Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2019, 10:07 PM

50,079 posts, read 20,474,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All this should only prove that you are filled with preconcieved ideas that are not true.

The big difference in the Christianity forum and the Judaism forum is that you can say whatever you want in the Christianity forum because they don't rely on reality, on what is historically true.

Me and Richard can have a conversation of the two kingdoms and agree, because history is history, and the history you have in your mind is false, it is historically false, factually false, and because you don't have this history set in your mind as stone and facts, you read the Old Testament and the New Testament flawed because you don't know the difference between the two kingdoms, and neither do 99.9 percent of Christian bible scholars.

You come at the entire thing with false preconcieved ideas, and before you can understand the New Testament, you have to know exactly who the two sons are.

This is why the truth escapes the Christian, they read the New Testament about two separate people, two separate nations in two separate religions and they think it is one nation when it IS IN FACT, two nations, two different peoples in two different religions.

ISRAEL IS THE GREATEST ENEMY THERE EVER WAS TO JUDAH.

Understand this.
You have to keep in mind that I look at this as an non -believer rather than as either a Christian or a Jew. This means that i approach Jewish history from an historical point of view not a religious. Which is just as well as it seems the Religious view or story of the history is false. So I have to be cautious of agreements between you and Richard on the OT, never mind Paul's take on it. But I will keep an eye out for any discussions between you and Richard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Israel is the first born, and Judah the second born, and the two HATE each other.

The Jews of Judah have NEVER had a greater enemy than Israel, Israel allied with other nations against Judah TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Those Samaritans placed in the houses of Israel claimed to be the NEW Israel, just like that woman at the well lying through her teetn saying her father was Jacob, her father WAS NOT JACOB.

The Good Samaritan should be read as WORST ENEMIES.

THE WORST ENEMY of Judah decided to help Judah.

Samaritans are exactly like Christians who claim to be the NEW ISRAEL, THE TRUE JEW.

Israel IS NOT JUDAH, Israel is the lawless, pagan enemy of all Jews.

Israel called the Torah a strange thing and they implemented the ways of the Babylonian God's for their hatred of Jews.

To have a preconcieved idea that Israel is Judah may as well be as to say that Satan is Jesus, that the first born is the second born.

Now go and read the New Testament again.

Two separate nations, two separate people in two separate religions...

WHY?

1 Kings 12
Jeroboam said in his heart, “Now the kingdom might revert to the house of David. If these people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, their hearts will return to their lord, Rehoboam king of Judah; then they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah.”

This is what Constantine said, this is EXACTLY what Mohammed said.

Israel, Christianity, Islam, they all began in the feasts of the Lord, and they all rejected Jerusalem from their hatred of Judah.
Really. Well I would say that if we Goddless bastards have a long haul in reducing the influence of all these false religions to relative impotence, you have an even tougher one.

Quote:
If I have said something that is not historical fact, then there are at least 3 Jews in here that could put me in my place and debate me, and I would welcome instruction.

ONLY in the Christianity forum can a person get away with presenting lies and things that are not historically true.

I present actual, literal history that every Christian wants to debate BECAUSE they think they are the NEW IMPROVED JEW.

Debate is neither here nor there in the face of historical facts of two kingdoms whose history are written in stone.

Jeremiah 31

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
The covenant IS NOT FOR JEW AND GENTILE, it is for the Jew and the Gentile WHO MARRIES THE JEW.

THERE ARE NO GENTILES IN THE COVENANT.

The house of Israel has been lost for 2700 years now, ONLY those Gentiles who convert to the same religion as Jews become Israel.

Israel was lost because of their lawlessness and paganism, Gentiles can choose to come back to tbe Lord to join their brother and father to BECOME JEWS.

There are no Gentiles, and there can be NO ISRAEL, There can be NO EPHRAIM, there CANNOT BE TWO KINGDOMS.

THERE CANNOT BE TWO KINGDOMS.

THERE CANNOT BE TWO KINGS

There is but one Prince amongst the two, there can be only ONE RELIGION.

ONE PEOPLE
ONE TRIBE

Join them, or don't.
My gut inclination is strongly "Don't".

Old 08-31-2019, 10:13 PM

22,745 posts, read 10,204,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Really. Well I would say that if we Goddless bastards have a long haul in reducing the influence of all these false religions to relative impotence, you have an even tougher one.

My gut inclination is strongly "Don't".
There is nothing you can do or say to separate you from the love and mercy of God Trans.

Old 08-31-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
You have to keep in mind that I look at this as an non -believer rather than as either a Christian or a Jew. This means that i approach Jewish history from an historical point of view not a religious. Which is just as well as it seems the Religious view or story of the history is false. So I have to be cautious of agreements between you and Richard on the OT, never mind Paul's take on it. But I will keep an eye out for any discussions between you and Richard.
Let me remind you that you thought Israel existed 500 years after they became the lost ten tribes.

You are coming to the table already flawed, and you don't yet have an opinion to judge either way.

I love ya man, I am not trying to insult you, I gave my life 30 years to study, and I didn't know what I am telling you now.

It is a very hard history to learn, and you could literally read the bible a thousand times and not get the actual truth from it.

You are reading the bible with misconcieved ideas, assumed ideas that are not historically true.

Old 09-01-2019, 03:46 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,790,740 times
Quote:
Before this time tomorrow, the ground shall shake under your feet. If what I say does not come true, then I do not speak by the Lord, and am a false prophet.
Begone ye false prophet!

Old 09-01-2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Let me remind you that you thought Israel existed 500 years after they became the lost ten tribes.

You are coming to the table already flawed, and you don't yet have an opinion to judge either way.

I love ya man, I am not trying to insult you, I gave my life 30 years to study, and I didn't know what I am telling you now.

It is a very hard history to learn, and you could literally read the bible a thousand times and not get the actual truth from it.

You are reading the bible with misconceived ideas, assumed ideas that are not historically true.
I'm not in the least insulted. And I've been studying for 40 years. Means nothing. What means more is appearing to misunderstand what I posted about your '500 years' claim. I looked at the dates and shrugged. It depends when Assyria obliterated the northern kingdom and when the split into two kingdoms happened. I haven't looked up the dates. but it seems split to oblit won't be 500 years. So pointing to 'what I thought' is simply wrong.

p.s The split into Israel and Judah is dated around 920 BC. Obliterated by Sargon of Assyria 722 BC. 200 years. Maccabean revolt 167 BC. Your post #167 said it was 500 years between Israel ending and the Maccabeans restoring Jewish rule. So it's about 500 years. Roughly. The point is that israel had long gone and any reference to 'Israel' really eant the Jewish -ruled kingdom, whether it comprised the area of the previous northern kingdom or not.

Quote:
There is nothing you can do or say to separate you from the love and mercy of God Trans.
Then I have nothing to worry about, do I? Unless, like the threat title, you mean by 'love and mercy' "anger and punishment".

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 09-01-2019 at 04:27 AM..

Old 09-01-2019, 06:15 AM

It is simple to me, Israel became Gentiles, scattered into the nations.

But one day, Israel returns in such great numbers as to dwarf Judah.

Jesus comes looking for those lost sheep of Israel and his entire mission is to fill the void left by the ten lost tribes, they have to return in the millions and millions..

Jesus brings the new covenant where he writes the law inside the hearts of Israel/Gentiles, and then he adds them to Judah.

Jesus came to marry Israel and Judah as one, but there was no Israel, and so he went looking for the lost sheep of Israel.

He brings a new covenant for Israel and Judah alone, Gentiles have go become Israel, and this seems to now be lost to Christians, they no longer become Israel, but the whole world will.

Old 09-01-2019, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Begone ye false prophet!
Why I oughtta, thistles I tell ya, scorpions and thistles, lol, was up Raf.

Old 09-01-2019, 06:22 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,790,740 times
Quote:
Why I oughtta, thistles I tell ya, scorpions and thistles, lol, was up Raf.
First day back after a two week break....and I find that the god-botherers have increased.

Old 09-01-2019, 06:29 AM

Two weeks? Seems like two months since you been around, those dang God botherers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality