Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2019, 11:41 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times

Advertisements

It's all made up, religion and all that goes along with it are made up...think as we want you to think.

I've been there and No More Hell and so called Heaven is all here....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 12:24 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
So racist. Yuck.
The covenant isn't for Gentiles, it has never been for Gentiles, it is only for Gentiles who are willing to die as being Gentiles, Gentiles grafted and adopted under the name,'' Israel.''

This isn't racism, it is an invitation for every race on Earth to join the people of God, that isn't racism, Judaism IS NOT A RACE, it is a people made of many people's and nations.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:37 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,909,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It's all made up, religion and all that goes along with it are made up...think as we want you to think.

I've been there and No More Hell and so called Heaven is all here....

True, but why can't this simple fact we don't know what Jesus actually said break through Christian's craniums??????? It's like the cognitive dissonance is so jolting to them it forces them to completely shut off their reasoning capacity.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:45 PM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Default Believers, Do Not Let Disputes Over Beliefs ABOUT God Undermine Your Belief IN God.

God forgive me, but I have let my ego and efforts to explain God scientifically to my intellect override the purpose for sharing them which is the love of God and each of you. If they are too strange or "out there" for you and undermine your belief IN God because you cannot accept them, please ignore them. The important thing is the love of God and each other and the belief IN God, not what you believe ABOUT God. I will continue to rebel against specific beliefs that promote the mistreatment of one another because they are destructive to the love of God and each other. But whatever beliefs ABOUT God that promote the love of God and each other and give you comfort will be safe from my argument. We each have to accept God on our own terms. Efforts to undermine that acceptance are harmful and counterproductive to the love of God and each other. I do not want to play any part in that. The non-believers are doing that with malice aforethought.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:48 PM

50,777 posts, read 24,277,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
God forgive me, but I have let my ego and efforts to explain God scientifically to my intellect override the purpose for sharing them which is the love of God and each of you. If they are too strange or "out there" for you and undermine your belief IN God because you cannot accept them, please ignore them. The important thing is the love of God and each other and the belief IN God, not what you believe ABOUT God. I will continue to rebel against specific beliefs that promote the mistreatment of one another because they are destructive to the love of God and each other. But whatever beliefs ABOUT God that promote the love of God and each other and give you comfort will be safe from my argument. We each have to accept God on our own terms. Efforts to undermine that acceptance are harmful and counterproductive to the love of God and each other. I do not want to play any part in that. The non-believers are doing that with malice aforethought.
So why not begin that process (bolded) by your insulting of other people's intellect, for which are well-known.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Hannibal, you're still looking through the prism that we can know Jesus said everything he is reputed to have said in the gospels.

FACT: We cannot know what Jesus said, whether it's the parables, or the threats of hell, or the promises he would answer all prayers, or his last words on the cross.

We haven't a single historical record of someone who was actually there to witness the 3 years (if you believe John) or the 1 year (if you believe the synoptics) Jesus taught. Nobody recorded what he said. So how do we know what he said????????????

What if I'm writing a gospel of Theodor Herzl and I haven't got a single word he wrote, or a single witness from his time who wrote about him, or interviewed him and took notes of the interview? I can't use hearsay because hearsay is notoriously unreliable, ESPECIALLY when it has been floating around for 100 years. In a court of law it's worthless. So what do I do???????

Well of course, I make up the dialogue Herzl said as long as I have an idea of what he was trying to accomplish. Herzl was trying to reestablish Israel just like Jesus was trying to free Judea (whether it's from its sins or Roman rule we haven't a clue) With a single kernel of info like that I can use sources like the Old Testament, pagan mythology, dying/rising gods legends, etc to construct a complete life of Jesus. And that's exactly what the gospel writers did. The story of Jesus asleep in the boat with the raging seas is a direct plagiarism of Homer's the Odyssey with Odysseus asleep in the boat when the gods were blowing winds on their boat.

Again, how do you know this, Hannibal?????? I've just proved we don't know a single word of what Jesus ever said because nothing he ever said was ever written down by people who were there. All we have are the conversations the Greek gospel writers IMAGINED Jesus said. It's all made-up. Can't you grasp this simple fact:

JESUS' words are NOT REAL. THEY ARE MADE UP!!!!
Again, you are speaking of a religion and a language you don't know, you don't see the proof of what Jesus did because you don't know the law and the prophets, you don't understand what he said because you don't know the comings and goings of the temple, you take everything at face value when everything is encoded by Jewish holy days, their traditions and their rituals.

I understand you think everything is made up, but there is no way for you to see things as a whole and what they really are.

Let me give you an example, Christians make the general claim that Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day, and this saying just falls out of their mouths so easily with no meaning whatsoever but the person who loves and practices Judaism, they know just how much tnis entails.

A Christian claiming that Jesus was all the sacrifices is claiming that Jesus was a lamb, a ram, a goat, a bull, a heifer, a dove and other things like grain.

That Christian making such a HUGE claim, he is completely ignorant of what he is actually claiming.

To begin with, you have to move all the Holy days to one single day, and on top of this, all the laws of each one of those sacrifices MUST be shown to be fulfilled on Nisan 14.

Now you claim that everything is just made up, and if this were true, then we are dealing with a genius who knows the law, who knows all the feasts and all the particular laws that go with each sacrifice, and the fulfilment of all these laws MUST have been displayed in the life of Jesus, IN THOSE STORIES YOU SAY ARE MADE UP.

My point, it is the fact that you have no way of seeing or knowing just how much is involved with Jesus fulfilling all the prophesies of all the sacrifices along with the laws of those sacrifices, you read right past them because you do not know tbe religion you are speaking of, and that doesn't make you stupid, it just makes you ignorant of something you have never studied or wanted to study.

There is no way for you to see just how much you are missing, and just how much is involved.

Everyone says,'' Jesus is my Passover lamb,'' and so all the laws, and traditions had to be displayed, AND WERE.

But the Passover is but one sacrifice amongst many, and you are constantly reading of fulfilled prophesy that is so intwined and related to the feasts and prophesies, that no human could have made it up Thrill.

You don't practice the holy days of God with their traditions, their sacrifices, their rituals and so you are reading past proof all the time, you just do not see it.

Again, if you change any of the words of the parables, you change the meanings because the parables are written in a fluid symbolic language.

You have to know what the words mean Thrill.

What is the oil referring to in the parable of the ten virgins?

What is an olive tree?

What is water Thrill? What is a mountain? What is a valley? What is a lamp? What is meat? What is a willow, an oak, a vine?

What is barley and what is wheat?

You are reading these words thinking what everyone else thinks, what everyone else sees, you see.

An olive tree is not an olive tree, you see olive tree, I see a priest.

You see a mountain as a mountain, you don't see the language behind the language enough to know that the language proves God.

Old 06-26-2019, 01:05 PM

63,791 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
So why not begin that process (bolded) by your insulting of other people's intellect, for which are well-known.
Ah, Phet, I apologize if I have insulted your intellect.

Old 06-26-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Again, you are speaking of a religion and a language you don't know, you don't see the proof of what Jesus did because you don't know the law and the prophets, you don't understand what he said because you don't know the comings and goings of the temple, you take everything at face value when everything is encoded by Jewish holy days, their traditions and their rituals.

I understand you think everything is made up, but there is no way for you to see things as a whole and what they really are.

Let me give you an example, Christians make the general claim that Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day, and this saying just falls out of their mouths so easily with no meaning whatsoever but the person who loves and practices Judaism, they know just how much tnis entails.

A Christian claiming that Jesus was all the sacrifices is claiming that Jesus was a lamb, a ram, a goat, a bull, a heifer, a dove and other things like grain.

That Christian making such a HUGE claim, he is completely ignorant of what he is actually claiming.

To begin with, you have to move all the Holy days to one single day, and on top of this, all the laws of each one of those sacrifices MUST be shown to be fulfilled on Nisan 14.

Now you claim that everything is just made up, and if this were true, then we are dealing with a genius who knows the law, who knows all the feasts and all the particular laws that go with each sacrifice, and the fulfilment of all these laws MUST have been displayed in the life of Jesus, IN THOSE STORIES YOU SAY ARE MADE UP.

My point, it is the fact that you have no way of seeing or knowing just how much is involved with Jesus fulfilling all the prophesies of all the sacrifices along with the laws of those sacrifices, you read right past them because you do not know tbe religion you are speaking of, and that doesn't make you stupid, it just makes you ignorant of something you have never studied or wanted to study.

There is no way for you to see just how much you are missing, and just how much is involved.

Everyone says,'' Jesus is my Passover lamb,'' and so all the laws, and traditions had to be displayed, AND WERE.

But the Passover is but one sacrifice amongst many, and you are constantly reading of fulfilled prophesy that is so intwined and related to the feasts and prophesies, that no human could have made it up Thrill.

You don't practice the holy days of God with their traditions, their sacrifices, their rituals and so you are reading past proof all the time, you just do not see it.

Again, if you change any of the words of the parables, you change the meanings because the parables are written in a fluid symbolic language.

You have to know what the words mean Thrill.

What is the oil referring to in the parable of the ten virgins?

What is an olive tree?

What is water Thrill? What is a mountain? What is a valley? What is a lamp? What is meat? What is a willow, an oak, a vine?

What is barley and what is wheat?

You are reading these words thinking what everyone else thinks, what everyone else sees, you see.

An olive tree is not an olive tree, you see olive tree, I see a priest.

You see a mountain as a mountain, you don't see the language behind the language enough to know that the language proves God.

I think you're telling me, "Thrill, it doesn't matter if Jesus spoke the words or not. Someone spoke the words because we have them in the gospels. So just the fact the story of the ten virgins is in the gospels gives us something to talk about." Is that what you're telling me, Hannibal--that it's the story of the ten virgins that is important, not whether Jesus spoke the words or not?

Old 06-26-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I think you're telling me, "Thrill, it doesn't matter if Jesus spoke the words or not. Someone spoke the words because we have them in the gospels. So just the fact the story of the ten virgins is in the gospels gives us something to talk about." Is that what you're telling me, Hannibal--that it's the story of the ten virgins that is important, not whether Jesus spoke the words or not?
No, I am telling what Jesus said, and what is true with everything he said, I am saying that every scripture about hell is in fact, about the outer court and a person's outcome on Shemini Atzeret.

I am saying that what Christians percieve to be Satan and hell, it is not at all what they read and think, and it's not what they think because they don't know the temple and that don't know the 7 feasts.

You look at Jesus speaking anywhere and there is going to be hidden meaning.

Jesus says the tares will be taken from the wheat and the goats shall be divided from the sheep.

You and every Christian who reads this, you automatically think this is a division between the wicked and the righteous, and for sure, in the division, angels will come with a great chain of authority to take all the tares to the fire, to take all the goats to the fire.

Having said, the tare and the wheat is within ONE SINGLE PERSON.

The sheep and the goat reside in the same house Thrill, and that goat is the evil inclination within a person which is called a son of perdition, and the sons of perdition will be revealed in all people, and each one of them is set for the fire but this is a symbolic concept.

The Christian will assure you that I am wrong, and when Jesus sets down on his throne to separate the sheep from the goat, they will tell you that they are the sheep, and you are the goat.

This great day of division is exactly what concerns hell, this same division seen in Matthew 24, and in the division of Matthew 25.

Galatians and Romans also explain this, that you are TWO SONS, the seed of Isaac, AND of the seed of Ishmael, and you are to kick the slave son AND his mother from your own body.

These are hard esoteric concepts that some people will never get, nevertheless, this concept of a person being a sheep and a goat, or that a person is two sons with two lives is taught from the garden of Eden through every single book.

Esau and Jacob symbolised flesh and spirit in the same womb, and we actually have a picture of one brother standing inside the other brother when Jacob put on the skins of an animal so his father would feel the skin of Esau.

Cain didn't kill another person, he killed the spiritual hidden man within, this same hidden man that Paul always spoke of and taught, the spiritual hidden man within.

A Christian will no doubt tell you that they are the sheep, and you are the goat, and unless they learn the truth, they will always think this way, that everyone is going to hell but them.

These are not my concepts, I can easily show this being taught all over the New Testament and all through the old Testament in concept but what I show here should be very obvious to every human being.

The flesh wants what the flesh wants, the spirit wants what the spirit wants and the two are of two different minds where each hates the other.

Unless a person is a sociopath and has no feeling, every person alive is struggling flesh against apirit, and it doesn't make the least bit of difference whether that person believes in God or not, if they can be tempted to do anything wrong, the 3 of them will decide, and the 3 will do a thing whether good or bad.

One side says,'' Let's do this thing.''
One side says,'' Now you know that is wrong, do not do it.''

There you stand in the middle with your decision being the king you are, you will do a thing by the flesh, by the spirit, and by your own soul, how could anyone deny this simple fact of life?

That garden didn't have 3 people in it, it is humanity as a whole, and it is to show body, soul and spirit along with the entire history of Israel showing the same thing.

When you die, the angel will come for the goat, and the goat will go to the fire, and this is what hell is always referring to.

There are 3 sections of the temple, but all 3 are saved and we are shown where everyone is still saved EVEN IF they go through the fire, THEY THEMSELVES WILL BE SAVED.

One day, Satan asked Jesus that his disciples be handed over to his authority so he could sift that disciple as wheat.

OF COURSE, and obviously, Jesus is directly speaking how ALL disciples MUST be handed over to Satan so as to be refined in their own wheat harvest, the wheat harvest is not a day on the calender, it is an event in one's life as coming to the second harvest, and there are 3.

Does Jesus hand his disciples over to a real Satan with horns so that Satan can work for Christ in order to sift them as wheat?

It is a part of what we are, just like Jesus telling his disciples that their father WAS SATAN, it is what we are.

Being that we have our evil inclinations, one day they will be taken from us and cast into the flames and our imaginations will no longer be evil.

Jesus will sit down on his throne and take the goat right from you, and he will be cast to the flames, but this just means that Jesus will transform what you are.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-26-2019 at 07:09 PM..

Old 06-26-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, I am telling what Jesus said, and what is true with everything he said, I am saying that every scripture about hell is in fact, about the outer court and a person's outcome on Shemini Atzeret.
Wait, wait, wait! Jeez, Hannibal you write so much material I can barely cover one sentence. You can't throw that much at me at one time. I'm getting old. I don't move that fast anymore.

You say, "No, I am telling what Jesus said, and what is true with everything he said" and I keep telling you, "Hannibal I just PROVED to you that we simply don't know what Jesus said because everything in the gospels was written by Greeks 100 years after Jesus died and we have NO written records contemporaneous with Jesus and the Greeks couldn't talk to anybody to who knew Jesus because they were all dead."

I can't make it any clearer. What in that extremely long sentence (I apologize for that ) am I having such difficulty communicating to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality