punishment. You can't go and wipe away the inquisitions or Jews being kicked out of every freaking country, and you can't even compare it to any other people because there are no other people to compare with....

The things done to Jews are unspeakable, as if the church's history and inquisitions weren't bad enough, to see what Hitler had done to those people is something that I can ever escape from, it horrifies me to think of the things done and I am terrified of the judgment against the whole world for having done such things for so many centuries. IT HORRIFIED EVERYONE SO MUCH THAT THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS GAVE THEM THE LAND FROM EGYPT TO BABYLON.

I wished that I had never stepped inside that Holocaust Museum, I would take it all back if I could.

Your mentality is Bizzarro in my good opinion, the sheep are not meant to cry are they.......''Why can't those Jews just get tortured for 2000 years and just die without saying a word?''

Yes, I thought you wouldn't want to go near actual history, and instead resort to silly strawmen. Most Christian bashing bigots do. And since you don't know this, the Holocaust has nothing to do with it. Nobody 'tortured them for 2,000 years' just because they were Jews.

Old 09-27-2018, 03:58 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
If you think that the Church didn't target Jews as well as heretics, you have some reading to do.

Quote:
Can you support that statement? From what i read, Muhammad was originally very positive towards the Jews, until they said 'Thanks but no thanks' and they went on his hit list with Christians, Pagans and Zoroastrians and anyone,in fact, who wasn't a Muslim.

Old 09-27-2018, 04:23 PM

Historical source one. I'll add more as I find them, since I no longer need bother with the outed bigots here, which apparently a lot of them here on this site.

GRANADA - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Yes, I know it's from a well known and notorious neo-Nazi antisemitic site, as all those evul Encyclopedia type Jews are, but some of it might be true ... except to Hannibal and Richard, of course, who just 'know' all Jews to be hapless pacifists who never did anything to anybody, they're just perennial 'innocent victims' who only wanted to love everybody n stuff, just hippies doin' their thing, you know ...

Old 09-27-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Yes, I thought you wouldn't want to go near actual history, and instead resort to silly strawmen. Most Christian bashing bigots do. And since you don't know this, the Holocaust has nothing to do with it. Nobody 'tortured them for 2,000 years' just because they were Jews.
You are just denying history, I have seen it before.........Just flat out deny.

Old 09-27-2018, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
If you think that the Church didn't target Jews as well as heretics, you have some reading to do.

Can you support that statement? From what i read, Muhammad was originally very positive towards the Jews, until they said 'Thanks but no thanks' and they went on his hit list with Christians, Pagans and Zoroastrians and anyone,in fact, who wasn't a Muslim.
Mohammed came in the way of the Samaritans who lived in the land of Joseph. These Samaritans also waited on a Messiah, 1 priest was brought back from the lost ten tribes to teach the Samaritans their lawless pagan ways that killed them.

Mohammed is not only a prophet to Islam, he is a prophet of Christianity. Mohammed came in Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles just like Christianity, but when the Jews would not accept Mohammed, Mohammed followed the lead of Christianity and accepted Christians pagan feasts along with making feasts of his own....

There is little difference in Islam and Christianity, they both claim the God of the bible and both invented their own worship systems AGAINST GOD, Because they chose to be against Jews, and because Jews kept the ways of God, they had to outlaw God himself with his own worship system.

And now we have people like Oberonking whose desperate need to hate Jews, it trumps the worship system of God and all his commandments because that is what the Jews keep, and then these people against the saints of the most high, they speak against the commandments of God, and the worship system of God BECAUSE the Jews keep the worship system of God, and we are supposed to believe in their invented lawlessness and pagan ways over the ways of God and the only people in 2000 years that actually keep the ways of God.

Isn't that SO convenient?

Here is a person accusing Jews falsely saying that they abandoned the covenant of God WHEN IN FACT, for 2000 years, the Jews ALONE have kept the ways of God and the Messiah while the world has continuously persecuted them for doing so, and then they show up here as if they are the ones who follow God, but God is not confused about his religion and covenant, Jews ALONE keep God's religion and that IS REALITY, NOBODY ELSE has kept the ways of God for 2000 years EXCEPT the Jews ALONE, and then we have a lawless pagan dude coming in here condemning Jews for abandoning the ways of God when THEY NEVER DID, and BECAUSE they wouldn't abandon the covenant, these pagan lawless Christians killed them for keeping the ways of God, and the whole time pretending to be the ones following God in a lawless pagan religion they invented for themselves.

You can't make this stuff up.

Old 09-27-2018, 06:01 PM

2,676 posts, read 1,265,626 times
Quote:
Historical source one. I'll add more as I find them, since I no longer need bother with the outed bigots here, which apparently a lot of them here on this site.

GRANADA - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Yes, I know it's from a well known and notorious neo-Nazi antisemitic site, as all those evul Encyclopedia type Jews are, but some of it might be true ... except to Hannibal and Richard, of course, who just 'know' all Jews to be hapless pacifists who never did anything to anybody, they're just perennial 'innocent victims' who only wanted to love everybody n stuff, just hippies doin' their thing, you know ...
I'm curious a to why you posted that entry (I haven't been following the argument here). It tells of a town of Jews that was wiped out and speaks of the persecution of the Jews. What point were you making with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality