Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 07:10 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
only when you tried to make laws based on Santa. Fundy theist, Fundy atheist, and fundy santaists are troublesome to the rest of us.
Ah, so it's Santa's laws that bother you, eh?

Or maybe it's not his laws, but rather that they are pushed onto you...so it's the pusher
that really bothers you? I might be onto something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2019, 10:08 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
That's right... 'Lord, You created me...now take care of me.'
So far so good.

I tried being the doormat (in human relationships), co-dependent person, being mistreated,
used, taken advantage of...no more of that.
I do believe in normal ground rules now with people.
It's healthy to learn to take care of myself or get used cuz of my good nature.
Like you, TRANS, I bet you've been used a lot...I think you are a Teddy Bear, no?
Unlike Mystic, I know when i been sussed. I am a natural door mat. And people are surprised when i have finally had enough and pull myself out from under their feet.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:02 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Ah, so it's Santa's laws that bother you, eh?

Or maybe it's not his laws, but rather that they are pushed onto you...so it's the pusher
that really bothers you? I might be onto something.
Exactly Miss H.

I think many people have great ideas but they don't match the reality of situation. that reality is "people".

The best example I give: Ask artists to submit any type of drawling of a house.

then ask "what ones can we build?"
and then "what ones seem to work best in the given environment in which we live."

so anti-religion and my-religion-only have proven to be epic fails in the real word. They both have certain components that are great stuff. Its that they beat us over the heads with them.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Unlike Mystic, I know when i been sussed. I am a natural door mat. And people are surprised when i have finally had enough and pull myself out from under their feet.
pulling yourself out from under them and trying to trip them and hoping they hurt themselves are two different things ol chum.

lmao ... you know when your sussed out. yeah, I guess you do. Mystic claims were so valid you had to lobby to get his evidence banned. Mystics line of logic makes your sect of atheism less valid.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:09 AM

4,143 posts, read 1,875,814 times
Quote:
When I ask Santa for something ...it always comes about.
Does that bother anyone?
If so, why?

Of course not!

Would a person who is bothered that much by SantaClaus-ists be guilty of claustrophobia?

Old 10-13-2019, 07:34 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
pulling yourself out from under them and trying to trip them and hoping they hurt themselves are two different things ol chum.

lmao ... you know when your sussed out. yeah, I guess you do. Mystic claims were so valid you had to lobby to get his evidence banned. Mystics line of logic makes your sect of atheism less valid.
Everything you said is wrong.

Transponder had absolutely nothing to do with any rule changes. As a matter if fact, neither did Mystic.

There are no sects of atheism. A person is either an atheist or a theist. Period.

Old 10-13-2019, 08:02 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,858,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post

Transponder had absolutely nothing to do with any rule changes. As a matter if fact, neither did Mystic.

There are no sects of atheism. A person is either an atheist or a theist. Period.
It's very difficult for AA to get his head around that but good luck in trying.

Old 10-13-2019, 08:57 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I am a natural door mat.
Hahahahahaha
I knew you were basically a p****-cat.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post

I bet an open evaluation of the DM's requesting a change would prove differently. Literally he had and mystics weren't responsible. Just like jim brown wasn't "responsible" for the rule change in lacrosse. He didn't have the power to make that change.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:15 AM

50,821 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
I bet an open evaluation of the DM's requesting a change would prove differently. Literally he had and mystics weren't responsible. Just like jim brown wasn't "responsible" for the rule change in lacrosse. He didn't have the power to make that change.
Please stay on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality