Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2021, 09:54 AM

16,745 posts, read 4,963,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I agree. Only bashing, insulting, harassing, and mocking Religions and the beliefs and adherents thereof (on a forum titled "Religion and Spirituality") is what interests them.
Once again this lie. Do you think it is you three egos who are killing this forum?

Quote:
They are not interested in the actual logical and reasonable assessment of all claims.
Yet I showed that using your logic that must libraries think, cats must be dogs and Zeus can not be a god. How can I not be interested in your logic when I showed the errors in it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 09:58 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,644,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Or perhaps your constant mantra about this (multiple times per day) is why they turn away from any discussion with you.
True...I note their dogma pushing and heavy proselytizing of concepts, the way they note the Abrahamic Religions pushing their dogma and heavily proselytizing.
All Fundie-Thinkers are alike. You never wanna assess all claims logically and rationally, just push your own dogma.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:05 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,644,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Once again this lie. Do you think it is you three egos who are killing this forum?

Yet I showed that using your logic that must libraries think, cats must be dogs and Zeus can not be a god. How can I not be interested in your logic when I showed the errors in it?
Nope...that is just arguing your misinterpretation of my additional beliefs about "ALL".
Just logically contest my base Pantheism: "G-O-D" is known to be defined as "The Supreme/Ultimate Reality" and "Something of Supreme Value"...that has been proven prima facie. I can prove it again if you would like.
"ALL That Exists" is certainly "The Supreme/Ultimate Reality" and "Something of Supreme Value"...and is self-substantiating to exist unequivocally & irrefutably.
"ALL That Exists" thus merits the assignment of the title "God", and is a objectively existing God Entity.
THAT*IS*a rational argument to support Pantheism.
Everything that Exists (even what we may not know about) both animate & inanimate, in totality as One Entity, is considered to be "God" in Pantheism.
ALL That Exists is as "Godly" as it gets. If ALL That Exists couldn't be considered as meritorious of the title "God", then we shouldn't even have the word/term.

Contest THAT!

Old 07-03-2021, 10:12 AM

50,743 posts, read 24,242,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
like the mantra of ... almost every thread every day.

"bad religion" "
we don't need evidence",
"we don't have to say anything".
and bad Christians.

over and over and over and over again?
Let's put this in the context of which my post spoke. He was complaining that people won't interact with him on this topic. I listed this as one of the reasons that might be occurring.

Let's turn it around. If people don't want to interact with me because of my continuing themes, so bit it. They can ignore me using the ignore button, or by just overlooking my posts. I'm not complaining. In fact, there are posters I wish would ignore me. But one of those who I feel that way about won't leave me alone, and stalks me even over a period of weeks when I did not interact at all and private messaged him about it.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
True...I note their dogma pushing and heavy proselytizing of concepts, the way they note the Abrahamic Religions pushing their dogma and heavily proselytizing.
All Fundie-Thinkers are alike. You never wanna assess all claims logically and rationally, just push your own dogma.
And you don't?

Old 07-03-2021, 10:15 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,562,236 times
Quote:
Let's put this in the context of which my post spoke. He was complaining that people won't interact with him on this topic. I listed this as one of the reasons that might be occurring.

Let's turn it around. If people don't want to interact with me because of my continuing themes, so bit it. They can ignore me using the ignore button, or by just overlooking my posts. I'm not complaining. In fact, there are posters I wish would ignore me. But one of those who I feel that way about won't leave me alone, and stalks me even over a period of weeks when I did not interact at all and private messaged him about it.
You can put it in anyway you want. Real or imagined is not your primary concern.

You are here to fight religion., You keep your mouth shut about yourself and when you hear "He who has not sinned cast the first stone" you hurl the biggest rock you can find.

You couldn't care less if its an incent believer. To you it is a bit of pay for what some sick person said to you so many years ago.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:
And you don't?
we all do phet.

we said that from day one.

how can we tell who is doing what? who is just here to talk about beliefs and who is here to promote a personal agenda?

What can we look for to see?

Old 07-03-2021, 10:24 AM

2,400 posts, read 782,040 times
Quote:
And you don't?
From high-atop his High Horse in his Castle of Condescension, he does.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
From high-atop his High Horse in his Castle of Condescension, he does.
and you don't?

You even went so far to call me dumb. Why just did, with in the last 24 hours.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
You can put it in anyway you want. Real or imagined is not your primary concern.

You are here to fight religion., You keep your mouth shut about yourself and when you hear "He who has not sinned cast the first stone" you hurl the biggest rock you can find.

You couldn't care less if its an incent believer. To you it is a bit of pay for what some sick person said to you so many years ago.
There's that lie again that I have pointed out repeatedly, and been upheld by a moderator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality