Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2018, 03:05 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Indeed. If you even state facts regarding them - as we see with some of the responses to my posts - you are a "RACIST!!!!!" or an "anti semite".

Dark aspersions?

All I did was answer the OPs question with some facts.

By the way, my mother's uncle (my great-uncle) married a Holocaust survivor, so I have cousins with Jewish blood.
This is so funny how people always do this, '' I had an aunt who married a Jew so I can't say anything wrong.''

'' I had a sister in law who was once married to a Jew and that is my proof I am not an anti Semite.''

'' I found this dog at a shelter and then found out it was owned by a Jew, that practically makes me Jewish, and see, I can't be an anti Semite.'''

Old 10-30-2018, 03:14 PM

2,264 posts, read 1,485,640 times
Quote:
Well, there are books that I could direct you to, but they will say they are "hoaxes" and things of that nature. They can't be posted here.
Do you read the Protocols translated, or do you prefer the original Russian? I bet Stormfront offers both.

Quote:
But...just look at:

Who was responsible for communism (communism killed tens of millions of people - maybe hundreds of millions)?
Who conjured up the United Nations (effectively a one-world/global government)?
Who controls Google, Facebook, and all the major news outlets?
Who wrote the "Rules For Radicals" which is the impetus for all the insanity we see in America today?

Oh, I know! I know the answer to this one!

Spoiler
The Joos! Amirite???

What do I win? A David Duke secret decoder ring?

Old 10-30-2018, 03:29 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,284,845 times
Jews, along with Muslims, gays, blacks, Pagans, Hispanics, or anyone else you can think of are hated because they are "not like us." They are "different" or they are "going to take away what I have." There always has to be a boogyman or a scapegoat for all of your woes. It's THEIR fault for what ails you-you can't get a job because "they" (whichever "they" you want-the Jews, the Muslims, etc) took them all or will take them all.

My question is what is it with Jews & Chinese food? And for the record, I am half Jewish-and yes, the Jewish side of my family LOVED Chinese food (as do I).

Cat

Old 10-30-2018, 04:44 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
By the way, my mother's uncle (my great-uncle) married a Holocaust survivor, so I have cousins with Jewish blood.
So?...

Old 10-30-2018, 05:06 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,383,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You probably think the holocaust was a hoax, don’t you?...

What I stated is a fact. But since you cannot respond, you counter with "but...the Holocaust !"

Old 10-30-2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
But what have you read? I hear all sorts of crap presented as fact by people who read bias -confirmation sources. ok Marx was a Jew. So was Einstein. The work they did was nothing to do with Judaism (I would bet that Marx didn't even believe in a god). it was a theory, and I'll leave it to political/economic experts to argue about the merits of it.

Who can say that the revolution wasn't merited? Who can say that Lenin's coup was not opportunistic? Who can say that he didn't have a war on his hands right away? Who can deny that under Lenin, there was a remarkable continuation and even advance in the art? This was all stamped flat by Stalinism, which was neither Jewish nor Communism. It was a dictatorship of power. The excesses of Stalin - and of Mao, and Pol Pot were Nothing to do with judaism. There was persecution of Jews under Stalin. You have some more reading to do.

I believe he is trying to say that Jews were the main force behind the propagation of communist ideas, and the vast majority of early communist leaders. If there hadn't been any Jews in Russia, there would have been no communism. The same can be said about feminism in the West.

So, to answer the OP's question : people don't like Jews because they hold beliefs and ideas opposite to those of their host nations and eventually succeed in shaping these societies according to their own worldview through mass propaganda. This is why the Pittsburgh shooter attacked that specific synagogue where a lot of liberal activism actually takes place with the help of a $42M budget.

Last edited by Sorel36; 10-30-2018 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 10-30-2018, 05:30 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
I believe he is trying to say that Jews were the main force behind the propagation of communist ideas, and the vast majority of early communist leaders. If there hadn't been any Jews in Russia, there would have been no communism. The same can be said about feminism in the West.

So, to answer the OP's question : people don't like Jews because they hold beliefs and ideas contrary to those of their host nations and eventually succeed in shaping these societies according to their own worldview through mass propaganda. This is why the Pittsburgh shooter attacked that specific synagogue where a lot of liberal activism actually takes place with the help of a $42M budget.

Gee, almost sounds like you're justifying the massacre.

Old 10-30-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Gee, almost sounds like you're justifying the massacre.

ok

Old 10-30-2018, 05:58 PM

22,197 posts, read 19,233,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

'' I found this dog at a shelter and then found out it was owned by a Jew, that practically makes me Jewish, and see, I can't be an anti Semite.'''
that is totally hilarious

Old 10-30-2018, 08:34 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Well, there are books that I could direct you to, but they will say they are "hoaxes" and things of that nature. They can't be posted here.

But...just look at:

Who was responsible for communism (communism killed tens of millions of people - maybe hundreds of millions)?
Who conjured up the United Nations (effectively a one-world/global government)?
Who controls Google, Facebook, and all the major news outlets?
Who wrote the "Rules For Radicals" which is the impetus for all the insanity we see in America today?

Utterly revolting post. But the U.N. was conjured up by non-Jews Roosevelt and the Rockefellers. You blame is on the Joooos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality