Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2020, 06:06 AM

6,222 posts, read 3,997,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
You are still sounding stupid. Or dishonest and tricky but very clumsy about it. Unless you are not the Gabfest who spent years on A/A without looking like anything but an atheist, even to me, and I have a well -trained nose for a fraud by now. You just sniped in a puzzling manner at the atheists there and only got rumbled recently. Then you scarpered and have reappeared in full atheist -bashing uniform. Is this you or not? Be honest, if you know that the word means.
You are the one who is behaving stupidly like some type of zealot who is attempting to keep tabs on others but it's memory is slipping significantly.

No matter how much you treasure atheism you are not the originator of atheism and you do not represent all things atheism. Nor do you get to mitigate down to others what you think just because your a Darwinist.

Old 10-25-2020, 06:15 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,524,475 times
Quote:
Now you are just being stupid. How is :

" I have not lurked as anything. This site is marketed as a relocation assistant. It was never stated that posters were expected to pledge allegiance to anything.

Me pledging to your causes is not applicable to attempting to understand life's meaning/origins or whatever before I die
."

nipped for space ...

this is not true trans. You think that atheism has to follow your way or its "not real".

You say its ok that we can believe wildly crazy and, in no way, science things like "The biosphere matches life more than non life".

But if we dare to compare our claims with your claims about reality than we are declared "Not Real" atheist. We can hold beliefs, but you need us to not question your beliefs and your motives. You basically want us to shut up and go away.

You are fine if you ask "OK, but just don't slow us down." and we say "ok, we won't talk about our beliefs anymore and stay out of your way."

you really are just like the inquisition.

Old 10-25-2020, 06:22 AM

50,083 posts, read 20,587,076 times
Yes, I love you too, Arach.

Old 10-25-2020, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Yes, I love you too, Arach.
you say you are science and logic based.

In science, we put what people are claiming side by side. We look at why they weight observations the way the do. And we see what description of the reality stack, or portions of it, (I love that term) match what we see the best.

Not questioning other atheist is not all that honest trans. saying "OK, I see that, but could you just not talk about it because it slows us down." is what trans ... honest and open.

Old 10-25-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
You are the one who is behaving stupidly like some type of zealot who is attempting to keep tabs on others but it's memory is slipping significantly.

No matter how much you treasure atheism you are not the originator of atheism and you do not represent all things atheism. Nor do you get to mitigate down to others what you think just because your a Darwinist.
I love it when you Biblesuckers start frothing and looking bad. I notice that you didn't deny that you were the same Gabfest who Gabbily infested AA, apparently one of the We, and showing no sign of anything else other than a puzzling propensity (that's another Word for you, Harry) for starting pointless squabbles with this or that atheist. Are you or are you not That Gabfest?

And if you are, did you Really think that we'd forget about you if you Sounded and surfaced a fortnight later?

Old 10-25-2020, 07:40 AM

Quote:
I love it when you Biblesuckers start frothing and looking bad. I notice that you didn't deny that you were the same Gabfest who Gabbily infested AA, apparently one of the We, and showing no sign of anything else other than a puzzling propensity (that's another Word for you, Harry) for starting pointless squabbles with this or that atheist. Are you or are you not That Gabfest?

And if you are, did you Really think that we'd forget about you if you Sounded and surfaced a fortnight later?
Why am I a Biblesucker? I've never quoted any scripture to you.

Is it simply because I am posting on a free public religion and spirituality forum and not advertising as a darwinist or anti-Christian?

And constantly making your preferences known and gossiping about posters is not slamming anyone or whatever it is you think you are accomplishing....you should just shut up and enjoy the good 'ole boy club you were born into...no one is trying to take that away from you.

Old 10-25-2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Why am I a Biblesucker? I've never quoted any scripture to you.

Is it simply because I am posting on a free public religion and spirituality forum and not advertising as a darwinist or anti-Christian?

And constantly making your preferences known and gossiping about posters is not slamming anyone or whatever it is you think you are accomplishing....just shut up and enjoy the good ole bot club you were born into...no one is trying to take that away from you.
For the third time or be called a Gollum for God, are you that Gabfest that skulked around AA with an atheists' hat pulled over your eyes and only quoted Genesis to me as 'evidence' after you got rumbled? Or are you not?

Old 10-25-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
For the third time or be called a Gollum for God, are you that Gabfest that skulked around AA with an atheists' hat pulled over your eyes and only quoted Genesis to me as 'evidence' after you got rumbled? Or are you not?
General Transponder, you've been corrected several times by several posters and even MQ, yet you persist. Do at least try to do better as she encouraged you to do so the other week.

Old 10-25-2020, 07:54 AM

Quote:
General Transponder, you've been corrected several times by several posters and even MQ, yet you persist. Do at least try to do better as she encouraged you to do so the other week.
how about this Gabby.

do you feel we should look at the reliability of various claims about the start of life?

Old 10-25-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
how about this Gabby.

do you feel we should look at the reliability of various claims?
I am not holding anyone back from looking at anything. I am simply searching about life's origins and world religions.

You are welcome look and make a case for whatever you wish.

And please do not refer to me as Gabby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.