Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2019, 03:16 PM

50,812 posts, read 24,321,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
source?
The principle began to develop in ancient Egypt.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:18 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
. Yes, Human law does change; it evolves, and you may be thankful for it.
More jews were killed in the 20th century than all of Christian history till then.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Once again you place blame on "gay" when it belongs on "promiscuous." You know this, but you continue the lie.

THAT is "bull."
Are you saying gays are more promiscuous, that might be deemed as homophobic by some.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:22 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:
Hey Trahs, did you realize that your understanding of Judaism as presented by NY is "Christian?"
I got that. The horror of the 'Stone disobedient Children' is an atheist one. Christians either try to say it isn't there (apparently as our NY Jew does) or dismiss it as Jesus 'Fulfilled' (got rid of) the old Laws. Except the 10 commandments, of course.

badlander Quote:
you have no evidence that LBGT people back the Westboro Baptists
NY Jew
I said it was conjecture, but many people when looking at the signs agree it is likely

Coo. I'd like to see this immoderate claim backed up. Especially as we already see the effort to back Out, rather. Who but utterly skewed conspiracy theorists could imagine that Gays back Westboro? That's like saying that Christian fundamentalists back Westboro saying that Kim Davis should do the Job she's paid for because it makes them look so bad that people will support Kim Davis.

Mind, when i saw that it was quite a surprise and maybe is what our Jewish chum had in mind. But it doesn't wash when you go into it - westboro think that Davis should do the job appointed by God' approved authority But LBTG godlessness shoyuld be opposed in other ways. Hardly what the Gay rights lot would support.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
That is a total crock and you know it. Such chicanery is not helping your case.
Explain the difference. Both are putting economic pressure to force me to abandon my religion and accept their zetigot

Old 08-30-2019, 03:24 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,325,044 times
Quote:
still being elbowed out of jobs, 75% of the people on this forum said Jewish Jews should not be allowed to be caterers.

Not a single person explained the difference between Christianity insisting I abandon Judaism to get a job, and secularists insisting I abandon Judaism to be a caterer.

Both are forcing me to violate Judaism or not get the job, the difference between you and them, is you think you are following the "right" religion.
Exactly what 8s a Jewish Jew? Reform, Orthodox, Ultra Orthodox? And who decides if a Jew is Jewish. I am n9t counting myself as a Jewish Jew as I am an agnostic atheist from a Jewish ethnicity however you keep talking about what Jews are allowed to do and s9me of what they are apparently not allowed religious Jews do actually do. So define a Jewish Jew.

And just who stated that Jewish Jews could not be caterers? Your statistic are from the same source as all your claims?

Old 08-30-2019, 03:24 PM

4,143 posts, read 1,875,814 times
Quote:
Are you saying gays are more promiscuous, that might be deemed as homophobic by some.

I think that people who speculate on and obsess over the sexuality of others are perhaps promiscuous themselves.

I'm a Jew, and I'm not fixated on gays as you seem to be. In my opinion, your fixation on other people's sexuality is not only immodest, but even a bit creepy.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's not for you to determine.
I said I'm against killing them, I have every right to say the world would be better off if they died, and it should be celebrated. America celebrated the death of Hitler. The death of evil people is good for the world, even if it is bad for them if they would repent.

Old 08-30-2019, 03:29 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
But it is evil if a LBGT person fights back?
Then they are "Terrorists". Just as a Rabbi who has to leave the UK because our ways offend his religious sensibilities has been Driven out. It's the others who are to blame, not himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You have a legitimate complaint if the Yeshivas are truly conducting the religious study of the Talmud, etc. They should be protected from the requirement and should go to court to enforce it. But if they are involved at all in secular education of non-Jews they lose any protection from the secular law.
Correct. Here even faith schools .well it's a bit of a back and forth. Because the problem with Faith schools is that they take only the faithful and thus can apply All their laws. But those who are eager to accept Non faithful have to follow a secular school agenda and find they can't push their religion onto them. Very frustrating for them. Which is why we get a struggle to introduce Faith into secular education. There was a furore not long ago of Muslims trying to Islamicize a secular school.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 08-30-2019 at 03:50 PM..

Old 08-30-2019, 03:30 PM

50,812 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
More jews were killed in the 20th century than all of Christian history till then.
And why is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality