Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2023, 12:54 AM

2,933 posts, read 1,312,692 times

Advertisements

I found this video interesting. Especially as we look into the cultural revolutions of the last few centuries and what spawned them. How they were guided by a search for the truth only to end in disillusionment because they searched in all the wrong places and found only more disappointment and sorrow. One ideology and cultural rebellion after the other all ignoring our Creator and Saviour, Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc27-dmJ_4w
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2023, 02:39 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy234 View Post
I found this video interesting. Especially as we look into the cultural revolutions of the last few centuries and what spawned them. How they were guided by a search for the truth only to end in disillusionment because they searched in all the wrong places and found only more disappointment and sorrow. One ideology and cultural rebellion after the other all ignoring our Creator and Saviour, Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc27-dmJ_4w
I watched 30 min, it was interesting.

The people who produced this spent a lot of effort, and by what you said, I assume its leading to a, " Christian end" as maybe proof?

Just assuming because like I said, I only watched 30 min.

What is the end game?

I mean for those who don't have 30 min or however long it lasts..

Thanks, it is interesting.

Old 10-15-2023, 04:40 AM

6,796 posts, read 2,907,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I watched 30 min, it was interesting.

The people who produced this spent a lot of effort, and by what you said, I assume its leading to a, " Christian end" as maybe proof?

Just assuming because like I said, I only watched 30 min.

What is the end game?

I mean for those who don't have 30 min or however long it lasts..

Thanks, it is interesting.
It's only 29:50 in length so you watched 10 seconds more than you needed to.

Old 10-15-2023, 05:00 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
There are millions of fallen angels which look like the seven headed beast and have ten horns and have a spiritual authority over the liberal spirit and the people who live in the earth have to resist the eternal ideas which are common and attractive to the favourite ideas of liberal ideas ..... as this liberal ideas are liberal against God and His Goodness ...... God have the spiritual authority to rip these fallen angels of liberalism out of the earth but leaves enough of these spirits for the sinners of the world to live with this unseen beast which is a menace as liberals enjoy .......

Old 10-15-2023, 09:37 AM

50,818 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
There are millions of fallen angels which look like the seven headed beast and have ten horns and have a spiritual authority over the liberal spirit and the people who live in the earth have to resist the eternal ideas which are common and attractive to the favourite ideas of liberal ideas ..... as this liberal ideas are liberal against God and His Goodness ...... God have the spiritual authority to rip these fallen angels of liberalism out of the earth but leaves enough of these spirits for the sinners of the world to live with this unseen beast which is a menace as liberals enjoy .......
yeah...right

Old 10-15-2023, 01:38 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
It's only 29:50 in length so you watched 10 seconds more than you needed to.
Couldn't believe you were right, I thought it was 3 hours..I watched about half I guess, I must have saw the 29 thinking i watched 29.

Old 10-15-2023, 03:26 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,325,302 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU&t=19s

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 10-15-2023 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Gen X in the house

Old 10-15-2023, 03:27 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
yeah...right
It is kind of fascinating that the demons have a "liberal spirit". They must be kind of like Jesus and the early Christians.

Old 10-15-2023, 04:22 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy234 View Post
........................ One ideology and cultural rebellion after the other all ignoring our Creator and Saviour, Christ ..................
A man on the radio concluded that today's churches are Not interested in Jesus Christ.
Sure, they might say God is The Creator and even that God is intelligent.
Apparently they don't make a connection that God thinks His Word (Bible) is intelligent.

The churches are supposed to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
The man said that today they are Not even afraid of wolves in wolves' clothing.

So, yes it does appear the churches and others are ignoring our Creator and Jesus - Rev. 4:11
No wonder Jesus said MANY would come in his name but prove false to him - Matthew 7:21-23
All this leading up to Jesus coming Glory Time of separation as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37

Old 10-16-2023, 04:50 PM

11,103 posts, read 7,159,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
You only used 'liberal' six times. You gotta do better than that. Also say it as though your mouth is slobbering and as though full of dirt at the disgust.

And of course, conservatives are perfect angels and saints 100% of the time. LOL God is a suited businessman, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality