Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2021, 02:18 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times

Advertisements

Now I can't get the song "Johnny Angel" out of my head either.

Or Earth Angel. Dang it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7UYKepRLU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2021, 03:56 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,008,103 times
Seen about fifty of these earth angels or wicked fallen angel in church as few years ago. The Lord was showing here deliverance of spirits, and I prayed loose all the spiritual wickedness of the high places bothering any here in the church and come forth in Jesus name and there they were in the sanctuary of the church and I prayed Caste them down in Jesus name. And they all disappeared ..... Then later the preacher prophesied where God said I just took out all the spiritual wickedness in the high places out Gory to God as God confirms His work .......... These fallen angels are the earth angels, and they are the ghost, and UFO, and holders of curses ...... as God's Holy Angels are not of the earth, but they could come to the earth from Heaven in their callings of God ........... Don't see these spirits angels of the earth, but I do sense them as they make chirping and electricity cracking noises, but I do see demons spirits as they are menace

Old 04-06-2023, 09:33 AM

13,613 posts, read 10,020,368 times
While doing some washing up, a thought came to me. More of a question actually.

Could you tell the difference, between an Angel, and a Demon?

Old 04-06-2023, 10:31 AM

993 posts, read 782,612 times
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...seraphic-hosts

Old 04-06-2023, 11:56 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,333,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual.../earth-angels/

I don't care from what group you are, Atheist, Agnostic, or whatever faith. (Just trying to not discriminate here.)

You could tell, for what reasons you don't believe, or do.

Maybe you know some.
I'm open to the possibility that Angel's exist, and may even dwell amongst us.
But don't ask me to explain what that means.

I have had singular run-ins with individuals over the years, that when I look back on them, seem to have been an opportunity for learning, or spiritual enrichment.

If someone were to claim they were " angels" I would not dispute them.

Old 04-06-2023, 12:20 PM

993 posts, read 782,612 times
13:1.1 (1241.3) The teaching about guardian angels is not a myth; certain groups of human beings do actually have personal angels. It was in recognition of this that Jesus, in speaking of the children of the heavenly kingdom, said: “Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones, for I say to you, their angels do always behold the presence of the spirit of my Father.”

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...rdians-destiny

Old 04-06-2023, 01:53 PM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRoadg View Post
13:1.1 (1241.3) The teaching about guardian angels is not a myth; certain groups of human beings do actually have personal angels. It was in recognition of this that Jesus, in speaking of the children of the heavenly kingdom, said: “Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones, for I say to you, their angels do always behold the presence of the spirit of my Father.

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book...rdians-destiny
That does not bode well for the fate of pedophiles, IMO.

Old 04-06-2023, 02:11 PM

412 posts, read 137,344 times
Quote:
While doing some washing up, a thought came to me. More of a question actually.

Could you tell the difference, between an Angel, and a Demon?
One promotes life the other perpetuates to extinguish it.

Old 04-07-2023, 02:57 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Quote:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual.../earth-angels/

I don't care from what group you are, Atheist, Agnostic, or whatever faith. (Just trying to not discriminate here.)

You could tell, for what reasons you don't believe, or do.

Maybe you know some.
In the Islamic faith, what has revealed to the believers is that there are 5 kinds of species.

Plants
Animals
Humans
Jinns
Angles.

Humans and Jinns have free will and ability to choose, and both will be responsible for their actions.
And Satan is from the Jinn kind.

Angels don’t have a choice - They are selfless and sinless, and simply obey God’s orders. Period.

The word Angel is then used as a metaphor for some good humans - but at the end of the day, humans are humans and angles are angels.

Do I need or have a scientific “evidence” to believe in the existence of Angels and Jinns?
No! It’s based on faith. And faith does not need “evidence”.
And if you have “evidence”, then it’s not faith anymore.

Old 04-07-2023, 05:23 AM

412 posts, read 137,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
In the Islamic faith, what has revealed to the believers is that there are 5 kinds of species.

Plants
Animals
Humans
Jinns
Angles.

Humans and Jinns have free will and ability to choose, and both will be responsible for their actions.
And Satan is from the Jinn kind.

Angels don’t have a choice - They are selfless and sinless, and simply obey God’s orders. Period.

The word Angel is then used as a metaphor for some good humans - but at the end of the day, humans are humans and angles are angels.

Do I need or have a scientific “evidence” to believe in the existence of Angels and Jinns?
No! It’s based on faith. And faith does not need “evidence”.
And if you have “evidence”, then it’s not faith anymore.
If Jinns are composed of blue fire and humans are composed of dirt what is the physical composition of angels?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality