Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 05:32 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,397,063 times

Advertisements

''Newbies will, tho...while asking what something means or to excitedly share some 'cool' experience.
It's kinda cute.''
- Miss Hepburn, regarding new meditator's sharing their inner exp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Yes, up until they are blamed for all the world's ills.
OMG...spitting out my coffee, made me laugh so hard!

This is for you gabfest:
Do you know I went to this outdoor wedding reception...very prominent people from my city, groom
ran for mayor... so, a person often interviewed on TV says, "Hey, long time no see, how are you?"...
(Well 7 weeks earlier I had been dragged to and then healed of a long-standing, painful hip injury
issue at a Charismatic Church!)

So, still beaming, I said ''Great!! I got my hip healed at this church!!!" (I still beam, cuz, omg....the years of limping and therapy on and of...)
SHE had to be dragged away, out of the public eye, as she reamed me with accusations bringing up,
'Why was I so special while cancer patients are dying'?
I stood, still as happy as ever, shrugging, "I dunno." Waving to her as she was dragged
away still making a scene.....a scene!! (She couldn't be seen as wacky nut to anyone, see?}

I still run into her and act as normal as ever! Forgiving and forgetting is a great thing for people.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:37 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,024,985 times
My mother pass away last December , and she was a Christian , and Jesus Holy Spirit told here that He has got her soul , and she will be with Jesus ...... So when God`s spirit tells you what would believe ?

Old 11-08-2018, 10:18 AM

50,840 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
My mother pass away last December , and she was a Christian , and Jesus Holy Spirit told here that He has got her soul , and she will be with Jesus ...... So when God`s spirit tells you what would believe ?
That maybe I'm not thinking clearly.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:55 PM

23,169 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
So sorry man, this is going to be a tough Christmas aint it? Dang, my mother is almost 80, and I can't even imagine life without her, that sucks bro. I have made a deal, My mother cannot die before me, and she is cool with it.

Old 11-08-2018, 10:28 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,826,388 times
I believe in reincarnation, that we spend an undetermined amount of "time" there, and we are sent back for some reason until the point where we live our last life on this plain and finally at last be our trueselves kn the other side.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:20 PM

23,169 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
I believe in reincarnation, that we spend an undetermined amount of "time" there, and we are sent back for some reason until the point where we live our last life on this plain and finally at last be our trueselves kn the other side.
I pretty much believe that too, but this comes from the study of the 3 sections of the Temple that we are given so that we may know what the kingdom of heaven is in 3 sections.

The higher kingdom is called the Zoe kingdom, and the least amongst the 3 is the outer court that is not actually a part of the temple proper.

The thing is, YOU are the house of the spirit, YOU are the temple, and those 3 sections are showing 3 types of the afterlife, 3 types of resurrection, 3 types of being.

While the Holy of holies people have achieved and obtained the great goal and prize, the people in the outer court recieve no reward, and yet they are saved, it is my opinion that the great majority who make up the court are simply born again as babies some place else.

The overcomers who have become brethren to Christ and who have obtained the reign and rule to rule all nations with an iron fist as Jesus, these people are given all the promises that were spoken of Jesus.

These promises say that the overcomer who will go down to am Earth to indwell every person on that Earth.

Revelation 2 is telling us that for each overcomer, there is an Earth.

Where there are Earths evolving animals into born again Christians, soldiers are needed.

Why would God get rid of a tool, or something he put so much effort into being? Education never ends.

Old 11-09-2018, 06:24 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
reincarnation; its real simple. personality types repeat. Genes are passed down. Go back ten generations and see how many people are related to you. Those people will repeat.

no magic. and I don't have to deny it takes place. well, because, it would be stupid to deny it, genes prove it does happen.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:14 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
I have issues with reincarnation, as I understand it.

But it's undeniable that the universe offers many illustrations of rebirth and renewal as natural.

Old 11-10-2018, 09:53 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I have issues with reincarnation, as I understand it.

But it's undeniable that the universe offers many illustrations of rebirth and renewal as natural.
is there anything that can be unnatural?

Old 11-10-2018, 09:17 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,826,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I pretty much believe that too, but this comes from the study of the 3 sections of the Temple that we are given so that we may know what the kingdom of heaven is in 3 sections.

The higher kingdom is called the Zoe kingdom, and the least amongst the 3 is the outer court that is not actually a part of the temple proper.

The thing is, YOU are the house of the spirit, YOU are the temple, and those 3 sections are showing 3 types of the afterlife, 3 types of resurrection, 3 types of being.

While the Holy of holies people have achieved and obtained the great goal and prize, the people in the outer court recieve no reward, and yet they are saved, it is my opinion that the great majority who make up the court are simply born again as babies some place else.

The overcomers who have become brethren to Christ and who have obtained the reign and rule to rule all nations with an iron fist as Jesus, these people are given all the promises that were spoken of Jesus.

These promises say that the overcomer who will go down to am Earth to indwell every person on that Earth.

Revelation 2 is telling us that for each overcomer, there is an Earth.

Where there are Earths evolving animals into born again Christians, soldiers are needed.

Why would God get rid of a tool, or something he put so much effort into being? Education never ends.
Never heard of some of that....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality