Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2019, 05:53 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post

Second, Santa kills trillions of people each year?
I didn't say Santa Kills Trillions. I implied that Santa's Gross materialism destroys lives.

Only good kids are supposed to get presents. That is how the religion of Santa goes.

But instead every person good or bad gets masses of gifts! It is corrupt my dear boy. Corrupt

I use the word "Trillions" to describe a vast amount that cannot actually be counted. Normal light-hearted fun people know exactly what I mean.

I love the way that the word "Trillions" Triggers the narrow minded folk. lol Hilarious. Sad though because they obviously lack something vital in their social skills.

I didn't say Santa Kills Trillions. I implied that the materialism destroys lives. People cannot afford to eat. America has trillions of really beautiful people living in the gutters & eating out of trash cans, Trillions of them! It's a fact my good man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2019, 05:56 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,393,070 times
And now it's "Santa kills!"....is devolving a word?

Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 PM

22,197 posts, read 19,233,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
What is a bit bothersome..or eyerolling tedious, rather .. are the Biblesuckers posting a wad of faith -claims and crafty insinuations thast 'Satan' is getting to us if we dare to doubt it. It may be good Christianity but bad humanity, and i do not admire it.

calling people "Biblesuckers" is to use your words "bad humanity" and no one admires it.
it is, again in your parlance, tedious and bothersome

Old 10-17-2019, 07:56 PM

50,837 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
I didn't say Santa Kills Trillions. I implied that Santa's Gross materialism destroys lives.

Only good kids are supposed to get presents. That is how the religion of Santa goes.

But instead every person good or bad gets masses of gifts! It is corrupt my dear boy. Corrupt

I use the word "Trillions" to describe a vast amount that cannot actually be counted. Normal light-hearted fun people know exactly what I mean.

I love the way that the word "Trillions" Triggers the narrow minded folk. lol Hilarious. Sad though because they obviously lack something vital in their social skills.

I didn't say Santa Kills Trillions. I implied that the materialism destroys lives. People cannot afford to eat. America has trillions of really beautiful people living in the gutters & eating out of trash cans, Trillions of them! It's a fact my good man
Well, poorly written sentence in the other post.

But still...whoa are these TRILLIONS that you were talking of?

What trillions triggers is a sense of either hyperbole or dishonesty. You better spend some more time in the Lake Of Fire.

And you see...you just said it again. The population of the US is 327 million. There's no trillions about it.

Old 10-17-2019, 08:12 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,513 times
On The Trillionth Day Of Christmas My True Love Said To Me...

Old 10-17-2019, 08:58 PM

63,819 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
calling people "Biblesuckers" is to use your words "bad humanity" and no one admires it.
it is, again in your parlance, tedious and bothersome

Old 10-18-2019, 12:15 AM

16,784 posts, read 4,989,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Eternal life is on the line for all mortals. Should one just let their brothers perish? or do something about it? Jesus said--Do something about it--Luke 10, acts 20:20
So why does not this god give everyone an eternal life whether they believe or not, and a toothache when they plan to sin? A big sin gets a big toothache.

It would be a better system than eternal damnation because your god can not give us clear evidence it exists, and has no power over Satan playing games with us.

Old 10-18-2019, 08:37 AM

88,605 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
It is the big smile icon not showing correctly.
If that's all you post, that's what it does. Notice that it also caused the quoted post to be in lower case.

Old 10-18-2019, 08:54 AM

16,784 posts, read 4,989,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
If that's all you post, that's what it does. Notice that it also caused the quoted post to be in lower case.
That is good to know.

Old 10-18-2019, 09:51 AM

88,605 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
That is good to know.
I asked about it a few years ago when it kept happening to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality