Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: My religious experience.-*Note this is not a question.
I would like to take a peek at that picture of proof you claim. *Please?*.. 0 0%
It hasn't been only roses and sunshine,, am I right? 0 0%
Happy for you, what could it mean.. 0 0%
God bless your soul. 1 100.00%
You have my attention.. Interesting.. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 11:57 PM

6 posts, read 26,128 times

Advertisements

I'm not asking for feedback even if it seems that way.. I'm only telling some of my story, if you have questions go ahead.

What if I told you I have picure proof of literally enlightenment. Would you even hear me out? Do you believe in one god? So much wrong with the world but people are fighting themselves in a mediocracy of fame and success. And I ask again, would you deny the one true literally enlightened believer?

If you would like then I will send you my proof.. But proof has been many through my life.. I often had sensations of the most beautiful visions shining colours in a formation i could fix my gaze on each dot. Later years they came more seldom and came at me rotating or even behind me. Had one the other day lasted a couple seconds. Projected a lot other things as well.
What I always wanted to experience and see lets say I have seen it and are able to do so.
I've walked with god the last 1,5 years or so all the time. My faith never waiver. Literal enlightenment, a force to be recognized. My acknowledgement is real and my will only one knows. Either way. But this is not a sales add.. To many have ignored my essence. And to many have called themselves enlightened twisting the meaning and defying one true God.

Science and religion quotes don't bother. Einstein. Anyway these are real experiences not much room for debate. God is god and all religions aside. Even though there are surely plenty good in many scriptures.

Godself or Noun from egypt.. All I 'believe' to know is source of one god and that this world has divine properties. And for that I have proof, and also unexplainable or divine exp.

Thanks for reading. Only advice for now is Cameron Day subconscious healing. So the brain stays better present, and your mood stays balanced. Be true to yourself. I'm no saint never claimed to be. I'm just me telling my story.

Yours in faith truly.

Last edited by Tekasai; 02-13-2021 at 12:23 AM..

Old 02-13-2021, 01:34 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
I have solid bet, not a single truly enlightened person will come here and post this.

Old 02-13-2021, 01:43 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,958,062 times
Enlightenment comes from within. I don't believe it can be taught or transferred to someone else. It comes from your own experience. It's comforting to know others experience it too.

Old 02-13-2021, 02:41 PM

Why better here than youtube. Btw im talking about picture evidence of projected energy. Im not trying to convince anyone. And enlightment comes hand in hand with faith and goodness.. I believe

Old 02-13-2021, 02:46 PM

And what is really your point? Do you think I lied about these things? You would be surprised by my picture.

Old 02-13-2021, 02:55 PM

50,797 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekasai View Post
Why better here than youtube. Btw im talking about picture evidence of projected energy. Im not trying to convince anyone. And enlightment comes hand in hand with faith and goodness.. I believe
Of course you are.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:11 PM

Im not silly. I'm not a lier.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:24 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,044,002 times
I see no reason why I should believe you, and a picture does not seem like sufficient means of providing evidence, much less proof.

I also find it unlikely that there is one true enlightened believer in the universe, and that the best method of spreading that enlightenment is by posting anonymously on a message board.

So I put your post in the bin along with dozens of other unfounded claims and sales pitches I hear every week.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:26 PM

Does say a lot about you as well. You have to hear that.

Old 02-13-2021, 03:29 PM

Unfounded? What makes you judge and executioner? You chose to not believe my story bu fkn hu. Why do you mind replying such pointless meaningless waste of alphabets?? Americans type before thinking it through.. No offense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality