Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 03:43 AM

447 posts, read 208,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Lot of them were religious but were backsliders
My brother fits this description. Meth will turn you into a monster. Unrecognizable. My sister says he's back on the religious track and a few years ago was moved into a low security facility because he was a model prisoner -also he has his own key for his cell. wtf? Wonder if he will still be praising God when he gets out?
As much as I have my own issues with religion, I would rather he bible thump than go back to Meth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2019, 04:02 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,575,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
My brother fits this description. Meth will turn you into a monster. Unrecognizable. My sister says he's back on the religious track and a few years ago was moved into a low security facility because he was a model prisoner -also he has his own key for his cell. wtf? Wonder if he will still be praising God when he gets out?
As much as I have my own issues with religion, I would rather he bible thump than go back to Meth.
thats exactly how i feel.

I would change it to "as much as I have a problem with some people using religion wrong, I am all for the ones using it to help themselves and helping other people with it."

Old 06-08-2019, 05:14 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,863,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Can you give us some examples of countries that have collapsed solely due to atheism...or will you just avoid the question again?
When the atheists took control the world descended straight down into the deepest pits of Hell as the world had never seen before.

Your parents could probably tell you more if you would listen. But atheists probably don't respect their parents, which is the impression I get.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
When the atheists took control the world descended straight down into the deepest pits of Hell as the world had never seen before.

Your parents could probably tell you more if you would listen. But atheists probably don't respect their parents, which is the impression I get.
come on ozzy, are you the person responding every time? or is there a group?

you just don't sound like the same one from time time to time.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
come on ozzy, are you the person responding every time? or is there a group?

you just don't sound like the same one from time time to time.
Well, unfortunately we are dealing with labels that don't always work that well.

Old 06-08-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Well, unfortunately we are dealing with labels that don't always work that well.
well, try and teach the other "we" s that atheism, like any other group, has fundy think types. if you add "fundy think atheist sect" in your post, at least that separate the rest from that trash.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:22 AM

16,771 posts, read 4,977,966 times
Quote:
Well, the atheists got their chance to run things in the 20th century. We all know how that went down. It went very far down.
Well, power mad men who wore trousers got their chance to run things in the 20th century. We all know how that went down. It went very far down.

Why do you hate men and pants?

Old 06-08-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Power mad dictators. Not atheists, not men, not people who wore trousers, power mad dictators.

Quote:
Your parents could probably tell you more if you would listen.
My 12 year old daughter could probably tell you more if you were able to understand.

Quote:
But atheists probably don't respect their parents, which is the impression I get.
Which once again says too much about you.

Old 06-08-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Well, power mad men who wore trousers got their chance to run things in the 20th century. We all know how that went down. It went very far down.

Why do you hate men and pants?
The pitchforks are being brought out for polishing and sharpening as we speak.

Old 06-08-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
The pitchforks are being brought out for polishing and sharpening as we speak.
Then put them back in the little wood house and do something constructive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality