Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2019, 06:52 AM

50,797 posts, read 24,297,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
because I don't want someone to say I'm inventing a strawman, my position in favor or against prostitution, is completely irrelevant to the point I'm asking.

So answer the question should a male prostitute who provides anal sex for female clients, should the be allowed to turn down a male client?
I consider the direction you're taking this thread to be perverted.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
You seem not to care about the rights of "incest-people" or do they have no rights because they bring forth disabled children?

Married couples have tax-benefits, this means gay marriage costs society money and that the government funds a lifestyle that is Biblical unacceptable, this brings the whole nation under the wrath of God.

The acceptance of homoexuality has a bad influence on society as a whole which is as much a political topic as it is a religious, not only religious people reject homosexual marriage.

I consider people like you worse than actual homosexuals since you encourage them to sin which might be worse than to sin only by oneself.
I used to tell the teachers in my school that when we had a snow day they should consider watching Jerry Springer to see just what kind of people are out there. You serve that purpose equally well. We all need to be reminded -- and often -- about the dark forces of religion that try to wipe out the human rights of people different from them.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:55 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,635,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Sure it is. It means he is not able to do it without violating his conscience. He has rights, too.
Can you please cite the law which states you may break any law which violates your conscience? Or perhaps cite the court case in which this precedent was set?

Old 08-27-2019, 06:56 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I used to tell the teachers in my school that when we had a snow day they should consider watching Jerry Springer to see just what kind of people are out there. You serve that purpose equally well. We all need to be reminded -- and often -- about the dark forces of religion that try to wipe out the human rights of people different from them.
My goodness you're horribly hateful. It must be awfully tiring carrying that much hate around.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Can you please cite the law which states you may break any law which violates your conscience? Or perhaps cite the court case in which this precedent was set?
The first Amendment. They have a right of religion. Not to mention a right to say what they want, and live life.

The very foundation our society is built on is that a person has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. They don't exist to serve the tyranny of government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
My goodness you're horribly hateful. It must be awfully tiring carrying that much hate around.
Perhaps I learned the skill from christians. Many of you have it down to a science.

Quote:
Why do lgbt terrorists feel the need to extract revenge to utterly destroy people
Wanting to NOT be discriminated against = being a terrorist? That would make everyone a terrorist.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Perhaps I learned the skill from christians. Many of you have it down to a science.
I'm sorry that you feel that you've been so wronged by life. I pray you'll find peace someday.

Old 08-27-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Moderator cut: Politics removed. there is zero proof that someone is born gay, the most that can be theorized is some people are born with a predisposition.
That is why child sexual molesters victims are much more likely to be gay.
Wow. This has to be the most ignorant statement I have ever read.

Old 08-27-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
You seem not to care about the rights of "incest-people" or do they have no rights because they bring forth disabled children?

Married couples have tax-benefits, this means gay marriage costs society money and that the government funds a lifestyle that is Biblical unacceptable, this brings the whole nation under the wrath of God.

The acceptance of homoexuality has a bad influence on society as a whole which is as much a political topic as it is a religious, not only religious people reject homosexual marriage.

I consider people like you worse than actual homosexuals since you encourage them to sin which might be worse than to sin only by oneself.
FFS. We aren't a theocracy. The Constitution is the law of the land, not the Bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality