Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 11:33 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Like so many conspiracy theories, we can speculate about them until the end of days, but ultimately the question for me remains the same. Do we have more than just speculation, as in evidence, that proves what happened and/or didn't? Also of course, it's not just the American government involved here. It's all the world where an encounter could occur anywhere on the planet. So far no evidence of any such encounter however. Anywhere...
Well, there are a few other countries, that are a bit more open about their 'UFO' reports.

There is also the former Canadian director of defense, Paul Hellyer, who claims there is a global effort to suppress this information (if anyone would know, it would be guys like this). He even made that statement when he was in front of Parliament, thats pretty brave!

Plus, that declassified CIA document I posted last week, the actual newspaper article was from Vienna in the early 1950s, and they mentioned 'secret research institutions', where they had learned details about the operation and inner workings of one of these craft, and you have to consider, when the NY Times broke that story of the secret Pentagon UFO study, it was years after it had taken place...so this is in itself is evidence there was an attempt to hide this project from the public...if there was truly nothing to it, why all the secrecy?

I realize its not rock solid proof, but it is evidence, there is 'something' going on in relation to this, and its on a global scale.

Old 12-15-2019, 11:43 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Like so many conspiracy theories, we can speculate about them until the end of days, but ultimately the question for me remains the same. Do we have more than just speculation, as in evidence, that proves what happened and/or didn't? Also of course, it's not just the American government involved here. It's all the world where an encounter could occur anywhere on the planet. So far no evidence of any such encounter however. Anywhere...
not only that, unless they are using something else other than our matter, somebody in the states would have picked up the signals. And they won't hold it back.

I mean just look at something orbiting the planet. If it is coming towards you it looks like it is rising up from the ground. If we analyze it, lets say a video, it looks like it is traveling really fast straight up. Then it will suddenly slow down and look like its hovering. depending on the distance that is. And the report of no rockets launched makes us wonder.

again, something is there. Its just not what people think it is.

Old 12-15-2019, 11:47 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,577,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, there are a few other countries, that are a bit more open about their 'UFO' reports.

There is also the former Canadian director of defense, Paul Hellyer, who claims there is a global effort to suppress this information (if anyone would know, it would be guys like this). He even made that statement when he was in front of Parliament, thats pretty brave!

Plus, that declassified CIA document I posted last week, the actual newspaper article was from Vienna in the early 1950s, and they mentioned 'secret research institutions', where they had learned details about the operation and inner workings of one of these craft, and you have to consider, when the NY Times broke that story of the secret Pentagon UFO study, it was years after it had taken place...so this is in itself is evidence there was an attempt to hide this project from the public...if there was truly nothing to it, why all the secrecy?

I realize its not rock solid proof, but it is evidence, there is 'something' going on in relation to this, and its on a global scale.
yeah, there are thousands of pieces of junk in orbit. There are any number of ways a camera will see things that don't act like anything we see. Just look at three lights on an airplane. Go into a dark room and rotate a tingle with the tips lit up. Fly it like an airplane and see how many times they, the three lights, don't act like anything you have ever seen.

now increase the size and distance.

Old 12-15-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
yeah, there are thousands of pieces of junk in orbit. There are any number of ways a camera will see things that don't act like anything we see. Just look at three lights on an airplane. Go into a dark room and rotate a tingle with the tips lit up. Fly it like an airplane and see how many times they, the three lights, don't act like anything you have ever seen.

now increase the size and distance.
I agree, many UFO reports are 'mis-identifications', especially when they are spotted from a distance or high altitude lights.

I dont even bother reading those kinds of reports anymore, I tend to look for the reports that include sightings where the craft is seen 500ft or less in altitude, I also look for reports made by people that are in the aircraft design industry or military and are very familiar with aircraft and flight...when people like this say they cannot explain or identify an aircraft, its pretty credible imo.

Old 12-16-2019, 11:18 AM

29,548 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:

Having never heard of Hellyer and curious, I read a little about him to see if there is any particular reason to seriously consider his beliefs in light of all the rest. I found this...

In an interview with RT (formerly Russia Today) in 2014, Hellyer said that at least four species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, with most of them coming from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon. According to him, they "don't think we are good stewards of our planet."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

I'm sorry, but I just can't climb on this bus you seem to enjoy riding...

Old 12-16-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
not only that, unless they are using something else other than our matter, somebody in the states would have picked up the signals. And they won't hold it back.

I mean just look at something orbiting the planet. If it is coming towards you it looks like it is rising up from the ground. If we analyze it, lets say a video, it looks like it is traveling really fast straight up. Then it will suddenly slow down and look like its hovering. depending on the distance that is. And the report of no rockets launched makes us wonder.

again, something is there. Its just not what people think it is.
When I worked for one of the world's largest energy companies, in headquarters, there was often the conspiracy theory being circulated that energy companies like ours were suppressing technology that would allow cars to run on water. I remember well and it still goes on today with some, but none of them seem to consider how desperate Japan is to secure their energy supply and how they would have certainly put such technology to good use by now if it existed. Still not even a hint of any such technology actually in existence. Not all that different to the ongoing claims about contact with aliens. The evidence is just not there...

Why? Hard not to believe it's because the evidence simply doesn't exist!

Old 12-16-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I agree, many UFO reports are 'mis-identifications', especially when they are spotted from a distance or high altitude lights.

I dont even bother reading those kinds of reports anymore, I tend to look for the reports that include sightings where the craft is seen 500ft or less in altitude, I also look for reports made by people that are in the aircraft design industry or military and are very familiar with aircraft and flight...when people like this say they cannot explain or identify an aircraft, its pretty credible imo.
Not sure if you have seen this that I shared in this forum at least once before, but if not, I think you might enjoy watching this. Or maybe not? Do tell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8k

Old 12-16-2019, 12:32 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,149 times
Recently I saw a long & slightly triangular ufo in broad daylight. It had no wings or any way to remain in the air but it was just flying around at about a hundred yards up. There were bright coloured lights on it, & it was about 20 feet long. It was close but not close enough to get a good picture of it with my phone. And it was in the process of flying away from me when I spotted it. I watched it for about 15 seconds & then it went out of sight.

Check this amazing ufo report. It is a common type but has some unique properties.

Man Knocked Unconscious By Huge UFO

Double UFO Encounter Heals Man's Wounded Leg

Policeman Threatens To Shoot Mysterious Barn-Sized UFO

Officer Encounters Diamond-Shaped UFO

13 Year Old Boy Blinded By Beam Of Light From UFO

Man Interacts With Mysterious UFO!

TOP 10 UFO Sightings From Planes

Hubble Spots Thousands of Objects Traveling Faster Than Light

Naval Pilots Shocking UFO Encounter

Naval Pilots Witness UFOs

Last edited by ocean777; 12-16-2019 at 01:19 PM..

Old 12-16-2019, 05:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,149 times
This video has some great accounts of ufo's & Aliens that seem legit.

“Odd UFO Encounters”

Old 12-16-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Having never heard of Hellyer and curious, I read a little about him to see if there is any particular reason to seriously consider his beliefs in light of all the rest. I found this...

In an interview with RT (formerly Russia Today) in 2014, Hellyer said that at least four species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, with most of them coming from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon. According to him, they "don't think we are good stewards of our planet."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

I'm sorry, but I just can't climb on this bus you seem to enjoy riding...
Let me guess why....because it sounds so incredibly bizarre...right? What do you expect?... the 'truth' to sound just like you presume it should, not too 'wacky' and not too run of the mill..Is that about right?

Imo, the truth is probably MUCH more bizarre than anything we could dream up!

Keep in mind, if anyone was to know the truth, it would be guys like him, people in high ranking Govt/ military positions. Doesnt that seem strange to you, that a guy in that kind of position, would make such a public statement? ( surprisingly, his statement is similar to what other countries officials have said before too, basically, that an extraterrestrial race is secretly controlling our world)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality