Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2019, 12:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Reincarnation doesn't make a bit of sense.
God takes me to a library filled with living books of life & each book is a life from a different time & place. God then places my soul into one book after another to live the lives in those books. I suddenly find myself living the lives of people from all times & places. So that is how God makes people reincarnate. There was a woman online who said she remembers being with God before she was born & He showed her a book with her life in it, & showed her all the key dates when important things would happen, & then sent her down to earth & she awoke in her mother's womb. So that's what I'm talking about. God has all our lives inside books of life & places our souls into different books to learn their lessons. Sometimes we are a king & sometimes we are an abortion. We get to experience the whole spectrum of lives & our soul remembers every detail of every life after we are removed from God's library of mortal lives & we are returned to our original eternal bodies. God has taken me back to my original eternal body & I found I was millions of times more alive than I am on earth.

If you meet God, & it is easy to do, then God will teach you everything He has taught me & more.

There's no need to doubt God at all. Simply doubt man/woman's ability to comprehend & articulate what God is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2019, 01:09 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
God takes me to a library filled with living books of life & each book is a life from a different time & place. God then places my soul into one book after another to live the lives in those books. I suddenly find myself living the lives of people from all times & places. So that is how God makes people reincarnate. There was a woman online who said she remembers being with God before she was born & He showed her a book with her life in it, & showed her all the key dates when important things would happen, & then sent her down to earth & she awoke in her mother's womb. So that's what I'm talking about. God has all our lives inside books of life & places our souls into different books to learn their lessons. Sometimes we are a king & sometimes we are an abortion. We get to experience the whole spectrum of lives & our soul remembers every detail of every life after we are removed from God's library of mortal lives & we are returned to our original eternal bodies. God has taken me back to my original eternal body & I found I was millions of times more alive than I am on earth.

If you meet God, & it is easy to do, then God will teach you everything He has taught me & more.

There's no need to doubt God at all. Simply doubt man/woman's ability to comprehend & articulate what God is
that and a good imagination.

its more like people repeat over time. Toss in family trees (I am avoiding the word genetics because phet might get confused) and people repeat. thats reincarnation ... buts its not "reincarnation." as some people teach.

Old 10-13-2019, 02:04 PM

Every evening when I lay on my bed The Angel God manifests Instantly while I am still fully awake.

I've read countless reports of this happening to other people but with me it is every night year after year.

The Angel of God manifests & places His hands on me & lifts me out of my body. He holds me in the air for a while & then goes back to Heaven & takes me with Him. Sometimes I spend years in Heaven fully aware of who I am & where I come from.

It happens to a lot of people so it can happen to all of you as well. Just open your minds fully to God. I don't mean religiously. I mean open your minds to God as if God is your best friend & He is waiting for your invitation to come into your life. Then you won't have to guess about spiritual things anymore. God will teach you everything your soul needs to know & more.

Old 10-13-2019, 03:39 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Thinker View Post
All this aside, I just think reincarnation makes more cosmic sense than other belief-forms.
Uh-huh. And was Homo Habilis reincarnated? Into what? Homo Neanderthalis?

Are you aware that human population has increased?

Do you realize that for your belief system to work, you would need Billions of souls in limbo just sitting around for 100,000s of years waiting to be incarnated?

Show us the scientific evidence to prove your claims.

Have you ever taken physics course at university level? Maybe you should.

Anything that is real radiates energy, because that is the only way it can maintain a coherent form.

In order for a soul to exist, it must be in a coherent form, lest its substance be scattered to the four winds.

Old 10-13-2019, 03:59 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
In order for a soul to exist, it must be in a coherent form, lest its substance be
scattered to the four winds.
Question. Do you think the earth is the only plane of existence?
As in, this 3rd dimension is it...all there is?
Just to understand where you're coming from. I'm not being snarky.

And if you do...that's fine with me...I won't try to convince you otherwise, promise.

Old 10-13-2019, 05:13 PM

One time God was so pleased with me for some reason He transformed me into a god seated on a throne in Heaven. At other times He took me to the library where the books of all people's lives throughout all time are held, & He makes me live as mortals in different places & times. Being a god was a surprise although I did not for a moment become proud or anything. I knew I was still a nothing compared to The Real God. But it shows that God can make us live any life at all including the life of a god. Now that I think of it I remember He made me live as a fish at one stage. And once or twice He placed me into a number of different bodies at the same time & I experienced being in many places at the same moment.
He also made me experience stepping into parallel earths & He taught me that each person has a number of parallel lives happening at the same time.
One time I was in a parallel earth & I was captured by Angels who said I had no right to be there. God has promised me eternal life with Him thousands & thousands of times. But I tell God I don't want anything because just seeing God made me reach the ultimate level a human can reach & there is nothing left to long for. I can die in peace because I have met My Maker in person & I know there is nothing greater than He

Old 10-13-2019, 05:45 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,389,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Yes. punishment. This idea of being Punished. We make mistakes abut that we have somehow built up some bad karm (call it sin if you want) and we have to be Punished for it or we are carrying a load of guilt. i just feel it's a huge con. We are being peddled a manipulative obligation that really we haven't incurred. I'm not saying 'Do wot thou wilt'. we are part of society and have responsibilities. but this idea of expiation of sins It just seems part of the stick and carrot. The snake oil. The con trick. "Because you don't do what i say, one night invisible vampire bats will slide under your door and eat your innards out...but don't worry- here's all you have to do..."
Trans did you ever think we are not punished for our sins, but rather it is our sins that punish us? we reap what we sow

Old 10-13-2019, 06:02 PM

50,823 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Question. Do you think the earth is the only plane of existence?
As in, this 3rd dimension is it...all there is?
Just to understand where you're coming from. I'm not being snarky.

And if you do...that's fine with me...I won't try to convince you otherwise, promise.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Old 10-13-2019, 06:06 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
In order for a soul to exist, it must be in a coherent form, lest its substance be scattered to the four winds.
You are in a coherent form in the substance of your thoughts and feelings that we identify as Mircea in this forum. Why do you think you will cease to cohere once you stop producing you? What do you know of that can dissipate "Mircea consciousness" once it has been created?

Old 10-13-2019, 07:17 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Trans did you ever think we are not punished for our sins,
but rather it is our sins that punish us? we reap what we sow
Good one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality