Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:41 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,434,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
How come this ocean 777 guy never responds to a post?
He said he can't bear to read mocking and ridicule...my paraphrase from memory.
I can relate...it's no fun.

Some of us are delicate flowers, thrill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 12:36 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,246,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
How come this ocean 777 guy never responds to a post?
You know why. He/she is just using it as a platform to preach, not to discuss, debate or to defend.
I love what was written on another thread here about the youtubes. It's like just handing out pamphlets on the street.
Online, at least, they don't need to get subjected to watching them thrown in the next trash container or handed back to them.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You know why. He/she is just using it as a platform to preach, not to discuss, debate or to defend.
I love what was written on another thread here about the youtubes. It's like just handing out pamphlets on the street.
Online, at least, they don't need to get subjected to watching them thrown in the next trash container or handed back to them.
So you don't go along with the 'delicate flower' I gather.

I think this is where mothers differ from the general population.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:36 PM

3,807 posts, read 3,009,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post

There's nothing to say he/she does not read the responses.
He/she just chooses not to respond to the thread started.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:39 PM

50,979 posts, read 24,467,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
There's nothing to say he/she does not read the responses.
He/she just chooses not to respond to the thread started.
That's because he's the kind of person who has 4 hands, when he/she really only needs 2 hands.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:02 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,058,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi
In the billions of encounter reports where people meet people & beings from out of this world it is generally reported that the beings spoke with their minds & not their mouths. They use telepathy & speak directly to your mind & they hear your own thoughts just as clearly. So you don't have to speak, just think, & they will know what you are about to say.

I have found God is surrounded by infinite beings who all work for God at transferring souls into & out of the mortal world. They are angels of different types & many people think they are aliens from other worlds etc, when they have always been here since time began & they bring our souls here for God, & then take them home.
So these beings (angels) from God use telepathy & they are always watching our souls & transferring them through all the levels of the heavens when we sleep at night, & then during the day they remain close to us out of sight & watch us go through our daily mundane lives. Then at night when we fall asleep they remove our souls & take them to the heavens with them. I've been through it a million times so I know it is a fact.
They will put on an act of being cold & stern while they are working at transferring souls but actually they are all very kind & loving beings underneath.

Anyway I've seen reports where the angels of God tell people to stop thinking all the time so that there will be room in their minds for the angels of God to communicate to them. It's like the mind is a computer screen & you can either fill it with your own pages or just leave it clear & wait for God to put information onto the screen for you. I was told that many years ago & when I tried it I was stunned to discover that it definitely works & God definitely uses telepathy 24/7 if you only learn to keep your mind clear for God.

And once you learn this simple fact of life you can gain vast amounts of information from God who will begin manifesting solidly after a while. God will probably manifest a small being of some sort at first to see how you react. If you reman calm & respectful & do not attack the being out of fear then God will see you are not a threat to the angels & will begin manifesting more of them.

Religions fear their own shadows & will actively try to kill God or God's angels when they appear. They will tell you not to use telepathy & not to engage in interactions with beings from other worlds etc.

Religions will keep you as sheep who only obey the priests & never think for yourselves or reach out & meet God for yourself.

So don't expect priests or religions to back you up when you start using telepathy to communicate to God & The Angels.

Religions would most likely burn you at the stake or behead you if you actively communicated with God & ventured outside the box that religion tries to keep you in. Religion locks/keeps you away from your maker & keeps you in total darkness by keeping you ignorant of God's & Angel's true powers & presence.

I recall one nun who used to float into the air every time she prayed & the priests made her stop doing that. They have no interest in anything which does not fit into their box.

So if you want to know God & The Angels, & see Heaven & Hell, & get shown the future often etc, then consider doing it all on your own without religion to hamper you. All you have to do is know that God & The Angels of God are right next to you & use telepathy 24/7, & will always be there to communicate with you if you only keep your mind perfectly clear for Them.
How do you know know these things?

Old 08-11-2019, 03:05 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,246,409 times
Quote:
So you don't go along with the 'delicate flower' I gather.

I think this is where mothers differ from the general population.
I guess I have to tell my kids to start calling me Dad instead of Mom ?

Old 08-11-2019, 04:10 PM

18,254 posts, read 16,961,107 times
Quote:

I know what you mean, Miss H. Mike555 nearly brings me to tears sometimes. Thing is, they're usually from laughter.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
I guess I have to tell my kids to start calling me Dad instead of Mom ?
No... not another one I thought was a a different sex. "Old cold''...I never would have thought was a woman.
Another blank profile.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:12 PM

18,254 posts, read 16,961,107 times
Quote:

After about five threads, I started to gather that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality