Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 04:42 AM

16,662 posts, read 15,654,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
I agree with your remarks and my justification to have this thread here is
this is a religious thread ,
and the title of this forum contains the name religion
and I wanted to share this knowledge with non Muslim
it might impact them positively.

when this issue started many Muslim scholars where put in jail and whipped to force them to say that the Quran is created
and all of them except one could not resist the pain any more and accepted to say the Quran is created

and because of that one the creed of the religion reached us correctly.

the name of this man is Ahmed bin Hanbal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7uuDQRmLa4
I still don't see any relevance for anybody but Muslims. Oh well.

Old 08-12-2021, 04:07 PM

19,014 posts, read 27,562,983 times
Quote:
I know that the Qur’an is one of the attributes of Allah, like His Eye, His Hand and so on,
and that it is the word of Allah in a real sense,
that was sent down to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) through Jibreel (peace be upon him),
and that the Qur’an is not created. But what is meant by that? Does .... https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2274...is-not-created

Thank you good intentions and explanation.
If I understood your properly, you are saying that Holy Q'ran is not creation of Allah?

I always believed that, The Word was given to the Prophet Muhammad as direct inspiration from Allah and stays unchanged ever since. Language and every sound in it.
Your response?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 04:08 PM

Yep, it is suited for Islam section. Then, Khalil would've pitched in and clarified all this, bless his heart and knowledge.

Old 08-13-2021, 12:44 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Thank you good intentions and explanation.
If I understood your properly, you are saying that Holy Q'ran is not creation of Allah?

I always believed that, The Word was given to the Prophet Muhammad as direct inspiration from Allah and stays unchanged ever since. Language and every sound in it.
Your response?
The Quran is one of the attributes of Allah and
All of the attributes of Allah, may He be exalted, are uncreated.
Allah, may He be exalted, spoke the words of the Quran,
and those words are not consider created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Yep, it is suited for Islam section. Then, Khalil would've pitched in and clarified all this, bless his heart and knowledge.
any member can post his opinion and thoughts for a topic in this forum.

Last edited by truth_teller; 08-13-2021 at 12:53 AM..

Old 08-13-2021, 03:10 AM

299 posts, read 103,978 times
Quote:
when some one want to steal a country by war
don't you think that the people of that country has right to defend their country by any ability they have even by trick?
let alone there is no logical connection with OP.

If you are saying that war rightly overrides the love for your fellow man that was given to you by Allah, I would have to disagree with you.

Old 08-14-2021, 11:19 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I'm curious why this thread is here instead of in the Islam forum. It appears to only be relevant to Islam.
Yup.

Old 08-14-2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
The Quran is one of the attributes of Allah and
All of the attributes of Allah, may He be exalted, are uncreated.
Allah, may He be exalted, spoke the words of the Quran,
and those words are not consider created.

any member can post his opinion and thoughts for a topic in this forum.

OK. I didn't say, Holy Q'Ran was "created" I said - Prophet Muhammad was inspired directly by Allah with Q'Ran, down to the lAST WORD.
i AM PRESMING, WE ARE IN CONSENT THEN?

kHALIF DOES NOT FREQUENT NON-iSLAM FORUMS. hE HAS PLENTY TO DO, AS IS, IN iSLAM SECTION.

Apologies for caps, that key is constantly getting in my way. No yelling.

Old 08-15-2021, 12:45 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times
The Christian religion, in its origin, is a divine message whose basis was to believe
and worship Allah the only god and to believe in His servant and Messenger Jesus, son of Mary,
However, this religion was subjected to distortion and alteration,
and it turned into believes in the (Trinity) that is: in three gods, namely: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

that was a result by the general meeting Council of Nicaea in 325 AD
and the General Assembly of Constantinople in 381 AD.

the rulers at the time forced the people to believe in the Trinity and punish any one who stand against it.
and because no one could stand and resist until the end for the truth
the impact of Council of Nicaea in 325 AD and the General Assembly of Constantinople in 381 AD is active until the current the days

for the case of Ahmed bin Hanbal he was the only one who resist the torture and the jail and the whipping until the truth one

and he was about to give up and say what ever the ruler say
because he could not have the ability to resist the continuation of whipping

but a prisoner booze addict was with him in the jail told him something
and that saying encourage Ahmed bin Hanbal to continue resistance until end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyaBVQMv8yI

Old 08-16-2021, 09:20 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,148,378 times
Quote:
The Christian religion, in its origin, is a divine message whose basis was to believe
and worship Allah the only god and to believe in His servant and Messenger Jesus, son of Mary,
However, this religion was subjected to distortion and alteration,
and it turned into believes in the (Trinity) that is: in three gods, namely: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

that was a result by the general meeting Council of Nicaea in 325 AD
and the General Assembly of Constantinople in 381 AD.

the rulers at the time forced the people to believe in the Trinity and punish any one who stand against it.
and because no one could stand and resist until the end for the truth
the impact of Council of Nicaea in 325 AD and the General Assembly of Constantinople in 381 AD is active until the current the days

for the case of Ahmed bin Hanbal he was the only one who resist the torture and the jail and the whipping until the truth one

and he was about to give up and say what ever the ruler say
because he could not have the ability to resist the continuation of whipping

but a prisoner booze addict was with him in the jail told him something
and that saying encourage Ahmed bin Hanbal to continue resistance until end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyaBVQMv8yI
The words found in the Bible warned Christians that among their own ranks would come twisted ideas. However, Jesus did not leave those he taught without a way to recognize a "Christian."
It is quite simple but powerful. Those who truly are Christians will have love among themselves. Also, they would love God first and foremost with all their heart, mind, soul. Secondly, they would love their neighbors as themselves.

i appreciate Jesus's sermon on the mount because within that sermon are other identifying factors for those who seek God.

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them.
“Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted.
“Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.
“Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled.
“Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy.
“Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.
“Happy are the peacemakers, since they will be called sons of God."-Matthew 5:3-9

Do you see what God is pleased with? Those who have genuine love, seek truth, are mild tempered, merciful, pure in heart and peacemakers. Those who are warlike, vengeful, without mercy, cruel, and have hidden agendas or hypocritical with their faith are alienated from God.

Old 08-17-2021, 02:04 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I still don't see any relevance for anybody but Muslims. Oh well.
I suppose it is relevant from the standpoint that Allah and YWHY were admittedly the same God through most of time. Then Christians, Jews and the soon to be Muslims started getting their wires crossed with Jesus and it completely fell apart when Muhammed organized Islam.

But if you agree that Allah and the Jewish God were originally the same entity then the OP's premise holds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality