Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 12:39 PM

150 posts, read 156,081 times

Advertisements

If So, what did you think of them? I had a classmate in high school who was a Satanist and he seem to be very quiet and reserved.

Also what do you think about Satanism in general? Feel free to tell which religion you follow. I myself am a practicing Muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 01:47 PM

11,092 posts, read 7,154,662 times
I haven't met anyone identifying his/herself as a 'satanist", but I've met highly religious (and non-religious) folk who seem to want to do the "devil's handiwork".

Just look for the actions of others to tell what they're really about. The labels can just be fluff, and words be hollow and empty.

Old 08-05-2021, 04:06 PM

3,299 posts, read 3,025,823 times
I had a client who was a Satanist. As I understood it, he believed mainly in free will. He was a nice person, always very respectful and polite. I never ever got a dark or creepy vibe from him, even when we were discussing his beliefs.

Last edited by irootoo; 08-05-2021 at 04:29 PM..

Old 08-05-2021, 04:20 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,650,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by basket123 View Post
If So, what did you think of them? I had a classmate in high school who was a Satanist and he seem to be very quiet and reserved.

Also what do you think about Satanism in general? Feel free to tell which religion you follow. I myself am a practicing Muslim.
Well...as you all have probably already figured out...I am the spawn of Satan.
So, I was just talking to him at dinner. "Angel Food Cake" for desert, of course.
Anyway...he explained something to me: The only people that will be tormented eternally, are the people that denied or were critical of God on the City-Data website.
Matter of fact...that is what the, "special place in Hell", you have all heard about is for.
All others will be paroled after a time.
I figured I should clue you in on that..

Old 08-05-2021, 06:06 PM

1,480 posts, read 479,838 times
The origin Satan spawned the Angel of Death, an Angel greater than him, to whom he has no answer for, or passage over.

Old 08-05-2021, 06:10 PM

564 posts, read 677,857 times
I had a neighbor/friend who claimed to be one of Anton Lavey's wives. She had the name Lavey on her mailbox and told me that she had sex with him on his altar. Other than that, she was just about the funniest woman that I've ever met. We hung out, and helped each other if needed. Overall, it was a very congenial relationship considering I was attending Theological Seminary at the time. She offered me Lavey's "Satanic Bible" to read one day, but I would have no part of it. She also said she was a member in the local coven, but you would never have guessed. She had a most pleasant and charming personality. Aside from having the name Lavey on her mailbox, she was very, very, private about her spiritual practices in her home and with her coven. I did not judge her based on her religious affiliations. I moved away but years later I met her again on a street in my old neighborhood and I noticed that she was wearing a cross. She said that in time, she had become a Christian.

Last edited by glenninindy; 08-05-2021 at 06:52 PM..

Old 08-05-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
The origin Satan spawned the Angel of Death, an Angel greater than him, to whom he has no answer for, or passage over.
I know that it is an indictment on me to speak of knowing that.

Old 08-06-2021, 03:21 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Never knew people who were satanist, but before I was a Christian I dabbled in the occult and got my home haunted by fallen angels which was no picnic ...... heard of ancient gods of the far past even today like baal, and ra of Egypt being conjured up out of the abyss realm by <<cut>>, where reports that the Most high God was trying to put these fallen angels back out of the earth ..... So it would be a hazard to dabble with this

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-06-2021 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: We don't discuss politics.

Old 08-06-2021, 03:28 AM

19,024 posts, read 14,201,797 times
Satanists who follow the Master of Lies?
The Greatest of Deceivers?
One who espouses doing evil - deliberately injuring others - for whatever reason or no reason at all?
Who supports kidnapping, murder, conquest, rape, child abuse, slavery and any perversion imaginable?
Who despises their victims, denying their humanity, and presumes to be morally self righteous while doing heinous acts?

Old 08-06-2021, 08:54 AM

The world is full of pretending to be good, per the serpent. I am thankful to know the One who doesn't pretend.

Cain pretended to be good and look what he did. Abel didn't pretend to be good, he acknowledged what happened with his offering on the mercy seat. When his blood cried out from the ground, what did it say ? Cain was given mercy. Lamech interpreted it as license. Lawlessness ensued. After the flood the accounting is established, the life is in the blood, as the blood comes from the seed, just as the seed comes from the heart in origin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality