Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2020, 09:06 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
I live in a seaside tropical paradise on earth & have the best of everything. But i see billions of people suffering & God has told me & millions of others that the earth is a Hell & is owned & run by Satan
Where is your paradisical home on earth located ______________ Want any guests !_______
I can agree that right now Earth is run by Satan - see Revelation 12:9,12.
In other words, Satan is the behind-the-scenes puppeteer pulling the strings.
Earth can be described as a fiery hell ( but that is of non-biblical origin )
No fire in biblical hell because the Bible's hell is the temporary grave for the ' sleeping dead ' - John 11:11-14; Acts 2:27.
Biblical hell comes to a final end because everyone is biblical hell will be ' delivered up ' ( meaning resurrected out of the grave ) then emptied-out hell will be cast empty into that symbolic 'second death' for vacated biblical hell / grave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2020, 10:07 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,382,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
the earth interacts with and responds to human consciousness. it is not just a lump of rock.

There is a science-based research initiative called the Global Coherence Initiative, to determine the effects of collective emotional responses that are reflected in the earth's energetic fields (ionosphere and geomagnetic field). The hypotheses include:
  • all living systems are interconnected at an energetic level and communicate with one another via biological fields, including nonlocal fields, when certain conditions are met.
  • not only are humans affected by planetary energetic fields, but conversely the earth's energetic systems are also influenced by and act as a carrier wave for collective human emotions and consciousness (positively or negatively). Thus, much of the planetary “information field environment” is made up of the collective consciousness of the inhabitants.
  • large numbers of people intentionally generating heart-coherent positive emotional states of care, compassion, love, and appreciation will generate a coherent standing wave that can help offset present and future planetary-wide standing waves of stress, fear, discord, and incoherence.
  • human emotions and consciousness interact with and encode information in planetary energetic fields, including the geomagnetic field, thereby communicating information between people at a subconscious level, which in effect, links all living systems and gives rise to a form of collective consciousness. Thus, a feedback loop exists between all human beings and the earth's energetic systems.

why is this in the religion and spirituality section and not some other part of the forum (such as psychology, physics, geology, or relationships)? because it directly relates to what many paths of religion and spirituality including the indigenous teach: we are all one, we are all connected, the earth responds to our consciousness, and by consciously sending positive emotions such as compassion, caring, appreciation (through ceremony, prayer, ritual, meditation) this positively impacts the planet and humanity.

curious to hear your thoughts and responses to this. i would be interested in hearing from Mystic, or anyone, as Mystic has posted over the years on resonant frequencies and waves and entrainment, and if this is kinda sorta what he has been talking about regarding collective consciousness.

full article is "The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave"
published in Global Advances in Health and Medicine
US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3833489/
well, if you look as just the physical, man has already shaped a 'lump of rock' into an iPhone interconnected via wireless global internet,twitter,facebook,forums,databases,etc and already meets all the bullet points you list (via audio and visual interface to human, with more to come), and even more much faster and reliable at giga-bit speeds, plus even an ever-growing LOSSLESS eternal 'storage' capacity capable of 'playback' at much-faster-than-consciousness speeds. But I don't think that makes the earth or internet - god, or conscious.

I have no doubt that there IS God, who IS Spiritual, and limitless, and Is limitless Love - and 'the earth' ain't 'him'.
Certainly it is a PART of His creation - and marvelous, but just that, a PART of His creation.
When we become one with HIS Spirit, we also become one with ALL who are also one with His Spirit - and THIS is the path I seek - hope to see ya there!

Old 02-25-2020, 10:10 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times
Eh, I doubt all of that, although “earthing” is a good excuse to go barefoot. I’ll buy it as much as I need to to be out of shoes.

Old 02-26-2020, 01:00 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
i like this very much

i remember learning that the human is map of the universe and that each person contains an entire world.

as above so below.
everything in the universes is represented in our human form,
and the human form is how we access, is our doorway to, everything in the universe.

the indigenous and other earth-based paths of religion and spirituality knew the importance of balance for the planet to maintain healthy life, for instance mining extensively was forbidden and detrimental because to deplete or drain the veins of minerals in the earth was as harmful as cutting open a vein on a person and depleting their life force. i remember hearing that as a small child and it made sense.
Are you taking about the GAIA?...

Old 02-26-2020, 01:09 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
i like this very much

i remember learning that the human is map of the universe and that each person contains an entire world.

as above so below.
everything in the universes is represented in our human form,
and the human form is how we access, is our doorway to, everything in the universe.

the indigenous and other earth-based paths of religion and spirituality knew the importance of balance for the planet to maintain healthy life, for instance mining extensively was forbidden and detrimental because to deplete or drain the veins of minerals in the earth was as harmful as cutting open a vein on a person and depleting their life force. i remember hearing that as a small child and it made sense.
Good thread, good stuff Tzaphkiel

Dont get me goin, I will break out so many scriptures that prove YOU are the Earth, uniquely the Earth, and the moon, and the waters.

Old 02-26-2020, 05:28 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Are you taking about the GAIA?...
GAIA is when I first heard about it. But the notion predates that by, well, probably since we first stepped on earth. Tripped over that snake, landed on an apple, and well you know the rest.

Old 03-03-2020, 02:24 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
The trouble with all this is that our religions preach it. We are all connected and brothers and peace, etc, but is all BS. Look at Christmas - Peace on Earth, Goodwill to all men, it is absolute BS and everyone knows it. A few weeks afterwards and it is all forgotten along with the good feelings.

Humans are divided and fight each other. Humans want profit and money at the expense of the environment (which is essentially the Earth). I think we deserve a reset of the Earth and to start again or total wipe-out - either is ok by me.

Having said that, the pendulum goes as far as it can one way, and then starts to move back towards the centre and balance, so maybe we will find some way to bring ourselves back on track. I hope so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality