Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 04:25 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,078 times

Advertisements

The God of Israel who manifests here all the time, including today, has shown me the future in detail thousands of times, '& it always comes true in the following days. So that is proof that God is a separate thing from the human being/mind entirely. God will not be used however so don't start demanding knowledge of the future from God.

God shows me future things that have never happened in my life before & they are things I would never imagine happening under any circumstances. Yet they happen exactly as God showed me they would.

In my post before this one I described how all our lives are simply books in God's Library. And every time God shows me the future it is very obvious that God is skipping a few pages forward in the book of life that my life is in, & He is seeing precisely what is going to happen in my life in the following days, & He then relays that information to me. I've seen a few other people online that are going through the exact same thing.

So the spiritual side of life is real whether we like it or not. Materialists are still in their cocoons that's all, & their consciousness has not expanded yet. Have pity on them.

I posted this info about the realty of God & the spiritual side to bring the thread back on track, after the materialist's explanation that spiritual things like reincarnation etc do not exist & are just the mind playing tricks.

Last edited by ocean777; 10-08-2019 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2019, 04:28 PM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
The God of Israel who manifests here all the time, including today, has shown me the future in detail thousands of times, '& it always comes true in the following days. So that is proof that God is a separate thing from the human being/mind entirely. God will not be used however so don't start demanding knowledge of the future from God.

God shows me future things that have never happened in my life before & they are things I would never imagine happening under any circumstances. Yet they happen exactly as God showed me they would.

In my post before this one I described how all our lives are simply books in God's Library. And every time God shows me the future it is very obvious that God is skipping a few pages forward in the book of life that my life is in, & He is seeing precisely what is going to happen in my life in the following days, & He then relays that information to me. I've seen a few other people online that are going through the exact same thing.

So the spiritual side of life is real whether we like it or not. Materialists are still in their cocoons that's all, & their consciousness has not expanded yet. Have pity on them
This post is totally off topic.

Old 10-08-2019, 04:47 PM

19,023 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
One could debate that the bible teaches reincarnation, it's what I suspect.

Jesus was dead for several days and returned in body. that's reincarnation.

Old 10-08-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
This post is totally off topic.

No it is not off topic. I answered the original topic & then the topic was discounted as nonsense by someone else, & so I discounted the discount with the post you are criticising, to intentionally bring the thread back on track on 'the spiritual path it was originally on 'before it was cancelled out by the materialist.

You need broad vision dear boy. You're missing the big picture of what is happening. Maybe you are tired.

Dear God. Please show phetaroi the big picture

Old 10-08-2019, 04:58 PM

19,023 posts, read 27,585,087 times
I mentioned this several times before..

1. normal human being re exists, not re incarnates.
2. re incarnation is return to physical body of exactly same person that lived before death. It is believed that Dalai Lama reincarnates, so does Buddha. There are some historical cases when other people reincarnated. But you have same person/personality return to physical life.

3. normally, humans re exist. Personality disappears towards the end of the after the death states. What returns to existence on Earth in a new physical body is Conscious Self that is traveling through the bodies on The Great Way to Progression. Gender, family, physical attributes, health, all other aspects of the future re existence are determined by the last thought human has before death, as that thought is quint essence of the entire life.

PS. Just in case I know who here will argue that "Conscious Self" concept does not exist in Buddhism... Buddha Himself never said that. Pretty much entire an atman concept was created by Nagarjuna. Much much later after Buddha.

Last edited by ukrkoz; 10-08-2019 at 05:13 PM..

Old 10-08-2019, 05:49 PM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
No it is not off topic. I answered the original topic & then the topic was discounted as nonsense by someone else, & so I discounted the discount with the post you are criticising, to intentionally bring the thread back on track on 'the spiritual path it was originally on 'before it was cancelled out by the materialist.

You need broad vision dear boy. You're missing the big picture of what is happening. Maybe you are tired.

Dear God. Please show phetaroi the big picture
God just pulled up in front of my house riding a chariot pulled by four silver stallions. Emblazoned on the side of the chariot were the words, "Buddhism is #1. So are all the other religions. And no religion". The chariot had a license plate on the back -- O777IN. I said, "Hey god, what's happening?" He said, "Beware of christian posters on the forum. Most of them know not of what they speak. I keep tossing one guy in the Lake Of Fire, over and over, and he still doesn't get it! If he doesn't stop misrepresenting himself as my messenger, I'm going to have to consider banishing him via my spiritual elevator to the deepest level of Buddhist hell. Going down!" God threw back his heah and laughed; he's got a good laugh; a hearty laugh. I said, "Tell me god. What about reincarnation and rebirth. Any truth to the concept?" "Good question, my son", he said. "The Buddhists got it right on this one. It takes too long to explain, though. Just go consult my book -- the Tipitaka. It's all there. Well, I gotta head down to Chik-Fil-A over on Bell Road. I'm going to meet Kuan Yin there, and we're both getting one of their spicy chicken sandwiches...the meal. That hot spice always reminds me of the fictional character -- Satan -- that the christians seem to venerate more than me! Take care Vinnie. You're on the right track. Oh, and if you see Ocean777 online, remind him that I can reincarnate people to become donkeys, too! So, I'm off. Hi yo silvers, and away!" But I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of sight — all my people in all religions and outside religion who are good people, who don't keep playing the god card against others, are right!"

Old 10-08-2019, 06:07 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
One could debate that the bible teaches reincarnation, it's what I suspect.
I've heard some argue that.

Old 10-08-2019, 06:12 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
With my many memories of 3 past lives and the In Between place...it's a given.
It's just casually nice that so many books and videos, the Bible and stories galore
from kids traced validate it.
But, I get it, that if you have not exp'd a past life memory it's hard to believe in it,
I suppose...
even tho there are many books, videos, the Bible, stories galore from
kids traced and validated.

Old 10-08-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
God just pulled up in front of my house riding a chariot pulled by four silver stallions. ... Hi yo silvers, and away!"

Yes very funny you made up your own pretend visitation from God & your god is like Santa Claus, & you put your own words & beliefs into God's mouth. That is possibly the most evil thing in the world to date

I have never made up any lies about my visitations from God & the journeys He took me on. I wrote in my previous posts on this thread 'the very things God showed me & taught me. I would never dare sin against God by making up lies about Him. But you probably think I was making up stories about God & you decided to make up your own stories? That is very childish & untrusting & hateful of you. I forgive you however as the net should not be taken too seriously. It is supposed to be enjoyment

Old 10-08-2019, 06:21 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
I'm going to meet Kuan Yin there, and we're both getting one of their spicy chicken sandwiches...
You're meeting Kwan Yin and not going to a Hot Springs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality