Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 06:59 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
for those who are genuinely interested in "how things work" and "what is really going on" one of the most intriguing things to find out, once someone is on the other side of the veil, is the physics and mechanics of miracles, how miracles happen, and how the masters who walked the planet could perform the miracles they did, as an example of what is possible for each of us. that is intriguing for me because as a human now, i want to know that myself and grow in that direction. and as a soul on the other side of the veil between incarnations that does have that awareness, i want to do what i can to bring that conscious awareness into each human lifetime.

a genuine interest in "how things work" and "seeking to understand" is characterized by curiosity and exploration and discovery. it intrigues me how to bring the more vast knowledge and awareness and resources of the soul, into my more limited human knowledge and awareness. that is the resource i seek to tap and utilize to the greatest extent possible.
this is 100% spot on. Although I don't do vials.

the only thing we differ in is how we evaluate the claim itself.

all I am saying is that claims on the after life that offer a mechanism and repeatable predictions are more valid than those that don't.

Do you agree with ...

Claims that hold up on both sides of the vial(s) are more reliable than those that don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2020, 06:51 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,258,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
one of the things about being on the other side of the veil that intrigues me and that I am again looking forward to, is seeing and knowing the "back story" about some of the events that have occurred both in my own life, and in the sweep of history. I keep a running list of questions that I will ask and get answers to when I cross over. I have kept this list for decades. things i've often wondered about, or would like more information on. sometimes the questions get removed, because over the years answers have become apparent to me.

i don't think of it as "heaven" but rather the place i go in between life times, in between incarnations. it is where i was before i was born, and it is where i will go after this lifetime ends. in that place i have full view and knowledge of all my lifetimes and the meaning of events. it is only during each physical human life while on earth, that i don't have direct access to that knowing.

there are also teacher's i'd like to study with or spend time with on the other side of the veil. i think of those as the "heavenly academies" where i can study as much as i want with teachers i've always wanted to study with and learn from. I have a lsit of those inspirational teachers too that I am looking forward to learning from.
Very cool post! I agree on finding out the "back story" on things. And why events took place in your life.

I've also wondered if we'll get all the answers to the mysteries out there. Not to sound morbid, but in heaven, will I finally know if OJ is guilty? (I mean, I'm 99.9% sure he is, but still though). Will I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

And if I want to have a conversation with Michael Jackson, is that easily accessible? LOL

Old 08-16-2020, 10:22 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
I've also wondered if we'll get all the answers to the mysteries out there. Not to sound morbid, but in heaven, will I finally know if OJ is guilty? (I mean, I'm 99.9% sure he is, but still though). Will I know who killed JonBenet Ramsey?
And if I want to have a conversation with Michael Jackson, is that easily accessible? LOL
No reason why we won't have answers, and No need to be in Heaven to have the answers because those of us who are alive on Earth at the soon coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth as per Matthew 25:31-33,37 can be alive on Earth and remain alive on Earth to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year reign over Earth when it begins.
Via the Resurrection Jesus will undo all the damage Satan and Adam brought upon righteous humanity.
This is why the ' future tense ' is used at Acts 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection.....
We can be here on Earth to welcome back the dead who can gain everlasting life on a beautiful paradisical Earth.
( Heaven is only for people like those of Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18; Revelation 20:6 ;5:9-10; 2:10 )
The majority of people can be part of the humble meek who will inherit the Earth - Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:9-11.

Old 08-17-2020, 03:47 AM

3,802 posts, read 2,997,866 times
The most intriguing thing would be those that are totally oblivious, to those that didn't make it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality