U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2008, 05:16 AM

123 posts, read 291,020 times

Advertisements

We seem to be some contravercial times now. Would people have an attitude which has much to do with the definition of what a family is supposed to be about in the conscience of religious belonging? To me personally the values for resisting the common torch relay for the olympic games fails the grade of concern. The matter is a lot more to do with practice of physical effort in how the humanity is part of nature. The yawn becomes well of the discussion.

Thank you. Kris
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 AM

4,898 posts, read 17,350,056 times
i watched the olympic torch news about what happned in london--but did not understand why it was happening--can you explain?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 AM

161 posts, read 392,324 times
im sorry but i dont know exactly what your asking.

this probably isnt even close, but ill give it a shot.

i am not for china hosting any part of the olympic games and i am for people going to a

church that teaches Jesus Christ is Lord..

has for the family ,

find a good church that teaches the k.j.v. bible

and loves each other and pray like crazy for your family.

these are contiversal and tough times right now for families.

parents need to be aware of whats going on with their kids

and give them lots of love and things to do to keep them from wondering into dangerous territory.
be PARENTS to them and not buddies.

good friends their age are a must for them.

yes its tough, but i know from personal experience that it works.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:16 AM

123 posts, read 291,020 times
Question I guess that we seem to need the POLL values.

Maybe the virtues for belonging something somehow more demanded to privacy have something to be said for the regard of sharing opinions in let's say the marketplace, let's say the planning of ambition for the children, let's say the ordinary concerns of what children bring home from the school nd for their own understanding.

I am interested a lot now though for the public sphereof this subject. Could the government, or governments as a matter of public policy be more specific for the definition: What is it to live in the ecological and economic community for the more often (I still think so) hetero-sexual family?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality