Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2018, 12:44 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Well, there are books that I could direct you to, but they will say they are "hoaxes" and things of that nature. They can't be posted here.

But...just look at:

Who was responsible for communism (communism killed tens of millions of people - maybe hundreds of millions)?
Who conjured up the United Nations (effectively a one-world/global government)?
Who controls Google, Facebook, and all the major news outlets?

Evangelicals?

Old 10-30-2018, 12:47 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Evangelicals?
Not even close. We all know the answer.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:53 PM

2,676 posts, read 1,266,137 times
Quote:
Well, there are books that I could direct you to, but they will say they are "hoaxes" and things of that nature. They can't be posted here.

But...just look at:

Who was responsible for communism (communism killed tens of millions of people - maybe hundreds of millions)?
Who conjured up the United Nations (effectively a one-world/global government)?
Who controls Google, Facebook, and all the major news outlets?
Who wrote the "Rules For Radicals" which is the impetus for all the insanity we see in America today?

And even more answers to the top post. This is all so very enlightening.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:55 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Jewish hatred towards non jews is just as intense as antisemitism. Orthodox jews do claim to have killed Jesus and they're proud of it. Antisemitism, which is hating someone just because they are jewish is irrational and therefore cannot be logically explained. Valid criticism of jews however, is always defined as antisemitism and this further reinforces the frustration.

Moderator cut: Offensive video removed
You probably think the holocaust was a hoax, don’t you?...

Old 10-30-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosends View Post
Do you dispute who conjured up communism...or the U.N....or 'Rules For Radicals'...or who runs/owns Google and Facebook and major news outlets?

Old 10-30-2018, 01:14 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:

Yeah, Kavalier crawls out from under his rock now and then to mutter dark aspersions.

Old 10-30-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Valid criticism of jews however, is always defined as antisemitism and this further reinforces the frustration.
]
Indeed. If you even state facts regarding them - as we see with some of the responses to my posts - you are a "RACIST!!!!!" or an "anti semite".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Yeah, Kavalier crawls out from under his rock now and then to mutter dark aspersions.
Dark aspersions?

All I did was answer the OPs question with some facts.

By the way, my mother's uncle (my great-uncle) married a Holocaust survivor, so I have cousins with Jewish blood.

Old 10-30-2018, 01:19 PM

2,676 posts, read 1,266,137 times
Quote:
Do you dispute who conjured up communism...or the U.N....or 'Rules For Radicals'...or who runs/owns Google and Facebook and major news outlets?
Yes. Yes I do.

Old 10-30-2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Yes. Yes I do.
That's fine. I disagree. I have read enough about these subjects to have formulated my own opinion regarding them.

Old 10-30-2018, 02:44 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
That's fine. I disagree. I have read enough about these subjects to have formulated my own opinion regarding them.
But what have you read? I hear all sorts of crap presented as fact by people who read bias -confirmation sources. ok Marx was a Jew. So was Einstein. The work they did was nothing to do with Judaism (I would bet that Marx didn't even believe in a god). it was a theory, and I'll leave it to political/economic experts to argue about the merits of it.

Who can say that the revolution wasn't merited? Who can say that Lenin's coup was not opportunistic? Who can say that he didn't have a war on his hands right away? Who can deny that under Lenin, there was a remarkable continuation and even advance in the art? This was all stamped flat by Stalinism, which was neither Jewish nor Communism. It was a dictatorship of power. The excesses of Stalin - and of Mao, and Pol Pot were Nothing to do with judaism. There was persecution of Jews under Stalin. You have some more reading to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality