Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2021, 09:51 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times

Advertisements

Pity you went theist You should see the travel brochure for the Atheist Afterlife.

Old 03-23-2021, 10:05 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Yeah...that's right! I almost forgot...if you "confess & repent", then you slide!
Nice deal...no wonder so many sign on.
Still no where near as enticing as the crew of hottie virgins to kick it with forever after. That's gotta be the best Religious Marketing promo EVER!
I only recently found out that the AMISH have a sexual abuse problem that is almost as appalling as the Catholic and Baptist ones....It seems that Amish Men can sexual abuse children ANYTIME they want, without recourse, so long as they go to the Elders, Confess their sins, repent, ask forgiveness, do it again repeat, ad nauseum.

Something interesting though. it is against the LAW to sexual abuse anyone , especially children. And I have no desire whatsoever to abuse any child anywhere anytime . In any way.

And I don't , it is not even a concept I hold. I cannot fathom doing something so hateful and vile as harming a child. BUT it seems to be the standard of practice, for Catholic Priests, Amish, and Fundamentalist Christians, although inside info I have there is that they tend to stick with relatives and prostitutes.

But then again, Jesus loved prostitutes as well, according to the Bible, so.....

All is fair as long as you confess and repent afterwards.....

But for me, I simply do not have any desire to be involved in such things anyway. So no confession needed.

Old 03-23-2021, 11:41 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I only recently found out that the AMISH have a sexual abuse problem that is almost as appalling as the Catholic and Baptist ones....It seems that Amish Men can sexual abuse children ANYTIME they want, without recourse, so long as they go to the Elders, Confess their sins, repent, ask forgiveness, do it again repeat, ad nauseum.

Something interesting though. it is against the LAW to sexual abuse anyone , especially children. And I have no desire whatsoever to abuse any child anywhere anytime . In any way.

And I don't , it is not even a concept I hold. I cannot fathom doing something so hateful and vile as harming a child. BUT it seems to be the standard of practice, for Catholic Priests, Amish, and Fundamentalist Christians, although inside info I have there is that they tend to stick with relatives and prostitutes.

But then again, Jesus loved prostitutes as well, according to the Bible, so.....

But for me, I simply do not have any desire to be involved in such things anyway. So no confession needed.
Yeah, it seems they learned from the people that its ok to put offenders in regular neighborhoods under the cloak of freedom. I have, literally, hundreds of then around me. Everywhere my kids go.

Old 03-23-2021, 02:14 PM

239 posts, read 133,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waymarker View Post
I thought you tough atheists would like that pic of John kicking establishment butt, I'm a rebel myself, expelled from school in '63, got hit with a 3-month jail sentence on a vigilante rap in 2002 etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Wow.
A total hardass.
Kewl.
Majorly.

Yes mate, I served my 3 months in Leicester Prison UK which once held the Great Train Robbers, the Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser, and 23 cons have been hung there in the past which gives me bragging rights for life..

Old 03-23-2021, 04:17 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Pity you went theist You should see the travel brochure for the Atheist Afterlife.
But does everyone get mansions...and do they pave the streets with gold?
And howz the "milk & honey" flowing around those parts?
Don't forget the, always willing to please, virgin entourage!
And is there some kind of "viewing room" where you get to watch the evil people roasting? Oh, wait...they would be watching me!

Old 03-23-2021, 05:24 PM

15,848 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
But does everyone get mansions...and do they pave the streets with gold?
And howz the "milk & honey" flowing around those parts?
Don't forget the, always willing to please, virgin entourage!
And is there some kind of "viewing room" where you get to watch the evil people roasting? Oh, wait...they would be watching me!
Smile and wave.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:49 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,646,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Smile and wave.
I'll be busy.
Guess where all the "bad girls" are gonna be?!

Old 03-23-2021, 06:02 PM

15,848 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
I'll be busy.
That will get them to stop watching.

Old 03-23-2021, 08:36 PM

239 posts, read 133,977 times
Quote:
I'll be busy.
Steady on, Jesus told the snooty priests that prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of them..

Old 03-23-2021, 09:54 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post

I had never heard about that. That (if true) was one well -kept secret. Like the JW's, Catholic Church, Pitcairn Island...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality