Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2019, 10:25 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
It's very difficult for AA to get his head around that but good luck in trying.
lmao ... I can use the sect or not. it doesn't change the point. You however, have to fight the word sect because you don't have much in the way of evidence. Thats why the push for banning traits of god aligning to the laws nature.

the word "sect" makes you think it lessens atheism. to me, I don't believe in god, I don't give hoot about the word sect. why do you care?

Who in their right mind thinks its ok to ban aligning the traits of a belief to the traits of the universe as we discover them? what group of individuals thinks that is even logical? let alone the thing that we all should be doing?

The only reasonable thing to do is align the traits of a belief system to the traits of the universe as we discover them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Please stay on topic.
just answering a post phet. do try and keep up.

Old 10-13-2019, 01:46 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Please stay on topic.
the Arachnid has but one topic - bash atheists. Usually by sniping at me. With a plastic pee- shooter.

Old 10-13-2019, 02:25 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
the Arachnid has but one topic - bash atheists. Usually by sniping at me. With a plastic pee- shooter.
It was a pleasant vacation.

Old 10-13-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
lmao ... false. its bash one type of atheist. that being militant atheism. but I get it, you Fundy think types play the victims.

but maybe you have point, like you have one topic ... bash all theist. I have one topic ... bash fundy think types. Where you and I differ is that I do it no matter what they believe. You happily side with less valid claims if they they have the statement of belief about god as you.

Old 10-13-2019, 04:04 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,393,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
lmao ... false. its bash one type of atheist. that being militant atheism. but I get it, you Fundy think types play the victims.

but maybe you have point, like you have one topic ... bash all theist. I have one topic ... bash fundy think types. Where you and I differ is that I do it no matter what they believe. You happily side with less valid claims if they they have the statement of belief about god as you.
TRANS has never bashed ME!
I gather AA you don't care for rigid thinking...and then
pushing that on someone else...me either! I must say, militant atheism or Christianity is as bad as being with, esp out to dinner, with a militant vegan! Geeze Louise...or a militant ex-smoker!

Old 10-13-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
TRANS has never bashed ME!
I gather AA you don't care for rigid thinking...and then
pushing that on someone else...me either! I must say, militant atheism or Christianity is as bad as being with, esp out to dinner, with a militant vegan! Geeze Louise...or a militant ex-smoker!
he has Miss H. You just have so much class you gloss it over with your tenderness.

and you are right again. militant Christianity and Fundy atheism are dangerous to the liberty and freedoms of people around them.

Old 10-13-2019, 04:44 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,393,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
he has Miss H. You just have so much class you gloss it over with your tenderness.

and you are right again. militant Christianity and Fundy atheism are dangerous to the liberty and freedoms of people around them.
Uh-oh, you and he are gonna get in a fight...cuz he really hasn't bashed me...'like ever', said like a Valley Girl.

Old 10-13-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Uh-oh, you and he are gonna get in a fight...cuz he really hasn't bashed me...'like ever', said like a Valley Girl.

I yield to your expertise in this matter and
I retract my statement.

Old 10-13-2019, 05:05 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,970,665 times
Quote:
When I ask Santa for something ...it always comes about.
Does that bother anyone?
If so, why?
I find that Jesus and his 1st-century followers as their ' go-to guy ' went to God.
I wonder if the government banned Santa who would still openly celebrate Christmas.
If Christmas and go-to Santa were banned and asking Santa for something meant being fined or jail time would one openly acknowledge asking Santa or deny him ___________
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality