Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 04:31 PM

2,186 posts, read 1,175,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Scripture teaches God will bring to ruin those ruining Earth at Rev. 11:18 B.
So, what will be ruined is Not all nations, but as Psalm 92:7 says: the wicked will be destroyed forever.
Please notice Rev. 22:2 because mankind will see the return of the Genesis "Tree of Life" for the healing of earth's nations.
God promised father Abraham that ALL families of Earth will be blessed at Genesis 12:3
God promised father Abraham that ALL nations of Earth will be blessed at Genesis 18:18; 22:18
So, Jesus, as King of God's kingdom government, will fulfill God's promise and bring healing to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2.
Scriptures in the Koran say things. Chapters in countless fiction thrillers say things. None of these should be considered viable explanations of our existence. Have your cult pressure checked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 01:40 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,080,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maat55 View Post
Quote:
Scripture teaches God will bring to ruin those ruining Earth at Rev. 11:18 B.
So, what will be ruined is Not all nations, but as Psalm 92:7 says: the wicked will be destroyed forever.

...[further quotes from some version Genesis and Revelations (of John instead of Peter)]...
Scriptures in the Koran say things. Chapters in countless fiction thrillers say things. None of these should be considered viable explanations of our existence. Have your cult pressure checked.
It is interesting how we don't often quote things like History or Science books. We merely talk about things as though we think we understand things we are talking about like a matter of fact, and not a dictate that requires careful quoting and contextualization.

After all, if Nation does not mean Nation, then our History and Science books would not have used the word.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:33 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,657,354 times
Quote:
Since God promised father Abraham at Genesis 18:18 22:18 that ALL nations of Earth will be blessed, then Not destroyed.
And yet God went on to order genocide how many times? Dozens, right? Did He just forget about His promise to Abraham, do you think?

Old 11-08-2018, 04:18 PM

10,074 posts, read 4,997,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
And yet God went on to order genocide how many times? Dozens, right? Did He just forget about His promise to Abraham, do you think?
Petunia, (I like your name), but I find what you call genocide was an execution for the sake of the righteous.
The executional words from Jesus' mouth ( Isaiah 11:3-4; Rev. 19:14-16) will also be for the purpose of getting rid of people beyond reform, beyond repentance. As Psalm 92:7 the wicked will be destroyed forever.
So, Earth was made for righteous people (Proverbs 2:21-22) and only the humble meek people will inherit the Earth.

Revelation 22:2 shows God did Not forget His promise to father Abraham (Gen. 12:3; 18:18; 22:18) because through Jesus' coming 1,000-year over Earth there will be ' healing ' for earth's nations.
That is why we are all invited to pray the invitation for Jesus to come !.
Come and bring the the benefits of Rev. 22:2 to Earth.

Old 11-08-2018, 04:28 PM

50,089 posts, read 20,809,033 times
"but I find what you call genocide was an execution for the sake of the righteous."

I can not believe what you just posted. Please tell me that I'm reading that wrong.

Old 11-08-2018, 04:58 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,614,993 times
Quote:
Because God is love.
which god is that?

Old 11-08-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Well, you see, if you squint just right, you will understand the mysterious supernaturalism of the fact that those nations weren't nations. This will work also if you have deep and unwavering faith that ancient polytheist religions and Christianity square off perfectly into one always-single mysterious supernatural religion, and that modern Christianity with its many violent, oppressive, and/or condescending sects is merely a corruption of that by the Bibliolatrist Enemy and Morning-Star Accuser.

Old 11-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
which god is that?
Aphrodite, the infinite Aphrodite. The persecuted and maligned Aphrodite.
Equal and co-eternal and a persona of Cupid and Apollo the Helper.

Why would one deny Love? Unless misled.

Old 11-08-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
"but I find what you call genocide was an execution for the sake of the righteous."

I can not believe what you just posted. Please tell me that I'm reading that wrong.
It's easy to believe, I've heard many of the internally & externally waring-Bibliolatrists even say that slavery is not morally repugnant if God commands it, after-all enslaving the enemies saves them from death AND puts them to work! Occupied so that they don't have to think AND also helping the winning Nation. Perfect and Godly wrath slavery. In fact, why not be a slave to God!?!? God wants and needs it in order to be successful in saving you from the pre-setup conditions which you fell into by your own pre-crafted ignorance and already-created-fallible choices. Some of them, in their shame, seek to hide the slavery part and use the word "servant" as if they were paid and got to go seek a job somewhere else legally.

Win-Win-Win all around according to those who think Morality is Subjective to God [their particular imagined one from whatever chosen sources, at most].

Old 11-08-2018, 05:59 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,657,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
which god is that?
Bible "God".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality