Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2022, 10:21 PM

1,480 posts, read 480,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
I am a Jewish atheist

Which part of that do you have a problem with.

The real egotistical folks are the ones that believe that their belief is 100%correct and the rest have mental.problems for not belieing the exact same thing.

Disagreeing is not mocking and yoy have definetely violate of your ten commandments uf you accused me if doing so.I

Get off your high horse it makes you look sully and intolerant. Your religious rant has no effect on none Christians and just shows how little regard you have towards arheists, Jews, Muslims abd alk other non Christians. It sad that so many Christians can stand no disagreement on Christianity but are so quick to insult all non Christians. That includes yourself, BaptistFundie, MysricPHd and Goldie. It seems like it are the theists who cannot stomach views ifher than their ones. Fortunately most if the atheists who were that way no longer post but the theists keeo attacking those who do not believe the same as mockers and in tune wirh Satan and other garbage, lies and misrepresentation.
You can define yourself any way you choose. I said nothing about you personally. The; If you can't see past yourself is for everyone and me included, because I went through that and am being set free of it, as I explained the source of that.

I was just sharing part of the story. You asked the question; Are we made in God's image.

Just so you know, I am not a part of what this world calls Christianity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2022, 10:31 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,656,375 times
Quote:
I am a Jewish atheist

Which part of that do you have a problem with.

The real egotistical folks are the ones that believe that their belief is 100%correct and the rest have mental.problems for not belieing the exact same thing.

Disagreeing is not mocking and yoy have definetely violate of your ten commandments uf you accused me if doing so.I

Get off your high horse it makes you look sully and intolerant. Your religious rant has no effect on none Christians and just shows how little regard you have towards arheists, Jews, Muslims abd alk other non Christians. It sad that so many Christians can stand no disagreement on Christianity but are so quick to insult all non Christians. That includes yourself, BaptistFundie, MysricPHd and Goldie. It seems like it are the theists who cannot stomach views ifher than their ones. Fortunately most if the atheists who were that way no longer post but the theists keeo attacking those who do not believe the same as mockers and in tune wirh Satan and other garbage, lies and misrepresentation.
I'm Pantheist. I accept all other Theistic views.
I call out those that bash any Theism/Religion and who are critical of those Believers that relate their resonance with, and reverence of, The Divine.

Old 04-01-2022, 08:55 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I'm Pantheist. I accept all other Theistic views.
I call out those that bash any Theism/Religion and who are critical of those Believers that relate their resonance with, and reverence of, The Divine.
I just wished that what you just wrote was true. But too many instances where you bash others , not for themselves bashing someone but fior simply stating an opposing viewpoint. And as long I exoerience you bashing people who did not bash i will continue to believe that you insult atheists and non Christians and support Christians blindly in discussions.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:03 AM

50,840 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
I just wished that what you just wrote was true. But too many instances where you bash others , not for themselves bashing someone but fior simply stating an opposing viewpoint. And as long I exoerience you bashing people who did not bash i will continue to believe that you insult atheists and non Christians and support Christians blindly in discussions.
That's why I've asked several times -- what is the morality aspect of pantheism. It certainly doesn't appear to be peaceful coexistence.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
You can define yourself any way you choose. I said nothing about you personally. The; If you can't see past yourself is for everyone and me included, because I went through that and am being set free of it, as I explained the source of that.

I was just sharing part of the story. You asked the question; Are we made in God's image.

Just so you know, I am not a part of what this world calls Christianity.
I am not made in Gods image. I do not believe jn any Gods or Godeeses. This is a lack of belief and has nothing to di with having an ego, being in rebellion, being selfish or anything else.

It is strickly a lack of a belief in a God. And in not believing in the Bible. For those who believe fine believe in whichever God you want but give as much respect to those who believe in a different God or religion or in of no God as you expect to receive from others.

Perhaps i misunderstood your earlier post and if so I am sorry.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:46 AM

Quote:
You do not have to wish.. it is true.
What you write is the lie.
And, of course...you could never show any of these "too many instances" where I bashed any non-Christian Theistic Belief or called out anyone who wasn't insulting Theism/Religion and/or the Adherents thereof.
How about you produce some of those...since there was "too many instances", that should be easy.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:53 AM

50,840 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
And, of course...you could never show any of these "too many instances" where I bashed any non-Christian Theistic Belief or called out anyone who wasn't insulting Theism/Religion and/or the Adherents thereof.
How about you produce some of those...since there was "too many instances", that should be easy.
In other words, two wrongs make a right. Or, the ends justify the means. Or, when they go low, I go...low, too. Great morality system!

Old 04-01-2022, 10:21 AM

Quote:
You arw certainly not worth the effort to repost them plus I doubt yoy would even admit that they are bashing. Ill keep my eyes open and reply to your next bash.

Old 04-01-2022, 10:31 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
The Garden of Eden was located at the Tigress and Euphrates rivers - Genesis 3:10-14
Sometimes this area called the cross roads of civilization.
God's purpose was that Eden should be expanded to cover the whole earth.
God has Not abandoned His purpose.
Kind of like if you were out working in your garden and someone came along and interrupted you.
Would you say because you were interrupted you would never go back to your garden?
Rather, once the interruption was over you would go back to your garden.
Satan and Adam threw a monkey wrench into God's garden.
Once this interruption is over mankind will go back to God's original purpose to have earth a paradisical garden.
In case you hadn't noticed, mankind has toasted the planet. Potential garden locations are going up in smoke, literally. Mankind is too hooked on fossil fuel energy sources and the products produced in factories using those energy sources. Greed of the people who own those industries is further exacerbating the problem.

The only hope for re-establishing a garden anywhere, is if mankind, or most of it, dies off, and the Earth isn't too far gone to be able to regenerate itself. If by then, it hasn't lost its life-sustaining atmosphere.

Old 04-01-2022, 11:09 AM

Quote:
You arw certainly not worth the effort to repost them plus I doubt yoy would even admit that they are bashing. Ill keep my eyes open and reply to your next bash.
Yeah, right! "Not worth the effort". HaHaHa.
You keep them eyes open. Carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality