Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 05:08 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,575,455 times

Advertisements

I believe, the four beasts to me are me. Me, myself, and I. The fourth is the perceiver of me, the one that describes the imagine of "me, myself, and I" in the mirror.

I am sure people with a better handle on words can describe it better. The periodic table is the image of what is. Think of it like capturing a football game in one still picture. The more we know about the game the more "alive" the picture is.

Thinking its the body is less complete. Not wrong, just more limited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 05:43 AM

75 posts, read 37,499 times
I sort of understood that.

Old 03-01-2023, 08:28 AM

679 posts, read 204,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Actually, all the scriptures were mistakenly interpreted carnally and historically because they simply were not ready to understand them spiritually. That makes them conveniently wrong so you can pretend that supports their ignorance and your atheism.
MysticPhD, I actually got this from you years ago in a different thread but.....you mentioned the 4th beast of Daniel in a thread and said this 4th beast was actually western civilization..US/Great Briton/NATO which I also adhere to (the revived Roman Empire if you will) and in light of what is happening in the world today, this seems a real possibility in our future..the demise of Russia and China. There really is no stopping the modern day beast when you combine NATO , US, and the rest which is pretty much a vast majority, wouldn't you agree? I believe we are part of that 4th beast, the US that is. There probably is a spiritual meaning as well, there usually is.

Old 03-01-2023, 10:35 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,149,943 times
Oh, how much fun it is to bring back threads like this. I really got a kick out of that opening image. You can't beat the OT for all sorts of oddball things that we don't need to concern ourselves with. The Jews can enjoy that stuff though perhaps.

Old 03-01-2023, 10:45 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,914,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by em3ry View Post
it touches on the definition of "chita"

You mean "Cheetos" Daniel's favorite snack food in the lion's den. Fed 'em to the lions; that's why the lions didn't eat him. They were gorged on Cheetos.

Old 03-01-2023, 11:08 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,149,943 times
The four feasts of Daniel did include Cheetos, along with Pringles, Doritos, and some kind of alfalfa chips.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 03-01-2023 at 11:24 AM..

Old 03-01-2023, 12:05 PM

63,799 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
MysticPhD, I actually got this from you years ago in a different thread but.....you mentioned the 4th beast of Daniel in a thread and said this 4th beast was actually western civilization..US/Great Briton/NATO which I also adhere to (the revived Roman Empire if you will) and in light of what is happening in the world today, this seems a real possibility in our future..the demise of Russia and China. There really is no stopping the modern-day beast when you combine NATO , US, and the rest which is pretty much a vast majority, wouldn't you agree? I believe we are part of that 4th beast, the US that is. There probably is a spiritual meaning as well, there usually is.
The spiritual interpretation of the beasts as "religions" (NOT worldly kingdoms) was triggered by the origin of the beasts as heaven, a logical source of religious beliefs. It is much easier to draw symbolic spiritual connections to Daniel's dream using as "kingdoms" the religious faiths that have emerged and persist even to this day. It is also important to remember that the order of appearance in the dream has nothing to do with the order of appearance historically. Linear time sequences were NOT part of the mindset of Daniel and our ancient ancestors . . . the character and specifics ALONE identify the "kingdoms" . . . NOT the order of appearance.

Daniel 7 (Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition)

From Daniel 7:2, the origin of the beasts,

2. And behold the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts, different one from another, came up out of the sea.

Old 03-01-2023, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The spiritual interpretation of the beasts as "religions" (NOT worldly kingdoms) was triggered by the origin of the beasts as heaven, a logical source of religious beliefs. It is much easier to draw symbolic spiritual connections to Daniel's dream using as "kingdoms" the religious faiths that have emerged and persist even to this day. It is also important to remember that the order of appearance in the dream has nothing to do with the order of appearance historically. Linear time sequences were NOT part of the mindset of Daniel and our ancient ancestors . . . the character and specifics ALONE identify the "kingdoms" . . . NOT the order of appearance.

Daniel 7 (Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition)

From Daniel 7:2, the origin of the beasts,

2. And behold the four winds of heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts, different one from another, came up out of the sea.
I've read that as well, about it being about religions but Daniel 7:23 says..

"Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path."

Western Civilization marches on......

Old 03-02-2023, 01:57 AM

492 posts, read 144,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
I've read that as well, about it being about religions but Daniel 7:23 says..

"Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path."

Western Civilization marches on......
The 4th Beast is here now, trampling the earth into pieces. The One world government is already here. Klaus Schwab leads the charge.

The next World War will establish the one world government.

WW1- gave us the League of Nations

WW2 - gave us the United Nations

WW3- will change the landscape into a one world governement. We must come together and form this World Government to prevent any future wars.

They Create the problem and then offer the solution so it appears you made a choce. You made their choice.

This is inevitable. It's just a matter of when not IF.

World Wars have incredible power to change boundaries and political environments through force. Lenin wiped out private property in one day, with his signature after taking power.

Old 03-02-2023, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkintheLight View Post
The 4th Beast is here now, trampling the earth into pieces. The One world government is already here. Klaus Schwab leads the charge.

The next World War will establish the one world government.

WW1- gave us the League of Nations

WW2 - gave us the United Nations

WW3- will change the landscape into a one world governement. We must come together and form this World Government to prevent any future wars.

They Create the problem and then offer the solution so it appears you made a choce. You made their choice.

This is inevitable. It's just a matter of when not IF.

World Wars have incredible power to change boundaries and political environments through force. Lenin wiped out private property in one day, with his signature after taking power.
The only part I agree with is the 4th beast is here and now. League of Nations and UN? That's a stretch. We already have a one world....the entire world has been Americanized ...except for a few nations. Look around anywhere in the world you go, half the world wearing blue jeans , Nikes , McDonalds, rock n' roll, rap, list is endless. This generation probably doesn't recognize it as much as old timers . I don't see the rest of the world wearing sombreros or kilts. It will never be an official world government, no way, not in this day and age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality