Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2020, 12:54 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
If you are familiar then you should be using the correct terms. Instead of using the term hominid which is a family you should be differentiating by species.

Your claim is basically that anyone not a homo sapien does not having a living soul yet they are able to do many things that animals cannot do. How do you explain that?
the real question deisel is are you taking it literally?

we are in the image of the universe. we are working the way it allows us to work. By understanding how we work, I mean everything, we understand how the universe works.,

The same would be for a god that is everything we see.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:09 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,402,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Animal life has been given more than enough capability to adapt and survive. It is the spiritual things that differentiate humans from the animals. I am trying to help you see that the Bible and other recordings in the spiritual fossil record are about our spiritual evolution, NOT our physical one. That is what is meant by the Bible is to be interpreted spiritually not carnally.
So Neanderthal did the same exact things as ancient Homo sapiens but the only difference was they weren’t spiritual and that makes them an animal? Got it. Where do you get your insane beliefs from?

Old 10-15-2020, 01:17 PM

the answer to the title is simple.

if we are using science data to form a belief than that data and the belief become the same thing.

The periodic table is a picture of god, just like a picture of you is you.

so yes, the Neanderthals are exactly in its image too.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
So Neanderthal did the same exact things as ancient Homo sapiens but the only difference was they weren’t spiritual and that makes them an animal? Got it. Where do you get your insane beliefs from?
if Neanderthals had some of the behaviors that we do then they are in its image as much as we are. The classification of the body isn't really the point.

heck, if we pretend that they were more kind to each other and the life forms around them than we are we could say they are closer to its image than we are.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:34 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
I guess you simply will not give up your pig-headed view of my speculations. Any hominid (dust of the earth) that had the same spiritual characteristics that we homo sapiens sapiens do were essentially human. Where do you get your pig-headedness from? This IS a religion and SPIRITUALITY forum so why the focus on the physical and the refusal to engage with the spiritual aspects.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:53 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,402,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I guess you simply will not give up your pig-headed view of my speculations. Any hominid (dust of the earth) that had the same spiritual characteristics that we homo sapiens sapiens do were essentially human. Where do you get your pig-headedness from? This IS a religion and SPIRITUALITY forum so why the focus on the physical and the refusal to engage with the spiritual aspects.
Lol. Yes, I’m pig headed with someone that just makes things up along as they go. As you said on your end it’s purely speculation with no rational thought given.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Lol. Yes, I’m pig headed with someone that just makes things up along as they go. As you said on your end it’s purely speculation with no rational thought given.
he has point deisel.

if Neanderthals had similar behaviors then they are in gods image as much as we are.

I don't know why you are so against that notion.

Old 10-15-2020, 02:06 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
I said no such thing, Diesel, there is plenty of science and rational thought involved in my views, speculative or not.

Old 10-15-2020, 03:18 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
The image of God is a Spirit, where Neanderthals were created by God but never made it Just like the animals of the earth were not created in the image of God .... Where Adam and Eve were created with a soul and spirit which is the image of God ...... The image of God is not a physical image but a spiritual image with a soul

Old 10-15-2020, 03:49 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,174,594 times
Quote:
If not, how do you explain the evidence of Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA in modern humans?
Fabre d'Olivet , translation of Genesis 1 creation was in principal only, as a plan. Nachmanides explains in a similar way. Gen. 1 speaks about humanity in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality