Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 11:46 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,865,381 times

Advertisements

Most of the atheists on this forum don't seem to realize they have lost most of their credibility. Any of you in a real life setting would be laughed out of the room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
So after a lame attempt to make a case, you become aggressive, judgemental and abusive while claiming that its that atheists who do it. Not only par for your course but what we've come to expect from other Believers (not so far from here) who, while dismissing us, can't seem to stay away from us. You never gain anything by it so i really do wonder why you bother.

Why do you do it, Bapfun, mate? Don't say you're 'showing up how wrong we are' because that's the last thing you're able to do.
Lame response as usual.

Old 10-09-2019, 11:47 AM

50,822 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Most of the atheists on this forum don't seem to realize they have lost most of their credibility.
All of the Ozzies on this forum don't seem to realize they have lost virtually all of their credibility.

Old 10-09-2019, 11:49 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
“Ye have heard that it hath been said, “An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth”; but I say unto you, that ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.”

Quit whining and follow your leader.
So in order to be a good Christian, in your book, we should just log on here everyday to take our daily dose of mocking and insults?

Old 10-09-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
All of the Ozzies on this forum don't seem to realize they have lost virtually all of their credibility.
You are very good at repeating what others say back at them. Your usual nonsense. You have nothing substantial to say, otherwise you would attempt to say something at least.

You aren't the only one who does this either. The RS forum is a joke.

Old 10-09-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
So in order to be a good Christian, in your book, we should just log on here everyday to take our daily dose of mocking and insults?
Don't ask me. I just quoted what your Jesus said.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
You are very good at repeating what others say back at them. Your usual nonsense. You have nothing substantial to say, otherwise you would attempt to say something at least.

You aren't the only one who does this either. The RS forum is a joke.
If you think it's a joke, why are you posting here?

What I am pointing out to you -- and I guess I have to spell it out -- is that you usually post statements that are insults, and then complain when people respond with insults. Did your post have anything to do with the actual OP of the thread? No. Did you cite some christian bible passage to support your view? No.

Let me critique you in two ways:
1. The quality of your posts has gone down hill over the months I've noticed you.
2. You're doing battle for christ, but you seem to have little ammunition.

In regard to the actual topic of this thread -- aside from christians just wanting to have their own way and dominance in all facets of American life, did it ever actually occur to you how the judge's behavior -- both in terms of hugging the murderer instead of the victim's family AND passing off a bible in a courtroom that is supposed to be protected in regard to separation of church and state would feel to those who don't dominate society. But since you don't seem to know, I'll point out one thing -- the female officer murdered a totally innocent man who was just getting on with his life in his own residence, and yet the judge is giving sympathy to the murderer. In other words -- cops can do no wrong.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:01 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyrules View Post
you are very good at repeating what others say back at them. Your usual nonsense. You have nothing substantial to say, otherwise you would attempt to say something at least.

You aren't the only one who does this either. The rs forum is a joke.
+1

Old 10-09-2019, 12:09 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
+1
Which is why jokers like you and Ozzy are allowed to post.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:14 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Quote:
and yet the judge is giving sympathy to the murderer. In other words -- cops can do no wrong.
Thing of it is, you have no idea why the judge did this or what the praying with her was about.
Could have been that the judge recognized that this woman did wrong and was praying with her,suggesting that she read that Bible, "repent" in a good Christian fashion and save her soul.
We certainly have Christians on this very forum that tell us non-believers and sinners that they will pray for us.
I don't know what the intent was....do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality