Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 03:00 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and one day we will all see what reality is . I promise you that..
LOL you can't promise what's already obvious.
Quote:
But don't tell people God's son isn't real. please!
The christian god is does not exist. In fact not one single god that was invented from the abrahamic religions exits.
Quote:
But to say Jesus isn't real..
It's irrelevant in the 21 Century.

I wonder if you have dorsolateral prefrontal cortex lesions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2019, 03:03 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
SO want to do do you .. and so I can not do me.. how did I guess that might be your stance?
and one day we will all see what reality is , death cometh to all ... . I promise you that..
I can see where athiest might say "God" in some sort of generic sense " isn't real" because seeing "God" is well a little bit hard to do for some .. .. But to say "Jesus isn't or wasn't real" ..
because that is just profoundly IGNORE-ant.
Actually, it's not ignorant at all. You believe you have proof. We believe you're wrong.

And most of us (although there are some) don't say that "Jesus wasn't real". Most of us (but not all) say we don't believe in the god or the jesus of the bible. We don't believe in the magic.

Whether there is or isn't god or jesus has NOTHING to do with whether death will come.

But here's a piece of advice for you: If you're discussing the topic with atheists, don't bother to write a whole page of bible verses. We got over bible verses long ago. You're wasting your time doing that. And for you to believe that spewing bible verses will change any of our minds...that is ignorant.

Old 01-13-2019, 03:08 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
And for you to believe that spewing bible verses will change any of our minds...that is ignorant.

Exactly...all it makes me do is realize I wouldn't want to be like you! Meaning I would not want to be like n..Xuipa!

If I had a mind to,
I wouldn't want to think like you.
And if I had time to
I wouldn't want to talk to you.

I don't care
What you do,
I wouldn't want to be like you.
I don't care
What you do,
I wouldn't want to be like you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONoi86Zyj3k

Last edited by Matadora; 01-13-2019 at 03:39 PM..

Old 01-13-2019, 03:43 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
and so you won't! that is your free will at work..
I will Thank God that you have that right!

Old 01-13-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
and so you won't! that is your free will at work..
I will Thank God that you have that right!
Another example of how christians push their faith onto non-christians.

Old 01-13-2019, 05:05 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,047,890 times
Quote:
as far as Jesus not exsiting... I will give you Gameliel's own words in the book of acts..... he was a very wiseman.
I am not sure if you realize this, but quoting the Bible is meaningless as evidence until and unless you prove it isn't simply a collection of folk tales.

Quote:
according to you , a man who didn't exist with only at most as recordede on the day of crucifiction.. just 12/ really 10 peter denied and judas killing himself.. at most 12 followers turned the world upside down and inside out for 2000 years now .
now that is a feat for only a real God..
Islam has made out rather will after only 1400 years with fewer people than that. Will you convert to Islam this evening because it is a more successful religion in that regard?

Quote:
I would suggest you be a little bit more careful... as obviously like Gameliel has already would want you to recognize in the proof presented for 2000 years. maybe he would tell you ...." you haply are found to be fighting against God sir" !

and are you really sure you want to do that ?
There is nothing to be careful about, and no god to fight against. I am arguing against a mythology though.

Quote:
SO YOU want to do you .. and so I can not do me? I stated planely how I do me.... how did I guess that might be your stance?
and one day we will all see what reality is , death cometh to all ... . I promise you that..
I can see where athiest might say "God" in some sort of generic sense " isn't real" because seeing "God" is well a little bit hard to do for some .. .. But to say "Jesus isn't or wasn't real" ..
because that is just profoundly IGNORE-ant.

now I will say goodbye again! have fun all you freedom seekers..
It is always possible that the origins of the Jesus myth started with a real human. We cannot say for certain. I feel very confident that Jesus as a divine being isn't real, and feel no obligation to listen to your request.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Another example of how christians push their faith onto non-christians.
I said "I will" ..

Old 01-13-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
evidence until and unless you prove it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OS04Sn1Oo

Old 01-13-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
I said "I will" ..
You said that you would thank god for something I have. What I have is none of your business and I am telling to not speak to your imaginary god about anything to do with me. If you do so, you are doing it against my free will, and that is an invasion of privacy. And damn pushy.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:58 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
I should apologize for acting like a hillbilly too much in this thread, but I do so like to rib Rafius and in all honesty folks, I had spagetti when writing that stuff, I always add way to much Mascoto, and that is what I can bear witness to brethren, don't take the spirits, and especially not the mascoto, don't take her into your mouth or she will wield your tongue in evilness, don't be like me brethren.

I hope nobody replies on this post, I said too much off topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality