Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2019, 05:43 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,590,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Typical atheist arrogance. Let's talk about your inability to have one just ONE thread that doesn't turn into a direct assault on my character.

Telling me I deserve to burn in hell is unfriendly. Making up lies that I am gay is unfriendly. Making up lies that I EVER directly compared homosexuals to pedophiles or bestiality is unfriendly. I wish I had a list of all the garbage thrown at me over the years. I've been called stupid, pathetic, angry and mentally ill by you "friendly" folk here.

It is beyond rude to just make judgement on someone's entire character based solely on some internet postings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
You are a BLATANT liar. I personally have gone back in the Christianity thread and pulled your posts up where you COMPARED the SIN of "homosexuality" to pedophilia and to bestiality.

THAT is pathetic, stupid and indicative of someone who is unable to look at their own posts and see what they say. You even had LGBTQ people tell you that you were being vile (my description of their wording of your ungodly soul).

Your posts on this thread look like what we would expect from a petulant teenager.

Add that insult to your list.
Cut him some slack. Part of being a filthy rotten sinner is lying, right jeffbase?

You are one of the best, buddy.

Old 04-17-2019, 05:56 AM

16,629 posts, read 4,912,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Can you define “fundy think type atheist”
Anyone who disagrees with Arach's pretend science.

Old 04-17-2019, 06:40 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,518,409 times
Quote:
list the personality traits we would assign to a fundy theist. The atheist with those personality traits would be a fundy think atheist.

Old 04-17-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
list the personality traits we would assign to a fundy theist. The atheist with those personality traits would be a fundy think atheist.
Can you give examples of both?

Old 04-17-2019, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Anyone who disagrees with Arach's pretend science.
yeah, again, you not actually addressing the claim. your ad hominem-ing.

My "pretend" science, is used to say that the biosphere seems to be better described as "alive" as compared to "not alive". I said it fits the basic requirements that we assign the term "life" to.

I then said, thats what theist are probably misunderstanding as god.

then when i asked you for your claim, so we can compare them to see if both, one, or neither are valid. You went off the rails.

I tired bring you back with 'we know some theist have it wrong, what is your claim so we can compare them." But you are are the anti-religious track, so thinking about how the universe woks without your anti-religious/god mindset is not an option for ya.

Old 04-17-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah, again, you not actually addressing the claim. your ad hominem-ing.

My "pretend" science, is used to say that the biosphere seems to be better described as "alive" as compared to "not alive". I said it fits the basic requirements that we assign the term "life" to.

I then said, thats what theist are probably misunderstanding as god.

then when i asked you for your claim, so we can compare them to see if both, one, or neither are valid. You went off the rails.

I tired bring you back with 'we know some theist have it wrong, what is your claim so we can compare them." But you are are the anti-religious track, so thinking about how the universe woks without your anti-religious/god mindset is not an option for ya.
Your best example of each would be great, thanks

Old 04-17-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
theist: If its not my-god youre not a true believer.

atheist: if you don't say the universe is not life you are not a true non believer.

neither will put their stance side by side to other claims and try to put them in a relative validity order.

Old 04-17-2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Your best example of each would be great, thanks
you are misrepresenting me by putting my responses to another poster in the thread that I am talking to you.

Old 04-17-2019, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
theist: If its not my-god youre not a true believer.

atheist: if you don't say the universe is not life you are not a true non believer.

neither will put their stance side by side to other claims and try to put them in a relative validity order.
Can you quote any atheist saying this?

Quote:

Old 04-17-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Can you quote any atheist saying this?
you can look at trans posts to me. I am not doing the work for ya. I pointed the statement out each time it was aid to me. each and every time it was said. hence the claims I am repeating myself.

how about this.

can you offer any proof to me that atheism wouldn't have the same people with personality disorders we would assassinate with Fundy theist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.