Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2020, 12:10 PM

29,526 posts, read 9,696,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
By leaving the rest to me, do you mean you will stop your annoying demand for evidence of the existence of God since you do NOT know that our Reality is NOT God? The capitalizations are designed to help you focus on the relevant words in the hopes that it will enhance your comprehension and mitigate your dysfunctional inferences. Trust me - you are skipping quite a few floors of information about our Reality.
HA! GOT IT!

You know..., if you find my comments so annoying, there is an IGNORE FUNCTION you CAN implement. YOU won't hurt MY feelings one bit if you do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2020, 12:39 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,565,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
HA! GOT IT!

You know..., if you find my comments so annoying, there is an IGNORE FUNCTION you CAN implement. YOU won't hurt MY feelings one bit if you do!
Why? Take them on head on. Only less reliable claims have to run away and hide. Usually they are those that involve a statement of belief about godfiath deciding what reality is.

Old 10-10-2020, 12:56 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,186,291 times
Axiom: All religions are man's creation. God did not create any religion. God doesn't belong to any religion.

All scribes, inspired or insane, can only relate what they comprehend. When limited to moral guidance, they're sufficient. When they stray, they're prone to error.
. . .
IMHO, there is a great spirit / creator who would rather not be alone, and created beings with free will. Obviously, mindless obedient slaves are not much fun playing Scrabble.
. . .
Such a being, that we believe is loving, compassionate, forgiving, and creative, is unattainable by those who are unlike, since in the realm of pure thought / spirit like attracts like. Those who are evil cannot approach that great spirit, and are self-condemned for eternity.

Whoever is the most evil among them, probably could be named as Satan, but in that state, names are not necessary.

And if we’re unforgiving, we may spend eternity “guarding the gates” to prevent entrance of those we hold a grudge against. But that means we’re “locked out,” as well. Best to forgive, and move onward. For it would be tragic to learn that there is a Prime Essence of love, peace, joy and forgiveness, that one can never approach, exiled by virtue of one’s own intrinsic traits and faults, ingrained by habit into vices.
. . .
Good Advice:
Strive to be the kind of person you would enjoy spending eternity with, otherwise you may become a person that’s hell to be around.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:21 PM

63,773 posts, read 40,030,593 times
Quote:
By leaving the rest to me, do you mean you will stop your annoying demand for evidence of the existence of God since you do NOT know that our Reality is NOT God? The capitalizations are designed to help you focus on the relevant words in the hopes that it will enhance your comprehension and mitigate your dysfunctional inferences. Trust me - you are skipping quite a few floors of information about our Reality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
HA! GOT IT!

That would simply let you run free spouting your irrational "truths" about what our Reality is NOT pretending our complete ignorance about what it IS does not exist.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:23 PM

50,758 posts, read 24,253,304 times
Quote:
That would simply let you run free spouting your irrational "truths" about what our Reality is NOT pretending our complete ignorance about what it IS does not exist.
His truths are at least as demonstrable (if not more so) than yours.

Old 10-10-2020, 01:29 PM

63,773 posts, read 40,030,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
His truths are at least as demonstrable (if not more so) than yours.
Since we rely on the same hard facts about our Reality, that is hardly possible. What the hard facts do NOT do is support in any way his preferred belief about what our Reality is NOT anymore than they support my belief about what our Reality IS. You atheists seem to have a lot of difficulty comprehending this simple truth.

Old 10-10-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Since we rely on the same hard facts about our Reality, that is hardly possible. What the hard facts do NOT do is support in any way his preferred belief about what our Reality is NOT anymore than they support my belief about what our Reality IS. You atheists seem to have a lot of difficulty comprehending this simple truth.
You always think everything you say is simple truth.

Old 10-10-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
You always think everything you say is simple truth.
I actually think he is less certain than you. But one thing is for sure, he bases what he says on science at lease.. You base it on how phet feels about it. And if phet don't like it or makes phet uncomfortable he runs and hides.

Old 10-10-2020, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I actually think he is less certain than you. But one thing is for sure, he bases what he says on science at lease.. You base it on how phet feels about it. And if phet don't like it or makes phet uncomfortable he runs and hides.
Maṅgala Sutta

Old 10-10-2020, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Maṅgala Sutta
whats is nice I can use your exact post to prove my points. You guys have avoid, change, and mock me to prove yours.

good job ... and
thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality