Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 09:26 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times

Advertisements

It's a perfect survival technique - which is then afterwards combined with jealousy and fundie religion.

That is, there are few enough Jews and most were not in Government (nobles, etc.) so the populace could easily be made to blame them for virtually everything. There is always a certain tension between those who stock and run the shop (many Jews were/are merchants) and those who buy the stuff. As we have seen even here, give people a chance to steal stuff and they generally will.

By the same token, tell people that the Jew is to blame for the misdeeds of the King, the land baron, etc. and they will eat it up.

Remember that for most of history the vast majority of people were uneducated - even illiterate.

The Chinese, Japanese and Indians don't blame the Jews. Neither do most Africans. Only the peasants of Europe - in a general sense - were taught this scapegoating.

Old 12-23-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelhound View Post
Most people know nothing of who or what the Jews are and what real Jewish History is. The simplistic, short answer is this. There are two sets of "Jews"; the Ashkenazi, and the Sephardi. The Ashkenazi Jews were Persians thousands of years ago, worshipping BC Sun Gods and mythical creatures.

I hope that explains a lot of the myths. You can find this in DNA blood tests people, it's genetic.
Well, according to my DNA which reportedly goes back to King David, you are very wrong.

The Ashkenazi side of my family has N. African and Middle Eastern in it. I'd place my bet that we were:
https://www.thoughtco.com/natufian-p...therers-171958

Now, you could say that extends into Turkey, but it is mostly middle eastern.

It makes more sense to say that Ashkenazi were populations that moved up further north and then were cut off from their original lands and culture for many 100's of years. Maybe thousands...

If these people and their ancestors were the worlds first farmers and also created many other aspects of modern civilization, it makes sense that their brains and cultures would be more advanced than much of the world. A head start, so to speak.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:19 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
I am pretty sure the jews made up a large part of the "1%" in Germany when everyone else was basically starving. Obviously not all of them but I think many jews were very well off.
I have elected not to take offense at this. The Jews are often in the "1%" since the culture and family life demands accomplishment and education. Full stop.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:22 PM

19,041 posts, read 27,607,234 times
craigari, there is not a single Hebrew family line that is more than 400 years old. This has been proven beyond any doubt. By a scientist who actually was honored by Israel government medal, for his genetic research. Jews from all over the world send him samples, as they are still looking for the proper bloodline to lighten menorah in The Temple, when Moschiah returns.

He could not find a single sample older than 400 years.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Moderator cut: foreign-language video

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-23-2018 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: English only, please

Old 12-23-2018, 07:53 PM

22,192 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
craigari, there is not a single Hebrew family line that is more than 400 years old. This has been proven beyond any doubt. By a scientist who actually was honored by Israel government medal, for his genetic research. Jews from all over the world send him samples, as they are still looking for the proper bloodline to lighten menorah in The Temple, when Moschiah returns.

Sorry to disappoint you.
"DNA studies of the Y chromosome have determined that a majority of self-proclaimed Kohanim has a set of genetic markers that trace back approximately three thousand years to a single common ancestor. There was certainly a High Priest early in the Jewish tradition whose ancestors have retained evidence of that tradition in their DNA."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...pathizers/amp/

Urkoz your video is in Russian. Got anything in English?
And source of information? Name of researcher? Name and date of study?

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 12-23-2018 at 08:03 PM..

Old 12-23-2018, 08:15 PM

22,192 posts, read 19,227,493 times
Urkoz are you talking about Elhaiks study which is popular on neo Nazi sites and those who seek to destroy Israel?

"Elhaik’s work has provided ideological support for those seeking the destruction of Israel, it’s fallen flat among established scientists, who peer reviewed his work and found it sloppy at best and political at worst.

" “He’s just wrong,” said Marcus Feldman of Stanford University, a leading researcher in Jewish genetics. “If you take all of the careful genetic population analysis that has been done over the last 15 years… there’s no doubt about the common Middle Eastern origin,” he said.

Same link post #395

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 12-23-2018 at 08:29 PM..

Old 12-23-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:

Sorry to disappoint you.

Please.....
https://then2know.wordpress.com/about/

"Jews (Ukrainian: zhydy, ievreï). Jews first settled on Ukrainian territories in the 4th century BC in the Crimea and among the Greek colonies on the northeast coast of the Black Sea (see Ancient states on the northern Black Sea coast). From there they migrated to the valleys of the three major rivers—the Volga River, Don River, and Dnieper River—where they maintained active economic and diplomatic relations with Byzantium, Persia, and the Khazar kaganate."

History of the Jews in Ukraine

Using your "facts", I would have to theorize then that all the history about Jews in the Ukraine is completely false and - about 350 years ago, some Iranians went there and settled and converted and they ended up making up all European Jewry. Doesn't compute.

I can trace actual family back over 400 years - and that was done in the last two years. We have the actual writings (books) as well as DNA. Of course we will not, except possibly through small DNA matches, trace ours (one side) to before Ukraine/Poland/Etc. - but the other side we have back to the inquisition. The guy doing that side is a Doctor - a geneticist, so I believe him.

Since the Spanish Inq and Jews were over 600 years ago and it all its within the migration map(s) shown, I think your "conclusion" is wrong.

Wait a couple years. We have dedicated researchers who are working on our line(s) who asked me to submit to a couple more detailed DNA workups. As you probably know, you cannot base such research on the OTC genetic tests.

Old 12-23-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Urkoz are you talking about Elhaiks study which is popular on neo Nazi sites and those who seek to destroy Israel?

"Elhaik’s work has provided ideological support for those seeking the destruction of Israel, it’s fallen flat among established scientists, who peer reviewed his work and found it sloppy at best and political at worst.

" “He’s just wrong,” said Marcus Feldman of Stanford University, a leading researcher in Jewish genetics. “If you take all of the careful genetic population analysis that has been done over the last 15 years… there’s no doubt about the common Middle Eastern origin,” he said.

Same link post #395
My DNA says so. The fact that a guy would dig up some BS that says my DNA is WRONG (no, my dad is not N. African a couple percent...according to this bs)....

So, which is correct. A dude. Or DNA. Or ALL recorded history of migration patterns?

No Iranian in my DNA that I can see. But we'll know more soon enough.

But, yes, this is a very simple example of Occams' Razor. There is no doubt that a lot of people were on the move at the time the Romans and Greeks and others were spreading out...and the fall of the Roman Empire meant a lot of Northern Europeans going down south - and also the other way around.

Heck, my hometown in Italy has a round castle in the center of town (town hall) which was built by Scandinavians who ruled for a while. My moms side DNA reflects this. After all, how the heck would a family from Southern Italy have Danish, Swedish and Brit blood?

I have long maintained that a large percentage of the population of the world has Jewish blood. Something like 10%...and a very high percentage of white Europeans. There were untold numbers of Jews who were forced to convert - and probably many more who did so just to live and blend in.

Even turned out that our Italian side very well may have been Jews in Spain....before converting.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:03 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,116,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I have elected not to take offense at this. The Jews are often in the "1%" since the culture and family life demands accomplishment and education. Full stop.
The reason they were part of the 1% does not change the fact that they were. You can be offended but it does not change reality.

Also the circumstances in Germany were unique because alot of German people were extremely industrious and intellegent and were still getting the short end of the stick. Its not like the Jews were some ultra hardworking responsible segment of society while everyone else was out doing meth and smoking weed.

THAT is the issue, when smart people are marginalized theres going to be hell to pay, and now days with nuclear weapons in play it wont be so simple when radicals take control of the USA due to the drastic wealth inequality and strategies employed by the rich to stay that way.

That is why Germany was working so hard on a nuclear weapon, but their geography and lack of oil as well as how radical they went on their death camps under mined them. If they had just focused on the truely 1% and those responsible for the plight of Germany and focused on a nuke before starting hostilities things would have turned out much different.

I mean Einstine was a German Jew and he was not a 1%er. Had they focused on 1% they would have retained far more scientists and engineers. Germany could have brought the rest of the world to its knees had they not been ran by a mad man. Of course in politics you take what you can get, Hitler was the only one willing to step up to the plate and address the issues of Germany, during that time no one knew the extent to which things would play out. They knew the upper echelon of the existing German aristocracy needed to pay but he took it to a whole other level.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:59 AM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:

Sorry to disappoint you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post

Same link post #395
Does the "study" cited by ukrkoz rank with the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.