Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 08:46 PM

2 posts, read 1,011 times

Advertisements

In the beginning God was all , there existed nothing but God. This God retracted in upon itself and created a space commonly called the Void. This God then having nothing but itself to create with separated itself into countless points or parts, each still being God. These parts were then shaped into all that is creation.Humankind (at least here on Earth as we have no reason to believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe) having the ability to reason and to learn beyond our primal instincts are responsible for what I call the reunification of God. When all beings find that spark or part of the Divine from which we came to be, and elevate the mind and spirit beyond this physical world which we have corrupted, they shall ascend and join together bringing all of creation back to it's origin, meaning we will be reunified as God in whole. It is at this point that the cycle will begin anew better each time the cycle is completed, for as God living in our own creation we will have seen the imperfections in it. Until finally we create that which is perfect, what religion has called Heaven.

Old 05-27-2019, 09:04 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahash Mazal View Post
In the beginning God was all , there existed nothing but God. This God retracted in upon itself and created a space commonly called the Void. This God then having nothing but itself to create with separated itself into countless points or parts, each still being God. These parts were then shaped into all that is creation.Humankind (at least here on Earth as we have no reason to believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe) having the ability to reason and to learn beyond our primal instincts are responsible for what I call the reunification of God. When all beings find that spark or part of the Divine from which we came to be, and elevate the mind and spirit beyond this physical world which we have corrupted, they shall ascend and join together bringing all of creation back to it's origin, meaning we will be reunified as God in whole. It is at this point that the cycle will begin anew better each time the cycle is completed, for as God living in our own creation we will have seen the imperfections in it. Until finally we create that which is perfect, what religion has called Heaven.
Cool.

Old 05-28-2019, 06:49 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
the problem is half truths. people basing how they behave on a statement of belief about god use half truths.

maybe we are part of the reproduction cycle of the universe.

although I think it has better options. But we could ensure that more would be formed than by chance I guess. Proteins working to "make stuff" is less random.

Old 05-28-2019, 09:25 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Uh-huh.

And your evidence for any of this? Assuming no evidence will be forthcoming, why should we believe you?

Old 05-28-2019, 09:31 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Uh-huh.

And your evidence for any of this? Assuming no evidence will be forthcoming, why should we believe you?
quite frankly, the last time I gave you evidence you whipped out "I don't know that science", and when I explained the reason for the belief ... you ran with "I don't care there is no god".

and when we kept using science, because, quite frankly, you don't scare me, the powers to be outlawed using science and equating what we know to describing it all as the universe.

so, its you that needs to do some explaining as to why you feel denying everything is the atheist dogma we should be following.

Old 05-29-2019, 08:25 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
In the beginning God was all , there existed nothing but God. This God retracted in upon itself and created a space commonly called the Void.

This God then having nothing but itself to create with separated itself into countless points or parts, each still being God. These parts were then shaped into all that is creation.
Humankind (at least here on Earth as we have no reason to believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe) having the ability to reason and to learn beyond our primal instincts are responsible for what I call the reunification of God.

When all beings find that spark or part of the Divine from which we came to be, and elevate the mind and spirit beyond this physical world which
we have corrupted, they shall ascend and join together bringing all of creation back to it's origin, meaning we will be reunified as God in whole.

It is at this point that the cycle will begin anew better each time the cycle is completed, for as God living in our own creation we will have seen the imperfections in it. Until finally we create that which is perfect, what religion has called Heaven.
Good luck getting through to anyone here, my spiritual twin.

Next time use paragraphs, tho, for an easier read.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:00 AM

2 posts, read 1,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
the problem is half truths. people basing how they behave on a statement of belief about god use half truths.

maybe we are part of the reproduction cycle of the universe.

although I think it has better options. But we could ensure that more would be formed than by chance I guess. Proteins working to "make stuff" is less random.
Apparently you did not read the title which states that this is a theory. Also belief in a God Or Gods is not and cannot be based on half truths as there is no way to test the validity of such a belief or to prove or disprove the existence of such an entity or entities. Each person's belief or lack thereof in that which is Supranatural is the complete truth of that individual as truth has no foundation in actual fact. Each person has that which is true to them, which may not and likely will not be the truth for any other.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:24 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Quote:
Apparently you did not read the title which states that this is a theory. Also belief in a God Or Gods is not and cannot be based on half truths as there is no way to test the validity of such a belief or to prove or disprove the existence of such an entity or entities. Each person's belief or lack thereof in that which is Supranatural is the complete truth of that individual as truth has no foundation in actual fact. Each person has that which is true to them, which may not and likely will not be the truth for any other.
This is complete nonsense. You are completely redefining the word truth.

Old 05-29-2019, 10:33 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,349,509 times
Quote:

Where did "this God" come from? If there was an "in the beginning," what occurred before "in the beginning?"

Old 05-29-2019, 10:58 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:
[ b]In the beginning God was all , there existed nothing but God.[/b] This God retracted in upon itself and created a space commonly called the Void. This God then having nothing but itself to create with separated itself into countless points or parts, each still being God. These parts were then shaped into all that is creation.Humankind (at least here on Earth as we have no reason to believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe) having the ability to reason and to learn beyond our primal instincts are responsible for what I call the reunification of God. When all beings find that spark or part of the Divine from which we came to be, and elevate the mind and spirit beyond this physical world which we have corrupted, they shall ascend and join together bringing all of creation back to it's origin, meaning we will be reunified as God in whole. It is at this point that the cycle will begin anew better each time the cycle is completed, for as God living in our own creation we will have seen the imperfections in it. Until finally we create that which is perfect, what religion has called Heaven.
So god and no thing existed at the same point in time? god just abracadabra’d itself.

First thing god had to invent was “out of space and time” place where It could exist, right?

When did it xerox itself into three?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality