U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2008, 05:20 AM

4,349 posts, read 6,987,743 times

Advertisements

Being a person who seems to have little use for religion, I thought I would fill that space by doing something religiously. So here on Sunday morning I have posted another Geek Joke for your reading pleasure. This as a religious habit will work fine; as I am sure I will reach a point off skipping the Sunday post, and taking vacations on special Geek holidays. I will try to limit these to the likes of Bill Gates birthday (Patron Saint for all Geeks) or Steve Jobs Day who gave all Geeks an apple to expand our ability to learn. I surely don’t won’t to work on other special geek days like Steven Hawkins Day, (Geek Space Out Day) or Norton Day (celebrating the day when Norton drove all the snakes our of our PC’s). So here again is the link to a JOKE from the Geek side of the room.
I have attached a link to this information/joke for two reasons. One is it may be a bit much for people with a sensitive nature. Nothing sinister, or obscene just a bit colorful, the other is it is a video clip which I don’t know how to attach on the CD site. This will double as a health information clip for the male readers.

http://www.daveandtom.com/podcasts/Tomato_PSA.mov
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 07:08 AM

4,898 posts, read 17,629,727 times
hi cncracer
i look forward to reading and seeing your jokes--we could use some around here. but i tried to open it and i cant hear it. dont know if its my pc but i see no volume button--too bad cause it looks like it wil be funny

Old 04-13-2008, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
hi cncracer
i look forward to reading and seeing your jokes--we could use some around here. but i tried to open it and i cant hear it. dont know if its my pc but i see no volume button--too bad cause it looks like it wil be funny
You may want to go to the link directly. I had a problem getting the picture at first, but had the sound.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:28 AM

4,898 posts, read 17,629,727 times
no luck--my volume is turned way up. i can hear other things but not this...

Old 04-13-2008, 07:40 AM

2,633 posts, read 4,758,375 times
the video is not starting up for me.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
the video is not starting up for me.

It may be better to go to the site. google Sketch Comedy Index and go to the tomato.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:37 AM

4,596 posts, read 10,936,919 times
Hmm. . . I'm not sure what the problem may or may not be as I am not all that computer savvy, but you guys are sure trusting souls when you ask the GEEK how to fix it? Oh, LOL.

I was able to pull up the video with picture and sound, and/or get to the Dave and Tom Comedy Act site.

Maybe someone with more 'puter know-how will log-in before too long. You know how geeks like to sleep late, especially on Sunday morning. Sorry you are so frustrated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality