Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 11:44 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
I actually started out believing in science, very much to the exclusion of religion, for three quarters of my life. Then I learned a religious view some years ago and had the distinct merit to compare both ways of thinking in the most unbiased manner. After all, I had held both set of views. But after careful considerations, the G-d given view just made way more sense to me.
Made more sense to you does not mean it is true, or false. Or that evidence of a much older Earth does not exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
The other part was that God wanted to demonstrate to humanity how good He is so He deliberately set Adam up to fall so that He could send Jesus to die and save man from hell.

He wiped out that humanity. Before another one developed itself out of incest. This plan does not stick.
An intelligent creator of the entire Universe and of all life should be wise enough that Adam's sons would have to marry their sisters or have sex with their mother and that Noah's grandsons either had to marry their sisters or first cousins.

And Jesus only saves Christians, not those of other religions or of no religion. Hence most have no fear of that he'll as it exists in Christianity.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:06 PM

611 posts, read 281,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I don't believe a god-thing created man.

Man is a primate who evolved from an earlier shared primate ancestor. As man's intelligence and curiosity grew he began to ask questions for which he had no answer.

No answer, of course, until man invented a god-thing to thank/blame.

And so it goes.
if we coul;d ch4ng3 duh w0r1d: : : : : ::

If only one could exist, and if one existed, the other couldn’t possibly exist: Impossible!

Money or weed? Seriously! and don’t you lie to me.

Big decision?

Think about it.

Sweet dreams cost how much?

Old 08-06-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
An intelligent creator of the entire Universe and of all life should be wise enough that Adam's sons would have to marry their sisters or have sex with their mother and that Noah's grandsons either had to marry their sisters or first cousins.

And Jesus only saves Christians, not those of other religions or of no religion. Hence most have no fear of that he'll as it exists in Christianity.
I have a different view.

Old 08-06-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:

You know, I don't think you know one single thing about God...how many sisters? their names? Maybe their gene pool was more pure than yours...who is your god here, Marduk? Marsh duck? some man...?

And your second paragraph is absurd. Where did you get that from, why would you think that, you learned that how? assumptions, hearsay, rumors?

God took Adam from the waters, #1.
And then God created him in his own Image.

And then God took Eve from these same waters, #2.
and with the help of a bone, God made her for Adam.

Took about some unknown length of time before dinner to do all that, I bet.

Today, some strange 666ystem Beast takes from these same waters and makes Man in its own image...might look something like you...maybe is you...breathing for the money dragon.

An intelligent man beyond toxicity: city to city, should be wise enough to figure this out.

Big Bud helped me.

Once upon time, weed was the root of all evil.
Do you know that truth too?

But and or besides, imposter jesus' and imposter gods are a dime a dozen.

And if Noah and sons had ran out of food, they would have had to eat their own sisters instead of marrying them? Whose idea was it to get married? Cain build a city and God did not create those women.

Bet they came from the same waters.

Since you know so much, when did God make the first couple get married or is that just men doing what they do? Where and who is the first couple to ever get married and who made them do that? You know a lot about religions and gods, but you know nothing about God.

I wouldn't serve your god, I met yours, but the better I became, the better my God became..you tangle with devils and call them gods - good luck with that.

Adam and Eve ran around naked with God, think that bothered God?

Did all this make your eyes twist in you head? I wrote it naked...see.
-

Old 08-06-2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
You know, I don't think you know one single thing about God...how many sisters? their names? Maybe their gene pool was more pure than yours...who is your god here, Marduk? Marsh duck? some man...?

And your second paragraph is absurd. Where did you get that from, why would you think that, you learned that how? assumptions, hearsay, rumors?

Today, some strange 666ystem Beast takes from these same waters and makes Man in its own image...might look something like you...maybe is you...breathing for the money dragon.

An intelligent man beyond toxicity: city to city, should be wise enough to figure this out.

Big Bud helped me.

And if Noah and sons had ran out of food, they would have had to eat their own sisters instead of marrying them? Whose idea was it to get married? Cain build a city and God did not create those women.

Since you know so much, when did God make the first couple get married or is that just men doing what they do? Where and who is the first couple to ever get married and who made them do that? You know a lot about religions and gods, but you know nothing about God.

I wouldn't serve your god, I met yours, but the better I became, the better my God became..you tangle with devils and call them gods - good luck with that.

-
Whatever

Old 08-07-2020, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post

Big Bud helped me.

-
I have read this post 5 times and still can make no sense of it.

I have no gods so you could not have met them. There are no devils either, that is a man made entity is a mrash duck the same as a mrash hen which is actually an American Coot?.

I tried, I really tried but it makes no sense. I don't care if you wrote it naked or dressed up as a puppy or wearing a tuxedo, it makes no sense. Nudity is natural, we are all nude at times aren't we?

Better luck in your next post. Maybe you need more weed or less weed. Or decent weed. At least it's legal and never was evil.

Old 08-07-2020, 10:33 AM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Depends on which "man" you're talking about? Cro-magnon man? Neanderthal man? Homo-erectus? Homo-sapiens?

Old 08-08-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I have read this post 5 times and still can make no sense of it.

I have no gods so you could not have met them. There are no devils either, that is a man made entity is a mrash duck the same as a mrash hen which is actually an American Coot?.

I tried, I really tried but it makes no sense. I don't care if you wrote it naked or dressed up as a puppy or wearing a tuxedo, it makes no sense. Nudity is natural, we are all nude at times aren't we?

Better luck in your next post. Maybe you need more weed or less weed. Or decent weed. At least it's legal and never was evil.
Well, this post certainly makes more sense than the one I replied to...whose gods were you talking about? Where did they come from? I learned the difference between the Word of God and the words of Men as gods. No savvy?

Right, it's not decent or legal here...not no maybe...I want more weed, I need more weed...until then:
it's dry. Got that right.

-

God is Life

God is the God of truth.
Truth is the throne of God.
And truth has no religion.
And truth has no opinion.

If you look and see a house door opened…
You know the truth.
If you look and see the house door closed,,,
That is not an opinion.

Some people know the truth.
But most only have opinions of the truth.
And some are blinded by the darkness.
And others are blinded by the brightness of it.

Until you find the truth, and see it clearly, you only have opinions...like your opinions of the Jesus story.

Thus saith the Lord thy God:
“Surely these are my people; a children that will not lie: so he was their savior.” –quote? google
--I know the Holy Bible Story Makes No Sense To You Also...Because I just Know By Your Words--

–––––––––––––––– –––––--LIFE
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[MYSTERY]]]]]]]]BIGEYE[[[[[[[[LIES&SUSPECTS[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
–––––––––––––––– ––––-––LIFE

makes sense to me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality