Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2021, 09:41 PM

2,400 posts, read 782,300 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: Quoted post has been deleted.

Dang, you figured us out!!!! Just kidding. More mindless delusion from you. Dare I say Par for the course. Keep on guessing. You might, one day, get something right.

By innocuous, you must mean ludicrous. After all, they both end in "ous" and it must be hard for you to keep them straight in your mind.. Laughing at, not with, you.

Please keep 'em coming, my friend!!

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Quoted post removed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 09:57 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
Arach, you are letting your imagination get the better of you. If you think Pantheism is based on observation, logic, and commonsense, you have another think coming. It is 100% delusion.
Moderator cut: Quoted post has been deleted.

There you go Arach.
Notice all the data, info, and evidence that comports with observations, provides a mechanism, and makes reliable predictions that was presented to refute your claims:
1. Declare...(with no evidence) that "you are letting your imagination get the best of you".
2. Inform you..."You have another think coming".
3. Make the requisite declaration (with no evidence) that, "It is 100% delusion".

I'm sure you never thought that you would have to contend with science, academics, and substantiation of that magnitude.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: One of the quoted posts was deleted.

Old 07-17-2021, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
There you go Arach.
Notice all the data, info, and evidence that comports with observations, provides a mechanism, and makes reliable predictions that was presented to refute your claims:
1. Declare...(with no evidence) that "you are letting your imagination get the best of you".
2. Inform you..."You have another think coming".
3. Make the requisite declaration (with no evidence) that, "It is 100% delusion".

I'm sure you never thought that you would have to contend with science, academics, and substantiation of that magnitude.
Like I said, full-blown delusion. You're a like a guy so immersed in Dungeons and Dragons he forgets that it is only make-believe.

I've seen precious few tidbits from you that could even be called facts, even using the term loosely, BUT if you come across any, lay it/them on us. We could all use a good laugh.

Why don't you take a deep breath, pull your head out of the hole it is stuck, ostrich-like in, step back and ask yourself if the whole Universe is god. Let that question sink it, and I am sure if you have your wits about you, you'll agree it is nonsense.

Old 07-17-2021, 10:48 PM

128 posts, read 39,474 times
Here's 100% proof positive of the abusive behavior of GldnRule towards many of those who don't agree with his views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo1234 View Post
And so the harassment, insults and puerile invective towards others continues from GldnRule.
His tactic is .....if people disagree with him, especially repeatedly, then he will insult them, mock them and criticize them".
GldnRule is OFTEN in severe breach of the forum rules.
He will NEVER, EVER admit he's wrong regarding his personal abuse.

Thank you.

Here's just a mere handful of the many hundreds of rude posts by GldnRule:

"All the dishonesty is in the declarations of others who make false claims ... to further their biased and prejudicial (prejudiced against religious affiliation) militant agenda.

You reasons for dismissal are so disingenuous.

There are very few ideologues more biased and prejudiced than militant atheists.

That shows them to be miserable, hateful people that are very undesirable.

You are what's adolescent, like a child.

Some here are so biased and obstinate.

You just play your childish, ignorant game.

Miserable, nasty people get off on that.

That is your puerile talk.

You prosecute detailed arguments from your ignorant standpoint.

Only a miserable, nasty, biased person.

Your biased agenda.

You're just miserable and nasty.

The rest is pure ignorance.

You could never "win".

But you are deficient.

But some miserable people here.

Your inability to learn simple concepts is amusing and miserable.

I have done my best to educate your ignorance".

Old 07-17-2021, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Here's 100% proof positive of the abusive behavior of GldnRule towards many of those who don't agree with his views.
100% accurate assement of Gldn. If anything, it is a slight understatement.

He rides in on his condescending high-horse, issuing his invective and brow-beating everyone who "dares" contradict him, or call him out on his ludicrous belief system.

I admit to being pulled into his MO more than I should have, but his BS like "educating me" or calling me a "non-learner" are not humorous, like pyrite boy etc., but hit at the very soul of a person,

There will NEVER be peace on this forum as long as he is a member. NEVER. He will see to that in spades. He simply HAS to Go.

Old 07-17-2021, 11:30 PM

Quote:
He simply HAS to Go.

No, he needs to control his abusive behavior. Close to everyone can intellectually advance themselves in that regard, even GldnRule (also the other 2 main abusers Mystic and Arach). This has nothing to do with anyone's beliefs or non beliefs .... it has everything to do with their personal, rude behavior.
I also notice that sometimes you put down others. Please try to stop doing that. Thank you.

Old 07-17-2021, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Like I said, full-blown delusion. You're a like a guy so immersed in Dungeons and Dragons he forgets that it is only make-believe.

I've seen precious few tidbits from you that could even be called facts, even using the term loosely, BUT if you come across any, lay it/them on us. We could all use a good laugh.

Why don't you take a deep breath, pull your head out of the hole it is stuck, ostrich-like in, step back and ask yourself if the whole Universe is god. Let that question sink it, and I am sure if you have your wits about you, you'll agree it is nonsense.
I was Atheist for my whole adult life. And I was a Pedigree Atheist...I was certain that God did not exist.
Though I was never so uncouth to insult and mock Believers and tell them they were "deluded", or that their Beliefs were "nonsense", "laughable" and other disrespectful & abusive terms...I felt that God Believers were wrong in no uncertain terms.
I am now of the knowledge and understanding that "God" is not limited to just the Deities in religious texts and the characters of ancient mythology.
My Atheism had its basis in that erroneous understanding...and when my knowledge and understanding evolved, I came to realize that...and it resulted in a full conversion to Theism.
I feel that the "head in a hole" thing is indicated by those that don't want know or understand that God manifests in many ways...and is perception based. Many hide from that idea.
But I needed to be educated. So I sought out the knowledge. I got help from a former Professor on this board...and that taught me what I needed to know to gain understanding.
And I still continue to educate myself on it.
Try this: https://medium.com/the-sophist/spino...g-2e1a411085c9
It is typical of those that have not educated themselves to mostly bash & insult Theist Concepts...and other than some old, illogical "Problem of Evil/Suffering" slams on the Abrahamic Religions...they never put forth anything substantive.

Moderator cut: The post referred to was using the metaphor referencing an ostrich. Head in a hole referred to head in the sand. Obviously.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: Adding moderator note.

Old 07-18-2021, 12:15 AM

More personal abuse from GldnRule ..... towards people who don't hold his beliefs, or religious beliefs.
In his above post he says they have a ”head in a hole”, and ”they don't want to know or understand”, and ”they NEVER put forth anything substantive”.
GldnRule posts his personal abuse towards others close to every day on this forum.

Moderator cut: The post referred to was using the metaphor referencing an ostrich. Head in a hole referred to head in the sand. Obviously.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: Mod note

Old 07-18-2021, 12:29 AM

Let's just remind people of the continuous abusive posts from GldnRule, directed towards those who don't sympathize with "his" beliefs.

Quote:

Here's just a mere handful of the many hundreds of rude posts by GldnRule:

"All the dishonesty is in the declarations of others who make false claims ... to further their biased and prejudicial (prejudiced against religious affiliation) militant agenda.

You reasons for dismissal are so disingenuous.

There are very few ideologues more biased and prejudiced than militant atheists.

That shows them to be miserable, hateful people that are very undesirable.

You are what's adolescent, like a child.

Some here are so biased and obstinate.

You just play your childish, ignorant game.

Miserable, nasty people get off on that.

That is your puerile talk.

You prosecute detailed arguments from your ignorant standpoint.

Only a miserable, nasty, biased person.

Your biased agenda.

You're just miserable and nasty.

The rest is pure ignorance.

You could never "win".

But you are deficient.

But some miserable people here.

Your inability to learn simple concepts is amusing and miserable.

I have done my best to educate your ignorance".

Old 07-18-2021, 12:36 AM

Quote:

Why don't you take a deep breath, pull your head out of the hole it is stuck, ostrich-like in, step back and ask yourself if the whole Universe is god. Let that question sink it, and I am sure if you have your wits about you, you'll agree it is nonsense .
Quote:
More personal abuse from GldnRule ..... towards people who don't hold his beliefs, or religious beliefs.
In his above post he says they have a ”head in a hole”, and ”they don't want to know or understand”, and ”they NEVER put forth anything substantive”.
GldnRule posts his personal abuse towards others close to every day on this forum.
You must not have noticed the points I made was in response to his post to me.
I did not lead with it...I responded to his points.
What is more cool:
A. Full blown delusion. If you have your wits about you, you'll agree it's all nonsense.
B. Never put forth anything substantive.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-18-2021 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Moderator note
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality